Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223541 times)

BIgD130O

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1200 on: March 21, 2007, 12:02:19 PM »

Hey yall im a new rider.....Im 25 and bought my first VTX1300c....have a few friends that ride the crotch rockets but im hoping to find some local fellow VTX riders to cruise with!  whats the deal with this dukes place?

Capt. Howdy

• Rider
  • denton, tx
« Reply #1201 on: March 21, 2007, 12:17:05 PM »

Hey yall im a new rider.....Im 25 and bought my first VTX1300c....have a few friends that ride the crotch rockets but im hoping to find some local fellow VTX riders to cruise with!  whats the deal with this dukes place?
Welcome to the board  O0

There are three kinds of people in this world, those that can count and those who can't!!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1202 on: March 21, 2007, 12:30:36 PM »

Hey,

Looks like our weather is going to be nasty this weekend.  Who knows though the way our forecasters have been wrong lately.  I'll be playing it by ear this weekend but I am working Saturday and Sunday night anyway.  Gotta make that money for chrome.

Talk to everyone soon.......be safe,
-Iceman

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #1203 on: March 21, 2007, 12:31:53 PM »

OK fellas, I get it.  I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer but you really shouldn't make fun of us single-digit IQ's.  I do ride an "X" after all. 

I haven't ridden with ya'll since the Smokehouse-Willhoites-Dukes run a few months back.  Weather looks nasty for the weekend but am lookin to get in the wind if the clouds open up a sucker hole for awhile.  Same bike, new girlfriend and we're ready to set off a few car alarms with those HK Sideburners.  I did the recon on the new Dukes on 183 yesterday.  Sounds like some of ya'll been hangin there some.  I'll keep watchin the board and try to meet up when we can.

Fair winds and following seas.

Didn't mean to pick on anyone. Just pick one of the pics ya like and right click your mouse on the pic and you can save it to your computer or just link to it from where it is. O0 O0    Go Navy!!

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #1204 on: March 21, 2007, 12:43:20 PM »

OK fellas, I get it.  I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer but you really shouldn't make fun of us single-digit IQ's.  I do ride an "X" after all. 

I haven't ridden with ya'll since the Smokehouse-Willhoites-Dukes run a few months back.  Weather looks nasty for the weekend but am lookin to get in the wind if the clouds open up a sucker hole for awhile.  Same bike, new girlfriend and we're ready to set off a few car alarms with those HK Sideburners.  I did the recon on the new Dukes on 183 yesterday.  Sounds like some of ya'll been hangin there some.  I'll keep watchin the board and try to meet up when we can.

Fair winds and following seas.

Didn't mean to pick on anyone. Just pick one of the pics ya like and right click your mouse on the pic and you can save it to your computer or just link to it from where it is. O0 O0    Go Navy!!

Likewise. Just havin' fun. I sized one that can be used as an avatar.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

VTXShawn

« Reply #1205 on: March 21, 2007, 12:58:30 PM »

Welcome to the board and congratulations on your new bike!

Weather permitting, there is a group of X riders that typically meet up at Dukes in Addison on Sunday afternoons between noon and 1:00. Where we go from there is anybody's guess...

You'll find this board has a lot of good people. You can also find a great deal of info on your bike if you need it.

Hope to see you around. Ride safe and ride often.  O0

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #1206 on: March 21, 2007, 01:13:59 PM »

Big d welcome to the board hope to see ya around O0
pops thanx for the info yesterday it saved me a hundred bucks :D O0
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

txvtxrider

« Reply #1207 on: March 21, 2007, 01:14:42 PM »

welcome to the board...where are you from?  folks on here are always going somewhere or always looking for folks to ride with.

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #1208 on: March 21, 2007, 01:58:28 PM »

Gotta tell ya TexPops, that maritime slogan came from my time in the Marine Corps.  Logged a little time on them gators once in awhile.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #1209 on: March 21, 2007, 04:09:18 PM »

GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT TO THE BOARD BUDDY O0 STAY POSTED ON HERE AND CHECK OUT OUR MEETS AND RIDES 8)

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1210 on: March 21, 2007, 06:04:48 PM »

Welcome Big D, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Texas X board.  And BTW, congrats on your new 1300..!! 

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1211 on: March 23, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »

The weatehr is overcast and crappy but the wife is out of town until Saturday night....  If anyone is riding, I AM IN.   O0

jwoolf

« Reply #1212 on: March 23, 2007, 11:42:50 AM »

Weather is going to be shitty Sunday so, I may go Saturday if anybody else does too.

Me and Lynn will probably go too.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 01:30:38 PM by jwoolf »

tejasx

« Reply #1213 on: March 23, 2007, 02:25:21 PM »

84 posts, bout time for a new thread. lol.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1214 on: March 23, 2007, 03:36:10 PM »

NO WAY......JUST SHOWS THAT THE DFW X-RIDERS ARE STILL STRONG AND COMMUNICATE FREQUENTLY.

-ICEMAN
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal