Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223405 times)

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1560 on: June 07, 2007, 06:28:02 AM »

Glad y'all had a good time. Had talked to TBird about coming but had a little problem and my Imodium just wasn't working good enough to ride that far. I was wondering about this weekend coming up and looks like you've got something kinda starting to roll around in your mind. Keep it posted. Saturday me and the ole Ball and Chain are riding to Hico to log her a few miles and put some calius's on her Cranberries and it will be Sunday before I can solo that way. She ain't ready for the cagers in the metro-mess yet :D
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #1561 on: June 07, 2007, 06:36:24 AM »

Ice we saw your bikes parked over there and couldn't locate you guys... I couldn't stay long i was only around for about 30 minutes orso. wish i could've found you guys.
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1562 on: June 08, 2007, 02:35:12 PM »

Sorry we miss you Slowbluesriff.  We'll catch you again one night.

-Ice

brandonh82

« Reply #1563 on: June 09, 2007, 11:23:22 PM »

Hi,  i'm a new rider up in Denton.  Got my bike 3 weeks ago.  Pretty busy (70 hour weeks)  >:(, but it'd definitely be cool to meet some other X'ers when I've got some time.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #1564 on: June 10, 2007, 01:43:55 AM »

Welcome! Damn! a 07! I wouldn't know how to act! Lots of good people here, once you exclude me! ;D Enjoy the ride...smell the bumper!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

hooter

« Reply #1565 on: June 10, 2007, 07:34:12 AM »

OK X's, what's the word of the day? Cresson? Willhoit's? Mineola-East Texas Burger Co.? Chataw Indians? Needed work on my truck? Rub my chrome? Sit on the front porch, drink beer and listen to all the scoots running up and down the hiway? Strokers? Any ideas?

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1566 on: June 10, 2007, 06:41:03 PM »

Hey Hooter you could of come to good ole Miller Grove and helped me clean out my shop!! Sold one of my future hobbies today and made some room in my shop and decided to clean it out.  ;D ;D That is how I spent my day off!!  ::) ::)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

robertearl

« Reply #1567 on: June 10, 2007, 07:35:10 PM »

Welcome Brandon... 8)

hooter

« Reply #1568 on: June 11, 2007, 03:41:39 AM »

Hey Hooter you could of come to good ole Miller Grove and helped me clean out my shop!! Sold one of my future hobbies today and made some room in my shop and decided to clean it out.  ;D ;D That is how I spent my day off!!  ::) ::)

Damn'it, and I missed the chance to help you clean out your shop??? :'( :'( :'(  I could have done that instead of having to ride around all afternoon with the wife and daughter in tow. :D :D
If you'd hollered sooner I could have brought my truck and transported some of the AppleSauce you were throwing out and put it in my garage. ;D ;D ;D

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1569 on: June 11, 2007, 07:38:52 AM »

Damn'it, and I missed the chance to help you clean out your shop??? :'( :'( :'(  I could have done that instead of having to ride around all afternoon with the wife and daughter in tow. :D :D
If you'd hollered sooner I could have brought my truck and transported some of the AppleSauce you were throwing out and put it in my garage. ;D ;D ;D
WELL CRAP!! ;D ;D I guess I get to play fireman today and burn it all!!  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 07:40:45 AM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1570 on: June 11, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »

Welcome Brandonh82.  Watch the board, I usually post where we will be meeting for a lunch run on the weekends.....if you can make it.  Some of us meet up at Twin Peaks in Lewisville during the week for dinner and a beer.  We'll try to post if we do.

-Iceman

brandonh82

« Reply #1571 on: June 11, 2007, 12:41:55 PM »

Thanks.  Yeah, Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons pretty much sum up my free time with a few evenings thrown in during the week.  Good news is, my job requires lots of driving...riding if the weather cooperates.  Pushing 1000 miles, and the bikes only 3 weeks old.  Wanted this thing for about 6 years.  Ride all day for work then go home to ditch my gear and ride some more.   :) Just got my degree.  Graduation gift to myself.  8) :D

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1572 on: June 11, 2007, 03:48:30 PM »

Thanks.  Yeah, Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons pretty much sum up my free time with a few evenings thrown in during the week.  Good news is, my job requires lots of driving...riding if the weather cooperates.  Pushing 1000 miles, and the bikes only 3 weeks old.  Wanted this thing for about 6 years.  Ride all day for work then go home to ditch my gear and ride some more.   :) Just got my degree.  Graduation gift to myself.  8) :D
CONGRATS!! and
WELCOME TO THE X GANG!!  ;D
Member since 2004

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1573 on: June 11, 2007, 06:18:04 PM »

Just got my degree.  Graduation gift to myself.  8) :D

Nice.... You deserve it....   O0

brandonh82

« Reply #1574 on: June 12, 2007, 10:05:10 PM »

So, uh, what's "smell the bumper" about?
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal