Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223291 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1395 on: April 28, 2007, 04:13:00 PM »

And....NO Hooter, it wasn't me deleted and knocked you back. I might have if somebody hadn't already beat me to it though! Dammit! ;D

That's what friends are for  :D :D :D :D ;D ;D. I didn't figure would stoop that low as to bump a fellow Overlord down again like you did poor ole Chad,  :'( :'( :-\ That's OK, cause I just got to drink more Beer and celebrate twice.  O0 O0 O0
  Hooter I just figure Snake likes me alot more than you so that is why he bumped my stats so I could be a Overlord twice!!  LOL (NOT)   ;D ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

p3ripperfw

« Reply #1396 on: April 28, 2007, 05:07:23 PM »

Welcome to the board!
I live down in Itasca and make Hiway 67 headed to Dallas to meet up with some of the other riders on acouple of Sundays a month. I work at Chaparral Steel there in Mildothian and have a screwy schedule and won't he making the Dallas trip the next 2 weekends but will in 3. Stay in touch and we'll meet up and run to Dallas.
)-(ooter

hey brother I live in midlothian!

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #1397 on: April 29, 2007, 09:46:47 AM »

So what's the Sunday story these days?  Noonish at Blackfin the last I heard?   Somewhere else?

Ignore, I read backwards and saw Strokers.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 10:19:33 AM by Morgan Buchanan »
My now long gone VTX...

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1398 on: April 29, 2007, 10:52:51 AM »

Welcome to the board!
I live down in Itasca and make Hiway 67 headed to Dallas to meet up with some of the other riders on acouple of Sundays a month. I work at Chaparral Steel there in Mildothian and have a screwy schedule and won't he making the Dallas trip the next 2 weekends but will in 3. Stay in touch and we'll meet up and run to Dallas.
)-(ooter

I know, that's why I replied about meeting up and makin Dallas in a couple of weekin's  ::) ::)
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #1399 on: April 29, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »

Welcome to the board!
)-(ooter

We were down in your neck of the woods today. Took a roundabout 250 mile trip from Arlington down to Tokio Store and came back through Itasca.

Jack

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #1400 on: April 29, 2007, 08:32:28 PM »

ROT is short for Roten!! I for one will never go down to the largest freakin Garage Sale I've ever been to again! 6th street was allright but my 2 cents are stay away and hang out downtown. What is it $40 to get in and you don't see anyting but fifty sunglass dealers and 50 t-shirt vendors and butt ugly women (except for those that hang with VTX riders). They had Barco loungers, and Wrought Iron wall hangings for sale for Christ's sake! Riding down and hanging out...great! Going to the Fair Grounds..Sucks!

This editorial is brought to you by one who ca... Oh hell :-\ :-\ just give me another Jack & Coke!!

Muff

+1. Been there a few times...too hot, too crowded, too expensive. The first gals to get naked are the last ones that need to, vendors are sky high and they all have the same stuff. I'd rather spend my time riding some of the roads in the hill country closeby, and do it on a weekend when there aren't so many maniacs on the road.

Jack

p3ripperfw

« Reply #1401 on: April 29, 2007, 09:35:10 PM »

Welcome to the board!
)-(ooter

I know, that's why I replied about meeting up and makin Dallas in a couple of weekin's  ::) ::)

cool man if im off shift and free that would be fun

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1402 on: April 30, 2007, 06:13:25 AM »

Great ride to Turner Falls, Oklahoma Sunday!!!!!!!! 

TBIRD, SOUTHERNXER, ROD181 & HIS LADY, STUDDOG, AND MUFFMASTER.....nice ride guys.  I don't know about you guys but I'm going to have to wash my bike twice to get the bugs off.  But it was all worth it for the scenery and the ride time.  Nothing like passing Harley's on the twisties too....he he ! ! ! ! !

-Iceman

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #1403 on: April 30, 2007, 06:43:29 AM »

TBIRD, SOUTHERNXER, ROD181 & HIS LADY, STUDDOG, AND MUFFMASTER.....nice ride guys.  I don't know about you guys but I'm going to have to wash my bike twice to get the bugs off.  But it was all worth it for the scenery and the ride time.  Nothing like passing Harley's on the twisties too....he he ! ! ! ! !

-Iceman

Absolutely great day.  Lucky we found the fried pies just in time.  Cholesterol was dangerously low.  I felt so good after the ride I had to gather up Miss Txsportsgrl and feed her over at Dukes.  World class service I might add.  Invited Tbird but he had to go to Davis, OK early this AM.  What are the odds.  I think the first step in the bug wash is gonna have to start with a fire hose.  Great ride, great folks, great day.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1404 on: April 30, 2007, 09:30:44 AM »

Welcome to the board!
)-(ooter

cool man if im off shift and free that would be fun

Hell we'll stay in touch.  8) I work next Thur-Sun days and then Mon or Tue morning will ride to Big Bend area for the week and will be back in time Saturday night to make a ride to Dallas and meet up with the other X'ers. I'm talkin about Sun May 13th to ride to Dallas or Grapevine. You need to make the run, believe me :D :D O0 You need to plan to go to the BBT4 in Luckenbach. We're leavin Thursday morning May 17 teenth and return Sunday.
hooter2005@sbcglobal.net
AL
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #1405 on: April 30, 2007, 06:17:05 PM »

-Iceman

Saved the best till last didn't ya  8) 8) 8)

Muff,

With the square deal!!!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1406 on: May 01, 2007, 12:43:27 PM »

-Iceman

Saved the best till last didn't ya  8) 8) 8)

Muff,

With the square deal!!!

WHATEVER YOU THINK MUFF!  HA HA ! ! !  I ALMOST FORGOT YA..HE HE ! !

-ICEMAN

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #1407 on: May 02, 2007, 12:43:38 PM »

That's what I'd expect coming from the Iceman :) :)

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1408 on: May 04, 2007, 11:04:07 AM »

Okay, looks like rain on Sunday so we may be riding Saturday instead.  Nice weather...pushing 90 -degrees.  Those in the area wanting to ride, don't know what the plans are yet but we are definitely heading out somewhere.  We may just play it by ear.  Meeting for breakfast as usual in the morning around 9:00-9:30am at IHOP at SH121/Main st. in The Colony.  Call me 972-989-0133.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #1409 on: May 04, 2007, 11:18:23 AM »

There is a ride around Eagle Mountain Lake Saturday at 11:00. It is a poker run. I can't remember the beneficiery. TexPops, Fossil, and I are riding that. The starting point is Eagle Mountain Cycles.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal