Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223609 times)

terrible TC

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1290 on: April 07, 2007, 01:00:43 AM »

thats a bad ride slopoke, what seat is that?

slopoke

« Reply #1291 on: April 07, 2007, 11:13:53 AM »

thats a bad ride slopoke, what seat is that?

just the POS stocker. I looked at getting a corbin but their prices are terribly high. Some of the Warriors you see got a 1 piece seat with an attached bac seat, those are 02-03's. the 04-07's come with a detachable rearseat.

who makes you alls X riders seats? are they factory? that is what i have been looking for.

What about this weather? damn i wanted to go get some riding in this weekend and now its forcasting snow?

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1292 on: April 10, 2007, 03:25:58 AM »

What's going on with the Panda pack  this Sunday? Y'all going to your reserved table at Duke's for starters?  ;D ;D I'm just banging around on the keyboard to kinda see what the pulse is up there. It all depends on the weather but kinda thinkin about Ft. Worth area for a change. I know I ain't been to Duke's or Red Finn's in awhile, but if Ft.Worth don't pan then probably head that way. Post something up  O0 O0
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 03:31:49 AM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

hooter

« Reply #1293 on: April 10, 2007, 03:38:00 AM »

PANDA PACK  Now that's kinda cute ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 O0
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 03:43:40 AM by hooter »

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1294 on: April 10, 2007, 05:40:36 AM »

PACKING THE PANDA SOUNDS BETTER Ice and I rode out to Grapevine last night we were talking about heading down to Scarebourgh Fain on Saturday or Sunday. Sunday look's like the weather should be better.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 05:47:23 AM by T-BIRD »
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

hooter

« Reply #1295 on: April 10, 2007, 06:56:56 AM »

I knew of some talk about that but wasn't sure who all was going to make a ride and what days. Keep it posted as to what y'all are doin :D :D :D

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #1296 on: April 10, 2007, 08:20:56 PM »

I have always seen the bike parking at the front entry..that is VIPish by the entry gate....

iluvink

« Reply #1297 on: April 10, 2007, 09:04:37 PM »

I always ride there for an annual visit.  Good parking and they waive you to the upfront.  The only issue that I ever had was having to get something to put under my kickstand to keep it from sinking into the ground.  Dust was never really an issue.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1298 on: April 12, 2007, 06:42:22 AM »

Okay guys, what's the scoop????  I think the scarbrough fair will wait until next weekend for us.  I think the rain might make it soupy out there, what do you think?  Anyone for hitting the swap meet at the fair grounds?  You know me, I'm easy!  Ha Ha !  Shutup TBird!

TBird and I worked on my bike until late last night installing LED's.  Almost done!  I think TBird and I had to stop because of the adhesive enhancer fumes that built up in the garage, I think we were both buzzing.  No we were not huffing!  The new Progressive rear shocks will be installed tonight.  Honda finally got my new replacement rear cushion bolts in yesterday.

Later....ride safe,
-Iceman

txvtxrider

« Reply #1299 on: April 12, 2007, 07:01:36 AM »

I was planning on hittin up the swap meet sometime saturday if we all wanna meet up at a certain time or something.

hooter

« Reply #1300 on: April 12, 2007, 07:19:55 AM »

I had planned to head that way and go to Ft.Worth to that place called the Rockyard and meet up with Texpops and Muffy but after being reminded on the news this morning that the races or going on at TMC this weekend I don't feel that will be in the plans. 35W north bound in the morning will be rough and then the return home would be suicide with all the wanta be Dale Jr.'s that will be out there.  :-\ :-\ :-\ Went thru that a couple of years ago in a cage and that was bad enough :( >:( :(
So wahssup??

txvtxrider

« Reply #1301 on: April 12, 2007, 07:32:10 AM »

Got any ideas yourself Al?  Looking to get away for the day come Saturday so the swapmeet was kinda lurkin around in my little brain.

hooter

« Reply #1302 on: April 12, 2007, 07:41:44 AM »

I can't run till Sunday, if I rode Saturday too then I'd feel kinda guilty for not spending some quality time with the wife. She mows and cleans the yard on Saturdays while I sit under the shade tree, drink my beer and watch her. O0 O0 O0 Good woman  O0 O0 O0 :D

txvtxrider

« Reply #1303 on: April 12, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »

Has she been on her scooter much?  What a hard life you live Al...I sit inside in the A/C while my ol lady mows the yard, cleans the house, and washes my clothes and sip on some good ol Dublin DP that she poured into a glass for me.

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #1304 on: April 12, 2007, 09:36:19 AM »

PACKING THE PANDA SOUNDS BETTER   we were talking about heading down to Scarebourgh Fain on Saturday or Sunday. Sunday look's like the weather should be better.

Some of you folks that have had a recent visit to Scarbourgh jump in here with a report. I caged there for one of their halloweens a few years ago and the parking was in a mowed field with a lot of soft spots, mud puddles, armadillo and rabbit holes.. Probably manageable but they had a bunch of kids out directing traffic and not sure if your going to get the red carpet perference on the dry spots. I would suggest at the least taking a cover along to protect your bike from the dust and dirt flying around. Also John, just for you, smoking is permitted in the park, just not in the booths.  Just my 2 cents.   :)  Your mother..... I mean , Roland

http://www.scarboroughrenfest.com/contact.asp

We went last year. Yes the parking lot is a field. However, they directed us right down front to bike parking next to the entrance. Pretty cool!

Jack
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal