Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223242 times)

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1500 on: May 15, 2007, 08:15:40 AM »

sob.
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #1501 on: May 15, 2007, 03:56:18 PM »

Mine will busy lighting cigars! ! ! 

I know where the Ceegar store is in Luckenbach. O0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1502 on: May 15, 2007, 08:49:40 PM »

Mine will busy lighting cigars! ! ! 

I know where the Ceegar store is in Luckenbach. O0

Yep I do too except he's to high for a dried out stogie. Don't guess it matters in Luckenbach thought :D :D :D :D :D
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #1503 on: May 15, 2007, 09:12:29 PM »

so who is not going BBT and whats going on this weekend ?
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1504 on: May 16, 2007, 05:50:36 AM »

Scottish Rite ride, as far as I know.

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #1505 on: May 16, 2007, 06:36:02 AM »

ABC Poker Run to benefit the Scotish Rite Hospital is all I know.  Here is the ABC site with registration forms.

http://www.abcnt.org/activities_pokerrun.cfm

This is the thread. 

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=4295.0

BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

iluvink

« Reply #1506 on: May 16, 2007, 06:44:37 AM »

I plan on making this run, so if anyone is coming from DFW airport area and wants to ride over, let me know.

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #1507 on: May 16, 2007, 06:55:39 AM »

There are two routes this year; an East and a West.  They each have their own registration/starting point.  Which one are you going to ink?
BJ & Miss Angela

hooter

« Reply #1508 on: May 16, 2007, 06:57:47 AM »

And the saga goes on:
As the loney Panda sits in his dark and dingey room in front of his blank computer screen anxiously waiting for some kinda message from for the deep emptyness of cyberspace to appear, he takes a long draw off his last cigerette and puts it out in the ashtray that's already overflowing with the others he had smoked earlier. The burning question keeps going thru his mind and everytime it repeates itself, it gets louder and louder "Why doesn't somebody out there reply?"  Depression starts to overcome his senses as he looks at his half empty warm beer, this too is his last. He was trying to save it for the celebration of someone answering his lonely call. Depression is getting deeper, the burning question is now a roar in his head "Why oh why won't somebody please answer". "I can't take much more of this" he yells, so then Panda grabs the hot half emply beer, slams it down and with the foam still running down his chin and in his hysterical madness opens up the desk drawer to his right where he has kept his Colt 9mm pistol for many months now, just waiting for the right moment to use it. He slowly reaches in, pulls it out and lays it on the desk and admires the lines and features of this firearm. His hand slowly reaches back into the drawer and pulls out a map and sez "sheet, it ain't that far to Freddyburg". Come on man. Oh by the way, nobody's left in town eXcert you cause we're all down there~!

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #1509 on: May 16, 2007, 07:47:31 AM »

Hooter you have a gift for optimism.  I had never imagined rod's life was anywhere near this cheerful.    ;)
BJ & Miss Angela

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1510 on: May 16, 2007, 08:00:45 AM »

I plan on making this run, so if anyone is coming from DFW airport area and wants to ride over, let me know.

Ink, lets meet up at the Icehouse... Or were you planning on doing the East ride???

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1511 on: May 16, 2007, 08:03:25 AM »

And the saga goes on:
As the loney Panda sits in his dark and dingey room in front of his blank computer screen anxiously waiting for some kinda message from for the deep emptyness of cyberspace to appear, he takes a long draw off his last cigerette and puts it out in the ashtray that's already overflowing with the others he had smoked earlier. The burning question keeps going thru his mind and everytime it repeates itself, it gets louder and louder "Why doesn't somebody out there reply?"  Depression starts to overcome his senses as he looks at his half empty warm beer, this too is his last. He was trying to save it for the celebration of someone answering his lonely call. Depression is getting deeper, the burning question is now a roar in his head "Why oh why won't somebody please answer". "I can't take much more of this" he yells, so then Panda grabs the hot half emply beer, slams it down and with the foam still running down his chin and in his hysterical madness opens up the desk drawer to his right where he has kept his Colt 9mm pistol for many months now, just waiting for the right moment to use it. He slowly reaches in, pulls it out and lays it on the desk and admires the lines and features of this firearm. His hand slowly reaches back into the drawer and pulls out a map and sez "sheet, it ain't that far to Freddyburg". Come on man. Oh by the way, nobody's left in town eXcert you cause we're all down there~!

Bravo!!!  Well fuckin' written, Hoot!  I could taste the warm beer and smell the cigarette while reading this.   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 08:13:39 AM by SouthernXer »

hooter

« Reply #1512 on: May 16, 2007, 08:10:21 AM »

Thanks,  O0

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1513 on: May 16, 2007, 08:24:09 AM »

And the saga goes on:
IT will be okay the Panda forgot how to load the ammunition.
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #1514 on: May 16, 2007, 08:26:12 AM »

I always knew hooters are more than just eye candy...they can type too!
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal