Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223527 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1095 on: March 12, 2007, 07:26:40 AM »

Well here I sit.  :-\ :-\ Monday morning with a week off and look what's happening. >:( >:( >:( When you work it's nice and when your off, guess what.  :D :D Just can't get a break.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Yep RAIN!! Hey you can go to Wal Mart and go shopping!!   ;D Don't feel too bad Iam on vacation and to start it I get rain!!  ::) Hooter so you off for the week?? Maybe could meet up with you one day this week and go for a ride, go to Wal Mart or something!!  lol  ;D 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 07:29:12 AM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1096 on: March 12, 2007, 07:36:37 AM »

Sounds great  O0 My pontoon outriggers should be here tomorrow from HDL and I'll let you know :D :D :D
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #1097 on: March 12, 2007, 10:58:23 AM »

Now HOOTER been trying to get you out to play but looks like you have been bad and have to stay home!!  ;D Oh hey thanks for the Picture!!<< ( Iam sure everyone will have something to ask about that) So how much longer before you get to get out??  ::)  Have a good week!!     

Looks to me like someone else needs some time alone too!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1098 on: March 12, 2007, 11:13:39 AM »

Now HOOTER been trying to get you out to play but looks like you have been bad and have to stay home!!  ;D Oh hey thanks for the Picture!!<< ( Iam sure everyone will have something to ask about that) So how much longer before you get to get out??  ::)  Have a good week!!     

Thanks Jimmy!! Do I need to pencil you in for some time??  ;D LOL
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 11:16:18 AM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #1099 on: March 12, 2007, 11:19:23 AM »

Sounds great  O0 My pontoon outriggers should be here tomorrow from HDL and I'll let you know :D :D :D
hhhmmmm, Put those on and borrow Swampys wings off his bike... you'll have a sea plane!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #1100 on: March 12, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »

Thanks Jimmy!! Do I need to pencil you in for some time??  ;D LOL

No way I don't roll that way!!! Yall go ahead and have fun though! HA! HA! HA!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1101 on: March 12, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »

Okay, new Metzelers, valve adjustment, and progressive front fork springs are done.  Go away rain!!! 

Honda Suzuki North is hosting a ride to Turner Falls in Oklahoma this coming Saturday the 17th.  Meet time is at Honda Suzuki North in Farmers Branch, Tx around 7:30 I believe.  Coffee and donuts provided.  Return time is 4:00PM at the dealership.  No rain on Saturday and high temp is 65 degrees.  I'll be there!!!

-Iceman

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #1102 on: March 12, 2007, 07:47:44 PM »

i posted a link on the general discussion board O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1103 on: March 13, 2007, 07:57:45 AM »

Well here I sit.  :-\ :-\ Monday morning with a week off and look what's happening. >:( >:( >:( When you work it's nice and when your off, guess what.  :D :D Just can't get a break.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Yep RAIN!! Hey you can go to Wal Mart and go shopping!!   ;D Don't feel too bad Iam on vacation and to start it I get rain!!  ::) Hooter so you off for the week?? Maybe could meet up with you one day this week and go for a ride, go to Wal Mart or something!!  lol  ;D 

Hey Chad, Just returned from a helluva time at Bike Week and off all this week as well.  So if you guys decide to get out and ride sometime during the week, let me know.  This rain and fog sure does suck!!  I need more sun!!  :D :D  I gotta get out there today and wash all the road grime, salt, etc. off my scooter today....  Bike looks like crap!!!!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 07:59:17 AM by SilverTribal Driver »

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1104 on: March 13, 2007, 09:07:52 AM »

Okay, new Metzelers, valve adjustment, and progressive front fork springs are done.  Go away rain!!! 

Honda Suzuki North is hosting a ride to Turner Falls in Oklahoma this coming Saturday the 17th.  Meet time is at Honda Suzuki North in Farmers Branch, Tx around 7:30 I believe.  Coffee and donuts provided.  Return time is 4:00PM at the dealership.  No rain on Saturday and high temp is 65 degrees.  I'll be there!!!

-Iceman

Ice; Do you know if they are planning on doing any stops along the way to Turner Falls and back??  I'm not sure what the mileage is, but it seems like a long way to ride without any stops for a cold one.....  :o :o 

DK

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1105 on: March 13, 2007, 09:31:31 AM »

Hey Chad, Just returned from a helluva time at Bike Week and off all this week as well.  So if you guys decide to get out and ride sometime during the week, let me know.  This rain and fog sure does suck!!  I need more sun!!  :D :D  I gotta get out there today and wash all the road grime, salt, etc. off my scooter today....  Bike looks like crap!!!!

Looks like the weather will get better by the end of the week. Doing anything Friday?? I will have some free time then.  8)
Member since 2004

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1106 on: March 13, 2007, 10:20:35 AM »

Hey Silvertribal Driver:

The run is with Honda Suzuki North.  I am sure there are several stops on the way.  The service manager that is organizing the ride stated that they have mapped out their route on the way up and it zig zags through north Texas and into Oklahoma so I am sure there will be gas and bathroom breaks in some of the small towns.  On the way back we are heading straight south on IH35.

I want to meet up with you sometime soon and check out the new bars on your bike.

-Iceman
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 10:22:21 AM by icemanhail »

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1107 on: March 13, 2007, 10:41:38 AM »

Thursday is supposted to be 81 and nice. Any takers
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1108 on: March 13, 2007, 11:32:12 AM »

Hey Silvertribal Driver:

The run is with Honda Suzuki North.  I am sure there are several stops on the way.  The service manager that is organizing the ride stated that they have mapped out their route on the way up and it zig zags through north Texas and into Oklahoma so I am sure there will be gas and bathroom breaks in some of the small towns.  On the way back we are heading straight south on IH35.

I want to meet up with you sometime soon and check out the new bars on your bike.

-Iceman

OK, Sounds good..  Unless something comes up, I'm planning on doing that ride with you guys.  Keep me posted.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1109 on: March 13, 2007, 11:33:20 AM »

Thursday is supposted to be 81 and nice. Any takers

I'm in Hoot....  Any ideas on where to go??

Dan
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal