Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223068 times)

crow57

• Old Timer
  • Garland
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1680 on: August 16, 2007, 03:03:30 PM »

Judging from radar looks like stuff will start hitting the south side of DFW by 7pm at the latest, moving NW...

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mixedcomposite.asp?region=c3&size=2x&type=loop

'05 V-Twin, Xtra large 1800 S

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #1681 on: August 16, 2007, 03:48:01 PM »

jgann,

Guy I work with has a new M109 and his brother just bought a 2nd bike.  He and his brother want to meet up somewhere for a beer and just ride around a little bit.  We'll probably meet up at Twin Peaks in Lewisville.  They are suppose to call me when I get home around 5:45pm.  Call my numbers listed if you want to meet up later when we decide what time.

-Iceman

damn brotha, your gonna ride that far you might as well ride an extra 25 minutes to the ice house and hang out with the ft worth crew for a few cold ones O0 you east siders must think us west siders stink or something :o i don't think we could pay you guys to come to our neck of the woods :P

j/k buddy O0 but really, you guys otta come check it out. it's always a blast O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1682 on: August 17, 2007, 07:45:35 AM »

Hey, we'll be over there some Thursday night.  It's got to be a Thursday that I don't have to be up at 5:30am for work the next morning.

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1683 on: August 22, 2007, 01:03:32 PM »

Headed to SNEAKY PETE'S tonight.  The Ticket is going to be there.  Some sort of promotional thing.  TBird and I are planning on riding up....leaving from The Colony if anyone wants to meet up with us.

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1684 on: August 22, 2007, 01:07:46 PM »

PARTS ANYONE?!

I have a connection to get parts and accessories wholesale.  I'm suppose to meet up with the owner of this business tomorrow night and see what he can order.  He needs to fill his initial order of $5,000.00 to continue to be an authorized dealer for this company, so he has authorized me to pass this on to
X-Rider's in the metroplex area.  I am buying a couple of Metzler's at wholesale, if they have them, and putting them in the garage for later.  I'll post later with what I find out.  From what he has told me the catalog is two inches thick full of cruiser parts and accessories.  Don't know the name of the distributor yet, I'll find out.

-Iceman

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #1685 on: August 22, 2007, 04:56:19 PM »

PARTS ANYONE?!

I have a connection to get parts and accessories wholesale.  I'm suppose to meet up with the owner of this business tomorrow night and see what he can order.  He needs to fill his initial order of $5,000.00 to continue to be an authorized dealer for this company, so he has authorized me to pass this on to
X-Rider's in the metroplex area.  I am buying a couple of Metzler's at wholesale, if they have them, and putting them in the garage for later.  I'll post later with what I find out.  From what he has told me the catalog is two inches thick full of cruiser parts and accessories.  Don't know the name of the distributor yet, I'll find out.

-Iceman

Hey if you can get one I need a 240z or v rated. let me know thanks.  GIG EM O0

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1686 on: August 24, 2007, 07:55:22 AM »

PARTS ANYONE?!

-Iceman

Hey Ice, what is the price for the Z rated Metz. 18' rear for our bikes??  I paid $150.00 for mine on the internet..  J/C what his price is..  I'm interested if the price is right.... 

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1687 on: August 24, 2007, 12:26:16 PM »

I still have not met with this store owner to see his two inch think catalog.  I should be able to get with him this weekend sometime.  I will check on those tires for you.  I paid $179.00 for my Metzler 200.

-Iceman

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #1688 on: August 24, 2007, 11:33:39 PM »

I still have not met with this store owner to see his two inch think catalog.  I should be able to get with him this weekend sometime.  I will check on those tires for you.  I paid $179.00 for my Metzler 200.

-Iceman

when you do check let me know

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1689 on: August 25, 2007, 06:02:47 AM »

Hey Daimon, I'd like to know about a set up Metz's, too.  (200)  I don't need them anytime soon but it would be nice to have a set sitting around.

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1690 on: August 25, 2007, 08:55:00 PM »

What's on the agenda for tomorrow?  Inlaws are in town and I need a beer.   ???

crow57

• Old Timer
  • Garland
« Reply #1691 on: August 25, 2007, 09:04:32 PM »

Get up early, meet us at Dukes in Bedford at 8:30, ya got an all day excuse.

'05 V-Twin, Xtra large 1800 S

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1692 on: August 28, 2007, 02:05:10 PM »

A ride this Sunday sounds good to me.  I'm going to the Def Leppard concert Saturday night but I'll be ready for some riding come Sunday or Monday...LABOR DAY!.  I'm thinking about heading up to Muenster, Texas and having lunch.  Who's in for either Sunday or Monday?

-Iceman

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #1693 on: August 28, 2007, 03:13:10 PM »

A ride this Sunday sounds good to me.  I'm going to the Def Leppard concert Saturday night but I'll be ready for some riding come Sunday or Monday...LABOR DAY!.  I'm thinking about heading up to Muenster, Texas and having lunch.  Who's in for either Sunday or Monday?

-Iceman
I'm in for this one O0

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1694 on: August 28, 2007, 03:19:08 PM »

-Iceman
I'm in for this one O0

Yep, me too.   O0
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal