Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223541 times)

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1050 on: February 27, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »

Hey everyone in the DFW area,

I am off this Friday and TBird is going to take off around noon.  Anyone wanting to ride, holler.  If the weather is nice, like it should be, we might hit the country somewhere for a nice ride and do a late lunch or earlier dinner somewhere.  Still in the works but I will definitely be on the "X" somewhere.

-Iceman

I'll know more tomorrow.   ;D O0

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1051 on: February 27, 2007, 05:39:17 PM »

" I get by, with a little help, from my friends...."
 Nothing personal Rod! Don't worry...I can take it too!!!
Ps, Rod...I had a picture of Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk that your head fit on perfectly! I figured you'd like this'n better! ;D

But Rod like's Michael he has been to the ranch three times!!!!!!!!
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1052 on: February 27, 2007, 05:39:58 PM »

I am off this Friday and TBird is going to take off around noon.  Anyone wanting to ride, holler.  If the weather is nice, like it should be, we might hit the country somewhere for a nice ride and do a late lunch or earlier dinner somewhere.  Still in the works but I will definitely be on the "X" somewhere.

-Iceman

Let's hope not
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1053 on: February 27, 2007, 10:15:33 PM »

Sorry guys :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ Workin for the next 2 weeks and weekends. Rode yesterday over around Lake Whitney and Meridian area and was a great day ;D ;D ;D. Pasted a clock-temp sign in Meridian about 2:30 and it said 86 degrees, Holy AppleSauce it was a good day O0 O0 O0. The last 8 to 10 miles my daughter, who hasn't riden since about the age of 2 on my lap around the block kinda thing, told me to drive like it was stolen, so I did. O0
Pissed me off. This Burple Buck Rogers would only run 134 on the speedo with me and her. Well as the story goes on, all I heard from the old ball and chain was "Damn'it Al, don't drive crazy or speed around like you don't have good since with my daughter on the back".    "Yes dear" :( :(  Well I didn't know my darling bride of 29 years was in front of us on this nice streach of road about a half mile ahead of us. Well about the time I was really trying to get another mile an hour outa ole Burpule, hollorin "give me another mile Buck Rogers". I blew by this little Silver Ford Touris and guess what? :-\ :-\ Low and behold it was my darlin bride. The icons up top doesn't have anything like what I saw lookin out her window.  >:( this is close,  :'( this close. We need a Red Faced angry screaming female up there to half way describe the asssss eatin I got when she slid into the driveway. I think her car needs to go to the body shop to straighten out the door hinges :-\ :-\ That's OK, my daughter had fun O0.
 It was nice to meet all of y'all and I'm sorry but, it will several months before my Cranberries heals from where her foot was surgically removed from my butt.
I really do have to work the next 2 weeks or I'd be around :'(
Al
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #1054 on: February 28, 2007, 06:59:31 AM »

-Iceman
HOW SEROIUS ARE YOU? I MIGHT TAKE OFF A HALF DAY MYSELF. I CAN'T GET THE WEATHER PAST THURSDAY BUT UNTILL THEN IT'S GONNA BE A WINDY MOTHA!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1055 on: February 28, 2007, 09:11:28 AM »

-Iceman

Well, it looks like I'm in for the ride.   :(

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1056 on: February 28, 2007, 02:07:50 PM »

Hey Hooter I will be keeping the road hot for ya!! Oh by the way, to remove the wife's foot from your rear just use WD-40 it works GREAT!!  lol  Take care  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #1057 on: February 28, 2007, 07:51:39 PM »

This Burple Buck Rogers would only run 134 on the speedo with me and her. Well as the story goes on, all I heard from the old ball and chain was "Damn'it Al, don't drive crazy or speed around like you don't have good since with my daughter on the back".    "Yes dear" :( :(  Well I didn't know my darling bride of 29 years was in front of us on this nice streach of road about a half mile ahead of us. Well about the time I was really trying to get another mile an hour outa ole Burpule, hollorin "give me another mile Buck Rogers". I blew by this little Silver Ford Touris and guess what? :-\ :-\ Low and behold it was my darlin bride. The icons up top doesn't have anything like what I saw lookin out her window.  >:( this is close,  :'( this close. We need a Red Faced angry screaming female up there to half way describe the asssss eatin I got when she slid into the driveway. I think her car needs to go to the body shop to straighten out the door hinges :-\ :-\ That's OK, my daughter had fun O0.
 It was nice to meet all of y'all and I'm sorry but, it will several months before my Cranberries heals from where her foot was surgically removed from my butt.

Al

Checked out the new Dukes over in Bedford last night. At 7:30 it was packed including the patio with people waiting. Same format as the Dukes in Addison. Might be a alternate place to go occasionally for the regular Sunday get together to meet up with some of the Ft. Worth area X’ers. Located just west of the 121/183 split it’s pretty easy and quick to get to.

Ran into X’er Morgan Buchanan. Had his ’04 1800C there. His bling plan included a huge amount chrome including fenders, gas tank, and side covers. VTXChad, it’s going to be close but your unofficial title as Chromosome X king is being challenged. My vote is available for a generous fee however if it comes down to that. Wouldn't want you think I'm cheap or have a low opnion of my worth.  ;)

Hooter, I’m sorry your in the doghouse. I feel your pain man. This is not a random tale of woe, but a sermon which for me is a reminder to appreciate the freedom that I have and not to throw it away. Got my MAN card back and don't plan on giving it up. You listening Iceman, JWoolf, Rod181. It's time to take the gloves off and tell it like it is. Just remember if you fly it, float it or f_ _ _ it, your better off renting. R  :)

hey fossil, just lemme know when you wanna meet up there at dukes and i'll be there. i'm just down the road from there. i've been wanting to check it out myself O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1058 on: February 28, 2007, 09:31:13 PM »

Hey Hooter I will be keeping the road hot for ya!! Oh by the way, to remove the wife's foot from your rear just use WD-40 it works GREAT!!  lol  Take care  8)

WD-40 worked great for the foot, it was just the boot that had to be removed at the hospital :-\ :-\ ;D ;D ;D. Thangs have gotten better since Monday nite, she said she brought me some dinner home tonight and when I finally found it, it was a taco from Jack-in-the Box in the freezer  :-\. Thats OK cause I've still got a couple of slices of bread and a piece of cheese. She can't starve me out, by golly  O0 O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1059 on: March 01, 2007, 09:54:26 AM »

Hey Justin is your friend still intrested in the helmet?? Just in case I get over that way this weekend I will bring it with me.  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

N5TWL

• Master Tejano Rider
  • If it hurts when you do that don't do that!
« Reply #1060 on: March 01, 2007, 02:59:54 PM »

2 questions:
1- Which day are we all going?
2 - Is there Tequild involved somewhere?

Sounds like a good thing to go to!
MPM
2011 Harley Street Glide, Sedona Orange, Ken Smith pinstriping.

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #1061 on: March 01, 2007, 04:00:02 PM »

Hey Justin is your friend still intrested in the helmet?? Just in case I get over that way this weekend I will bring it with me.  8)

yeah, he said he still wants it. $40 right?

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1062 on: March 01, 2007, 06:35:07 PM »

-Iceman

Just spoke to Brad and Dameon look's like KSU at 10:00 am on Friday

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #1063 on: March 01, 2007, 06:45:17 PM »

A possible go to activity this coming weekend in Ft Worth that includes motorcycles. Anybody been before. Recommend or not???  R :)

http://www.txshowcar.com/showinfo.html

I went when it was in Dallas. I was really disappointed with it. I would not pay $13.00 to see it again. Not many scooters either.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #1064 on: March 02, 2007, 04:02:15 PM »

so anyone want to see that movie "Wild Hogs" tomorrow give me a call
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal