Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223283 times)

p3ripperfw

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1380 on: April 27, 2007, 02:40:31 PM »

cool thanks for the welcome. look forward to hitting some of the rides.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1381 on: April 27, 2007, 02:44:54 PM »

Welcome to the board P3RIPPERFW.  We'll all be out and about Sunday enjoying the great weather. 

I'm still headed down to the gun show tomorrow morning if anyone wants to go.  TBIRD chimed in and he is going as well.  TBIRD might even purchase something so everyone get ready for the wild man to be tactical.  HA HA ! ! !

Later....be safe,
-Daimon

BIgD130O

« Reply #1382 on: April 27, 2007, 03:08:23 PM »

im pretty new to this board as well....ive meet Justin once at strokers.....where yall riding on sunday?

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1383 on: April 27, 2007, 03:33:31 PM »

Welcome to the board P3RIPPERFW.  We'll all be out and about Sunday enjoying the great weather. 

I'm still headed down to the gun show tomorrow morning if anyone wants to go.  TBIRD chimed in and he is going as well.  TBIRD might even purchase something so everyone get ready for the wild man to be tactical.  HA HA ! ! !

Later....be safe,
-Daimon

I thought you had to have a clean record (no felonies) in order to purchase a firearm.  Does that little boys parents know T-Bird is planning on doing this???   :o 

Mess with one little boy a looooooooong time ago and now it comes back to haunt you.   ;D ;D ;D

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1384 on: April 27, 2007, 03:50:30 PM »

TBIRD chimed in and he is going as well.  TBIRD might even purchase something so everyone get ready for the wild man to be tactical.  HA HA ! ! !

OOOOH NOOO Mr. Bill
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

hooter

« Reply #1385 on: April 27, 2007, 04:03:25 PM »

Welcome to the board!
I live down in Itasca and make Hiway 67 headed to Dallas to meet up with some of the other riders on acouple of Sundays a month. I work at Chaparral Steel there in Mildothian and have a screwy schedule and won't he making the Dallas trip the next 2 weekends but will in 3. Stay in touch and we'll meet up and run to Dallas.
)-(ooter

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #1386 on: April 27, 2007, 05:17:02 PM »

And....NO Hooter, it wasn't me deleted and knocked you back. I might have if somebody hadn't already beat me to it though! Dammit! ;D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 05:19:34 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #1387 on: April 27, 2007, 05:24:33 PM »

Yeah by far the most active and best group(in my opinon) in the state.  Everyone here is real cool and glad to have ya aboard.  See ya on the road sometime!

David in Scurry

I agree and i dont even own a VTX. The DFW warriors group kinda sucks, no one gets together and socializes...This is truely one of the better groups i have run across.

Jason you should consider the Blue Bonnet Rally we have coming up in May. Great hillcountry rides if you can keep up! :D :D

Muff

slopoke

« Reply #1388 on: April 27, 2007, 05:41:32 PM »

Yeah by far the most active and best group(in my opinon) in the state.  Everyone here is real cool and glad to have ya aboard.  See ya on the road sometime!

David in Scurry

I agree and i dont even own a VTX. The DFW warriors group kinda sucks, no one gets together and socializes...This is truely one of the better groups i have run across.

Jason you should consider the Blue Bonnet Rally we have coming up in May. Great hillcountry rides if you can keep up! :D :D

Muff

HeHe..if "I" could keep up?!! i will slow down for ya!! all kidding aside, been keeping up with that thread, will see if work and vacation allows for another little get away. Plus its fairly close to ROT and i plan on leaving for that thursday morning.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 05:49:35 PM by slopoke »

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #1389 on: April 27, 2007, 08:12:00 PM »

ROT is short for Roten!! I for one will never go down to the largest freakin Garage Sale I've ever been to again! 6th street was allright but my 2 cents are stay away and hang out downtown. What is it $40 to get in and you don't see anyting but fifty sunglass dealers and 50 t-shirt vendors and butt ugly women (except for those that hang with VTX riders). They had Barco loungers, and Wrought Iron wall hangings for sale for Christ's sake! Riding down and hanging out...great! Going to the Fair Grounds..Sucks!

This editorial is brought to you by one who ca... Oh hell :-\ :-\ just give me another Jack & Coke!!

Muff

slopoke

« Reply #1390 on: April 27, 2007, 08:36:55 PM »

ROT is short for Roten!! I for one will never go down to the largest freakin Garage Sale I've ever been to again! 6th street was allright but my 2 cents are stay away and hang out downtown. What is it $40 to get in and you don't see anyting but fifty sunglass dealers and 50 t-shirt vendors and butt ugly women (except for those that hang with VTX riders). They had Barco loungers, and Wrought Iron wall hangings for sale for Christ's sake! Riding down and hanging out...great! Going to the Fair Grounds..Sucks!

This editorial is brought to you by one who ca... Oh hell :-\ :-\ just give me another Jack & Coke!!

Muff

Tell us how you really feel! i actually like it, 40-50 of your closest friends, an RV, a Pool, mucho Cervesa's...and then you can get drunk enough to actually enjoy all the fat, old, naked woman in the evenings!

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #1391 on: April 28, 2007, 08:27:07 AM »

Well said slopoke.  A true philosopher.  When life gives you lemons..... 

Hey Muff, it actually never occurred to me to ride all the way to Austin and seek out a concentration of 40,000 people so I could go shopping.  I'm like you slopoke, in the immortal words of Gretchen Wilson, I'm here for the party.

Can't make the gun show.  Any plans for today aside from that one?
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #1392 on: April 28, 2007, 09:05:59 AM »

cool thanks for the welcome. look forward to hitting some of the rides.

Welcome to the board. Don't let these mor... well other guys get to you. They don't play well with others!

But they are all actually a good bunch of people. You'll meet and greet and have fun!

hooter

« Reply #1393 on: April 28, 2007, 09:45:15 AM »

And....NO Hooter, it wasn't me deleted and knocked you back. I might have if somebody hadn't already beat me to it though! Dammit! ;D

That's what friends are for  :D :D :D :D ;D ;D. I didn't figure would stoop that low as to bump a fellow Overlord down again like you did poor ole Chad,  :'( :'( :-\ That's OK, cause I just got to drink more Beer and celebrate twice.  O0 O0 O0

terrible TC

« Reply #1394 on: April 28, 2007, 12:27:48 PM »

who all is goin to Strokers this week? GOin to make my first trip up there on the X, and Im looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal