Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223248 times)

terrible TC

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1305 on: April 12, 2007, 12:47:55 PM »

Has she been on her scooter much?  What a hard life you live Al...I sit inside in the A/C while my ol lady mows the yard, cleans the house, and washes my clothes and sip on some good ol Dublin DP that she poured into a glass for me.

does she have a sister?? my house is a mess and the yard is getting outta control. And I looooooooooooooooooove Dr Pepper!

txvtxrider

« Reply #1306 on: April 12, 2007, 12:50:10 PM »

she has a sister who is the exact opposite...bossy, dirty house, makes her husband do everything, and way too attached to her momma...she is almost 40 and WAY too attached...hahahahaha!  Sorry for the let down.

terrible TC

« Reply #1307 on: April 12, 2007, 01:29:32 PM »

sounds familiar  :D

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1308 on: April 12, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »

I can't run till Sunday, if I rode Saturday too then I'd feel kinda guilty for not spending some quality time with the wife. She mows and cleans the yard on Saturdays while I sit under the shade tree, drink my beer and watch her. O0 O0 O0 Good woman  O0 O0 O0 :D
  So where ya goin Hooter Sunday??  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1309 on: April 13, 2007, 05:10:45 AM »

I can't run till Sunday, if I rode Saturday too then I'd feel kinda guilty for not spending some quality time with the wife. She mows and cleans the yard on Saturdays while I sit under the shade tree, drink my beer and watch her. O0 O0 O0 Good woman  O0 O0 O0 :D

Not quite sure yet  :-\ Really don't want to play with the cagers on the slab. You still on for the BBT on Thursday morning leave out?
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #1310 on: April 13, 2007, 12:10:44 PM »

And the record breaking thread keeps going.  LOL

How the hell you guys been?  It's been a while, I should swing by sometime.
My now long gone VTX...

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1311 on: April 13, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »

Not quite sure yet  :-\ Really don't want to play with the cagers on the slab. You still on for the BBT on Thursday morning leave out?
Yep!! If no one else is Iam!!  Iam sure Snake will be to. Going over to Hangman's house to work on his bike the 28th of this month with a couple of other Xers. So getting the ball a rolling for BBT IV!!  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1312 on: April 13, 2007, 03:00:09 PM »

TBird and I will be out and about as usual.  The LED's and new progressive rear shocks are on and the bike is ready to go.  We'll holler later with plans.  Thanks to TBird and SouthernXer who finished my bike today while I was at work.  TBird finished up the wiring under my seat and SouthernXer threw my shocks on for me since this job got in the way of my playing....as usual! 

Later and be safe,
-Iceman

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #1313 on: April 13, 2007, 05:09:54 PM »

Let me see if I get this right..TBird did wiring under your seat and you are good with that??? :o :o :o What time are you getting out tomorrow? I have a chore 1st thing but will be ready by 11:00

Muff (from the dark side)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 05:16:23 PM by Muffmaster »

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1314 on: April 14, 2007, 07:05:05 AM »

I am heading down to Pensacola for the next few days to do some offshore fishin'.  You boys stay out of trouble.   O0

hooter

« Reply #1315 on: April 14, 2007, 07:39:51 AM »

Yep!! If no one else is Iam!!  Iam sure Snake will be to. Going over to Hangman's house to work on his bike the 28th of this month with a couple of other Xers. So getting the ball a rolling for BBT IV!!  8)

I got moved to another crew at work which changed my schedule all around. When I found this out I cancled my motel reservations in Fredericksburg. I'm putting in for vacation for those days and because of their chickens%@$# attitude now will call in sick if I can't get'em. So to make a long story short, I'm in for Thursday morning too. I talked to Muffmaster's brother and he was talkin about ridin down here Wed. nite. We'll meet up

BDC

« Reply #1316 on: April 14, 2007, 04:36:29 PM »

Yo prospect, go wash my bike!!

Look who's a hang around, can you spot him??

terrible TC

« Reply #1317 on: April 14, 2007, 05:57:03 PM »

ah the Black Sheep, my local motorcycle club. How do you go about getting in a club like that? Im already the BLack Sheep of the family.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #1318 on: April 15, 2007, 12:14:23 AM »

Yeah Chad...I'm in for a Thursday BBT ride...When/where do you want me to meet you and mini?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

hooter

« Reply #1319 on: April 15, 2007, 12:17:00 AM »

Yeah Chad...I'm in for a Thursday BBT ride...When/where do you want me to meet you and mini?

I'm there too John, get y'all's route mapped and let me know
AL

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal