Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223393 times)

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #975 on: February 09, 2007, 01:40:42 PM »

Hey guys,
I might be meeting up with some friends for a BDay get together in Addison tonight.  I'll holler by phone if I end up going.  We might have to meet in the cages for some beers.

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #976 on: February 09, 2007, 04:36:45 PM »

Blasphemer!, Satan ...... be gone from this soul 

Hey, I ride when it cold but not when it's (@&!#(&^ cold!!!!  Some of us don't have an electric warming suits that plugs into our bikes.

-Iceman

david390

« Reply #977 on: February 12, 2007, 08:21:54 AM »

Anyone planning to ride to Jefferson this weekend?  The early weather forecast is sunny and 60 saturday and sunday.  Any interested riding across Lake Lavon over to Greenville and then down to Jefferson?  Maybe riding over to Bossier City afterwards and spending the night.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #978 on: February 12, 2007, 09:28:20 AM »

Hey David if comming this way could meet up here at the house and ride to Quitman and meet up with Sic and some others?? Iam just about 20 miles SE from Greenville !  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

david390

« Reply #979 on: February 12, 2007, 11:20:57 AM »

hey Chad,

Sounds do-able. Looks like that would be the serious scenic route.  Are you planning to take back roads to Quitman and Gilmer and on to Jefferson?  What time do you have to be in Quitman? It would be nice to let the temp get out of the 40s before hitting the road. O0

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #980 on: February 12, 2007, 05:21:20 PM »

hey Chad,

Sounds do-able. Looks like that would be the serious scenic route.  Are you planning to take back roads to Quitman and Gilmer and on to Jefferson?  What time do you have to be in Quitman? It would be nice to let the temp get out of the 40s before hitting the road. O0
Meeting Sic at 10:30am in Quitman. It will only take about 35 minutes to get to Quitman from my house!! So we KSU about 9:45am will give us plenty of time. Will let you know if anything changes. Meeting Sic tomorrow to pick up a new helmet.   8) And yes back roads!!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 05:22:57 PM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #981 on: February 14, 2007, 03:07:07 PM »

Who wants to ride this weekend?  If it hits the high 50's like they say, I am out on mine as usual.  I don't care if it's just an appetizer and some beers.  Holler!

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #982 on: February 14, 2007, 03:10:28 PM »

I almost forgot......GHOST RIDER starts this Friday.  I know some people mentioned getting a group together for lunch, go to the movie, and then hit the hangouts for beers.  I think we should get together Sunday as usual and do this.  All are invited!!!!  Those with my phone number....call me.

Let me know,
-Iceman

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #983 on: February 14, 2007, 04:37:28 PM »

I've got company over this weekend but if I can get rid of them by Sunday am, Michele and I will be there.  Looks like a fun movie.   ;D

EDIT:  I was thinking about the other motorcycle movie...  The one with John Travolta Tim Allen in it.... It won't be out until March 3rd, I think.   :(
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 05:03:19 PM by SouthernXer »

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #984 on: February 14, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »

I have company as well but i think they might want to see that movie as well so we might go on sat afternoon. to those movie grill places where u can have a beer and watch the movie.
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #985 on: February 14, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »

MARDI GRAS!! JEFFERSON! THIS SATURDAY!!
Member since 2004

jwoolf

« Reply #986 on: February 14, 2007, 09:23:05 PM »

Lynn and I aren't going to N.O. for Mardi Gras this weekend.  Work is a Buck Rogers this week so, it doesn't make sense to leave Friday after work to get into Baton Rouge late Friday night then party in N.O. Sat. then leave to come back on Sunday with a bad headache so I can put in a big set of programming changes on Monday.

We're thinking of going to Jefferson.

Who is going from the Dallas area?

Capt. Howdy

• Rider
  • denton, tx
« Reply #987 on: February 14, 2007, 11:06:21 PM »

I've got company over this weekend but if I can get rid of them by Sunday am, Michele and I will be there.  Looks like a fun movie.   ;D

EDIT:  I was thinking about the other motorcycle movie...  The one with John Travolta Tim Allen in it.... It won't be out until March 3rd, I think.   :(
Wild Hogs  comes out March 2nd,  looks like it could be pretty funny.
here is a trailer:    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1886585516

super bowl commercials on the right, my favorite was the bud light with Carlos Mencia

There are three kinds of people in this world, those that can count and those who can't!!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #988 on: February 15, 2007, 06:44:09 AM »

Wild Hogs  comes out March 2nd,  looks like it could be pretty funny.
here is a trailer:    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1886585516

super bowl commercials on the right, my favorite was the bud light with Carlos Mencia

Thanks, that's the one....  Looks pretty funny.   O0

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #989 on: February 15, 2007, 10:18:21 AM »

Well this ain't no sob story :'( :'( but my truck broke down on the way home last night and I had to wait for a wrecker almost 3 hours and had to have it hauled to the Ford ( I know, here comes the Chevy jokes) stealer for a, just guessing, new diesel fuel pump. It was dumping fuel like crazy in that area, so  :-\ Gotta see what that's goina set me back before I can know if the spare moola is around to make the trip now. Keep yawl posted
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal