Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223295 times)

tejasx

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1620 on: July 22, 2007, 07:19:03 AM »

Gonna have to take a rain check, no pun intended.  I broke a toe earlier this week and it is still painful when I put a shoe one. 

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1621 on: July 22, 2007, 11:47:46 AM »

Gonna have to take a rain check, no pun intended.  I broke a toe earlier this week and it is still painful when I put a shoe one. 

Damn Ken..!!! What the hell did ya do??  It wasn't alcohol related was it??? Lolololol  ??? ;D ??? ;D

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1622 on: July 22, 2007, 08:22:46 PM »

Great time today riding over to Stephenville and eating at the Hard 8 BBQ.  Great grub!  I am just glad there is one in Coppell now.   ;D  The 45 mile round trip is sure going to beat the 300mile round trip!   ;D ;D 

....and we got home right before the skies let loose!   :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 05:25:39 AM by SouthernXer »

tejasx

« Reply #1623 on: July 23, 2007, 02:57:49 AM »

Damn Ken..!!! What the hell did ya do??  It wasn't alcohol related was it??? Lolololol  ??? ;D ??? ;D

Well, Dan, there was alcohol involved, lol.  I was grilling and was rushing to get my fish off the grill when I cuaght my little toe on the patio table.  Don't drink and grill :'( :'( :'(

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1624 on: July 23, 2007, 08:53:10 AM »

Well, Dan, there was alcohol involved, lol.  I was grilling and was rushing to get my fish off the grill when I cuaght my little toe on the patio table.  Don't drink and grill :'( :'( :'(

Dude..!!!! You're CrAzY....  For some reason, I think I've been there, done that...  ;D ;D ;D

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1625 on: July 23, 2007, 09:46:21 AM »

GREAT RIDING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.  SATURDAY BENEFIT CONCERT IN PILOT POINT, TX AND HARD 8 BBQ IN STEPHENSVILLE, TX.  GOOD TIMES!  OH, AND I WAS DEFINITELY FEELING THE ALCOHOL SUNDAY MORNING FROM SATURDAY NIGHT AT DUKE'S.  THANKS!!!!!!

-ICEMAN

tejasx

« Reply #1626 on: July 23, 2007, 11:53:17 AM »

Dude..!!!! You're CrAzY....  For some reason, I think I've been there, done that...  ;D ;D ;D

When are you leaving on your family vacation Dan?  Is there time for a Duke's run before you leave?

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1627 on: July 23, 2007, 03:09:33 PM »

When are you leaving on your family vacation Dan?  Is there time for a Duke's run before you leave?

Leaving on Thursday morning, otherwise... I'd join ya for a Dukes run..!!!  Out flying till Wednesday then leaving the following morning.  I'll give you a shout when I return to DFW, lets hookup for a country ride...  O0 O0
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 03:11:14 PM by SilverTribal Driver »

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #1628 on: July 23, 2007, 03:51:07 PM »

Leaving on Thursday morning, otherwise... I'd join ya for a Dukes run..!!!  Out flying till Wednesday then leaving the following morning.  I'll give you a shout when I return to DFW, lets hookup for a country ride...  O0 O0

when you get back, you need to go to the ice house on sunday morning. kevin started up the group rides again. there was about 25 of us yesterday and put on about 300 miles :o we went out to gun barrel city for lunch at a bad Cranberries hole in the wall seafood place called catfish corner. killer fried shrimp O0 then after that...... well you already know. RENO'S!!!!!!! diddn't get any pics, however i did get plenty of video of .......(. )( .):o :o :o :D :D too graphic for the for the board but if you would like to see them, just pm me your cell number and i can send it to you if you can recieve video mail O0
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 08:56:38 PM by justin69 »

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #1629 on: July 23, 2007, 06:04:07 PM »

when you get back, you need to go to the ice house on sunday morning. kevin started up the group rides again. there was about 25 of us yesterday and put on about 300 miles :o we went out to gun barrel city for lunch at a bad Cranberries hole in the wall seafood place called catfish corner. killer fried shrimp O0 then after that...... well you already know. RENO'S!!!!!!! diddn't get any pics, however i did get plenty of video of .......    (. )( .)    :o :o :o :D :D too graphic for the for the board but if you would like to see them, just pm me your cell number and i can send it to you if you can recieve video mail O0

Next time you guys come to Gun Barrel City, let me know. I was on the other side of the lake just looking for something to do. The Catfish Corner is about 10 minutes from the house. I'm at 903-880-7553.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1630 on: July 23, 2007, 07:26:56 PM »

when you get back, you need to go to the ice house on sunday morning. kevin started up the group rides again. there was about 25 of us yesterday and put on about 300 miles :o we went out to gun barrel city for lunch at a bad Cranberries hole in the wall seafood place called catfish corner. killer fried shrimp O0 then after that...... well you already know. RENO'S!!!!!!! diddn't get any pics, however i did get plenty of video of .......    (. )( .)    :o :o :o :D :D too graphic for the for the board but if you would like to see them, just pm me your cell number and i can send it to you if you can recieve video mail O0

Sounds like a plan.. Kevin does have a great group to ride with...  I'm definitely there...  O0 O0 O0

lakebum1980

• Old Timer
« Reply #1631 on: July 23, 2007, 07:36:23 PM »

Yeah I went yesterday.  We had a blast.  It was an awesome ride.  All the guys were really cool too. 

And Reno's...hell don't even get me started on that place.  I wish I hadn't even gone.  Now I'm going to have to go back again, and again, and again, and....well you get the point.  Last night was a "slow" night and we still saw more boobs than you see in a strip club.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1632 on: July 30, 2007, 08:07:10 AM »

Okay, since the weekend sucked because of work and rain let's do some dinner rides this week.  Hey TBIRD holler if you want to do Twins for Bone Daddy's after work this week.

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1633 on: July 30, 2007, 01:52:16 PM »

Thinking about heading down to Athens, Tx Sunday to check out the Athens Scuba Park.  I'm getting back into scuba and gearing up for a trip to the carribean in April.  If anyone wants to go Sunday, and the weather cooperates, holler.  It's a 70mi run from Dallas to Athens down HWY 175.  We'll make a lunch run out!!! 

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1634 on: July 30, 2007, 01:55:15 PM »

Thinking about heading down to Athens, Tx Sunday to check out the Athens Scuba Park.  I'm getting back into scuba and gearing up for a trip to the carribean in April.  If anyone wants to go Sunday, and the weather cooperates, holler.  It's a 70mi run from Dallas to Athens down HWY 175.  We'll make a lunch run out!!! 

We're in!
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal