Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223390 times)

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1515 on: May 16, 2007, 09:15:20 AM »

truly poetic hooter...
    are you trying to tell us something or is therapy going good now? :D

hope ya'll have fun i'll see ya soon O0
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

iluvink

« Reply #1516 on: May 16, 2007, 12:21:41 PM »

I plan on making this run, so if anyone is coming from DFW airport area and wants to ride over, let me know.

Ink, lets meet up at the Icehouse... Or were you planning on doing the East ride???

You bet...I was going to do the east, since it is just a bit closer, but not enough to worry about.  I thought that you were going to the BBT?  Want to meet off the site and ride in?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 04:38:45 PM by iluvink »

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1517 on: May 16, 2007, 01:52:37 PM »

so who is not going BBT and whats going on this weekend ?

And the saga goes on:
As the loney Panda sits in his dark and dingey room in front of his blank computer screen anxiously waiting for some kinda message from for the deep emptyness of cyberspace to appear, he takes a long draw off his last cigerette and puts it out in the ashtray that's already overflowing with the others he had smoked earlier. The burning question keeps going thru his mind and everytime it repeates itself, it gets louder and louder "Why doesn't somebody out there reply?"  Depression starts to overcome his senses as he looks at his half empty warm beer, this too is his last. He was trying to save it for the celebration of someone answering his lonely call. Depression is getting deeper, the burning question is now a roar in his head "Why oh why won't somebody please answer". "I can't take much more of this" he yells, so then Panda grabs the hot half emply beer, slams it down and with the foam still running down his chin and in his hysterical madness opens up the desk drawer to his right where he has kept his Colt 9mm pistol for many months now, just waiting for the right moment to use it. He slowly reaches in, pulls it out and lays it on the desk and admires the lines and features of this firearm. His hand slowly reaches back into the drawer and pulls out a map and sez "sheet, it ain't that far to Freddyburg". Come on man. Oh by the way, nobody's left in town eXcert you cause we're all down there~!
You while I was reading this I could hear the guy from the old Twilight Zone speaking the words to me!! dododododododododo !!! ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1518 on: May 22, 2007, 12:49:31 PM »

Hey Southernxer,

Ordered Amsoil online today.  I just ordered it from the Amsoil Corporate site.  Shipping was pretty quick, it should arrive in 3-5 days.  We'll see!

Later
-Iceman

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1519 on: May 22, 2007, 01:09:10 PM »

Hey Southernxer,

Ordered Amsoil online today.  I just ordered it from the Amsoil Corporate site.  Shipping was pretty quick, it should arrive in 3-5 days.  We'll see!

Later
-Iceman

Sweet...  I saw it online... Let me know how it turns out.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #1520 on: May 24, 2007, 09:06:15 PM »

well i am switching shifts at work in a couple of months. so its going to be wierd working day hours instead of roaming around wityh the creatures of the night.  :-\
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1521 on: May 24, 2007, 09:20:44 PM »

well i am switching shifts at work in a couple of months. so its going to be wierd working day hours instead of roaming around wityh the creatures of the night.  :-\

Sweet!!!  No more nocturnal pandas....    If it clears up, I will be out this weekend....  (with new LED's)   ;)

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #1522 on: May 24, 2007, 09:25:14 PM »

Sweet!!!  No more nocturnal pandas....    If it clears up, I will be out this weekend....  (with new LED's)   ;)
good i hope it clears up i need my bike finaly have new tires and cant ride it cause of the weather  >:(
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1523 on: May 24, 2007, 09:32:49 PM »

good i hope it clears up i need my bike finaly have new tires and cant ride it cause of the weather  >:(

Rod, have you been hitting the bottle again?   ???

;D  So, do you want to ride if the weather clears up?   ;D ;D ;D

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1524 on: May 25, 2007, 06:39:06 AM »

I'm game for a Saturday ride.  Let me know. 

Hey Southernxer,
The Amsoil came in yesterday.  It was shipped from a warehouse in Ft. Worth.  Just FYI.  Someone in this area must have some on the shelf somewhere. 

-Iceman 

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1525 on: May 25, 2007, 07:53:40 AM »

I'm game for a Saturday ride.  Let me know. 

Hey Southernxer,
The Amsoil came in yesterday.  It was shipped from a warehouse in Ft. Worth.  Just FYI.  Someone in this area must have some on the shelf somewhere. 

-Iceman 

I think it may all be individual dealer through mail order.   :-\   

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1526 on: May 25, 2007, 02:59:31 PM »

Okay, the new ULTIMATE X seat for the 1800F has been ordered and is enroute.

Looks like the weather is going to suck major ace this weekend.

-Iceman
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 03:01:29 PM by icemanhail »

TX-Techman

« Reply #1527 on: May 25, 2007, 03:56:05 PM »

Guys I am an Amsoil dealer and live in the Justin area right behind TMS.  There is a warehouse in Arlingtion near Division at 360.  I usually order online and pickup at the warehouse when I am in the area.  I am a dealer mainly for my own use but I would be glad to keep some extra on hand if it would help out.  Just drop me a line if I can help.     

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #1528 on: May 25, 2007, 05:47:23 PM »

Guys I am an Amsoil dealer and live in the Justin area right behind TMS.  There is a warehouse in Arlingtion near Division at 360.  I usually order online and pickup at the warehouse when I am in the area.  I am a dealer mainly for my own use but I would be glad to keep some extra on hand if it would help out.  Just drop me a line if I can help.     

hey tx, how much a quart. it's about that time for me.

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1529 on: May 27, 2007, 11:21:21 AM »

Rod, have you been hitting the bottle again?   ???

;D  So, do you want to ride if the weather clears up?   ;D ;D ;D
  :D SUGARCANE WINE :D
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal