Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223570 times)

jwoolf

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1320 on: April 15, 2007, 09:26:34 AM »

Yo prospect, go wash my bike!!

Look who's a hang around, can you spot him??

That ain't right, Bobby!!!!

We need to get together for a smoke soon, Brother!!!

terrible TC,

Here's probably the best answer I can give...

http://home.earthlink.net/~rcvsmc-edu/index.html

Here's a better picture of yesterday's ride.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 09:57:44 AM by jwoolf »

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #1321 on: April 15, 2007, 10:42:43 AM »

Yeah Chad...I'm in for a Thursday BBT ride...When/where do you want me to meet you and mini?

I'm there too John, get y'all's route mapped and let me know
AL
Route? mapped? whats that? LOL
The first BBT I met up wth a group out of Dallas/FT Worth and headed west to hwy 16, which runs down to fredricksburg. Been on 16 for a goodpart of the way a few times now. Nice ride, some good country. That'd get my vote. Nice little cafe in San saba,  a maw and paw restaurant called...you guessed it...Maw and pa's diner! Excellent homemade pies, A must stop for me anytime I'm in that part of the country. They make their own salsa...excellent!  Highway 16 would get my vote for a good road south.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #1322 on: April 16, 2007, 10:18:06 AM »

Yo prospect, go wash my bike!!

Look who's a hang around, can you spot him??

That ain't right, Bobby!!!!

We need to get together for a smoke soon, Brother!!!

terrible TC,

Here's probably the best answer I can give...

http://home.earthlink.net/~rcvsmc-edu/index.html

Here's a better picture of yesterday's ride.

YO WOOLF!! WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1323 on: April 17, 2007, 09:14:30 AM »

Looks like Sunday is going to be a crappy weather day.  Looks like Saturday will the be the big ride day in the metroplex.  We might have to organize a lunch run and then have a beer somewhere that evening.  I will be getting out after work this week to get some ride time in.  I'll holler with plans later.  TBird and I usually meet up after work a couple of times a week for an appetizer and beer.  We'll post our plans and location.

-Iceman
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 06:09:07 AM by icemanhail »

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1324 on: April 17, 2007, 09:29:29 AM »

Keep the Saturday post'em notes flowing. Get closer to Sunday, things might change and that would be easier for me. O0 If it's a Saturday ride, then it's Saturday.  :D :D :D :D
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

iluvink

« Reply #1325 on: April 17, 2007, 11:02:05 AM »

Looks like I'll be up for something Saturday.

jwoolf

« Reply #1326 on: April 17, 2007, 01:05:54 PM »

Naw, Justin that was Saturday.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1327 on: April 19, 2007, 06:11:04 AM »

Hey Hooter,

Just checked the weather and it looks like the rain for Sunday has been pushed back to Monday.  I'm riding Saturday and Sunday.  TBird and I rode last night and talked about hitting the Easyrider event Saturday morning.  In regards to Sunday, I think we will pick a place to ride and have lunch.  Any ideas? 

I'm going to start planning some Sunday lunch runs to some of the smaller towns outside the metroplex.  I figure a lunch run somewhere 45min away and then back to the metroplex on Sunday afternoon to drink cold beer. 

-Iceman 

hooter

« Reply #1328 on: April 20, 2007, 07:44:35 PM »

Hey Hooter,

Just checked the weather and it looks like the rain for Sunday has been pushed back to Monday.  I'm riding Saturday and Sunday.  TBird and I rode last night and talked about hitting the Easyrider event Saturday morning.  In regards to Sunday, I think we will pick a place to ride and have lunch.  Any ideas? 

I'm going to start planning some Sunday lunch runs to some of the smaller towns outside the metroplex.  I figure a lunch run somewhere 45min away and then back to the metroplex on Sunday afternoon to drink cold beer. 

-Iceman 

Had planed to come up Sat, but just got my new seat in today, so tomorrow is work on scoot day. O0 Got new forward control bkts to install and oil change, etc. Got some new Bosch plugs to try out also. Watchin the weather it sez mostly cloudy Sunday but no rain till late or Monday, so will try to ride then I guess. Y'all have a good time at easyrider
)-(ooter

hooter

« Reply #1329 on: April 20, 2007, 10:29:17 PM »

-Iceman 

That sounds like fun  O0 My vote for one of the runs would be to Mineola ( out Hiway 80 ) to the East Texas Burger Company. Fookin great O0 O0 O0. No beer around there, but the food is excellant O0

terrible TC

« Reply #1330 on: April 20, 2007, 11:03:03 PM »

-Iceman 

That sounds like fun  O0 My vote for one of the runs would be to Mineola ( out Hiway 80 ) to the East Texas Burger Company. Fookin great O0 O0 O0. No beer around there, but the food is excellant O0

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm burgers

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #1331 on: April 21, 2007, 06:02:22 AM »

-Iceman 

Can't beat em. I have family in that area also, so I could make a week end out of it.

Theres is a burger place in Lewisville on 407 call Texas Burger Factory. One of the best burgere I have ever had!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #1332 on: April 21, 2007, 06:18:50 AM »

The last time a few of us were going there I called ahead and the manager said to bring whatever you wanted to drink in a plain bag or ice chest, throw a coozie over the beer...Buy a coke to mix with...no problem. Just don't call attention to it.
     420! Yeah, baby!

hooter

« Reply #1333 on: April 21, 2007, 08:11:53 AM »

The last time a few of us were going there I called ahead and the manager said to bring whatever you wanted to drink in a plain bag or ice chest, throw a coozie over the beer...Buy a coke to mix with...no problem. Just don't call attention to it.

I thought I remembered you making that post before when we were going to meet up there last September. Wasn't there something about about a back room that had pleanty of seating and we would be welcome to drink back there with no problem?

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #1334 on: April 21, 2007, 10:30:36 AM »

Yeah, and we used it. I carried in a little collapsable cooler. I think only about six or seven showed up.
     420! Yeah, baby!

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal