Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223236 times)

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #960 on: February 05, 2007, 11:53:37 AM »

damn!! i'm always missin out on the fun. just my luck. i havn't even had my bike out of the shop for 2 weeks and already it's back in there again >:( i had it parked at my buddy house (tony) on his drive way. well he lives in an alley and his driveway is in the back where the alley is. i always park my bike on the top of the driveway right next to the alley because his driveway is a hill. make a long story short, some dumbass hit it and bashed my rear fender in, bike fell over, dented the tank, broke my new mirror off, and scratched the new chrome switch housing i just put on. blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh the luck i have >:( oh well, lifes a Buck Rogers and some. i should be out and about in two weeks for sure, and more than likely with MORE CHROME!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) gotta love havin full coverage O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

jwoolf

« Reply #961 on: February 05, 2007, 12:08:29 PM »

Damn, Dude! 

Well, Make em pay!!! 

Slip on the old exhaust and smash it with a hammer, break all the other stuff off you want to chrome and get that thing back on the street!!! ;D

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #962 on: February 05, 2007, 12:47:06 PM »

WHATS WITH THE BIG BLANK SPOT HOOTER. IF YOU TRIED TO POST A PIC IT DIDN'T SHOW ???

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #963 on: February 05, 2007, 03:57:41 PM »

:'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I had to work, bummer dudes and dudettas, but the kool part is I'm off till Thursday and while y'all are at the GRIND, ole
)-(ooter bez out Pootin  ;D ;D :D O0 ;D ;D ;D. Lapin up the sun and makin the miles  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D O0

Who's in for Jefferson?

Hooter I think it is going to Rain Thursday!!  ;D Iam going to Jefferson if the weather was anything like Sunday for sure!!  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #964 on: February 05, 2007, 08:45:26 PM »

WHATS WITH THE BIG BLANK SPOT HOOTER. IF YOU TRIED TO POST A PIC IT DIDN'T SHOW ???

I don't know what happened. Nope wasn't trying to post a pic or anything, just in the middle of what I was doing my keyboard went goofy. Oh well
 :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:47:04 PM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #965 on: February 05, 2007, 10:04:37 PM »

I don't know what happened. Nope wasn't trying to post a pic or anything, just in the middle of what I was doing my keyboard went goofy. Oh well

Yeah, right AL.  It was his head hitting the spacebar when he fell asleep at his desk.  :D :D(Don't ask me how I know that'll happen) :-\

Bomber

• Old Timer
  • 03' 1800R slightly modded......
« Reply #966 on: February 06, 2007, 12:31:08 AM »

Was gettin ready to leave Wilhoits (sp?) this evening and a couple of X-RIDERS came up and said hello.  One of em was from The Colony.  Anyway, sorry I didn't introduce myself.  Next time though!
Mike

hooter

« Reply #967 on: February 06, 2007, 01:12:40 AM »

Yeah, right AL.  It was his head hitting the spacebar when he fell asleep at his desk.  :D :D(Don't ask me how I know that'll happen) :-\

BUSTED BY THE ALL KNOWING POP'S!!!   :-X :-X :-XActually I spilled my beer on it as I was noding off :-\ :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 01:17:39 AM by hooter »

hooter

« Reply #968 on: February 06, 2007, 02:01:03 AM »

damn!! i'm always missin out on the fun. just my luck. i havn't even had my bike out of the shop for 2 weeks and already it's back in there again >:( i had it parked at my buddy house (tony) on his drive way. well he lives in an alley and his driveway is in the back where the alley is. i always park my bike on the top of the driveway right next to the alley because his driveway is a hill. make a long story short, some dumbass hit it and bashed my rear fender in, bike fell over, dented the tank, broke my new mirror off, and scratched the new chrome switch housing i just put on. blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh the luck i have >:( oh well, lifes a Buck Rogers and some. i should be out and about in two weeks for sure, and more than likely with MORE CHROME!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) gotta love havin full coverage O0

Man, I think when it comes to luck, yawl aren't even in the same book! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You need to get a sissy bar and mount a BIG strobe light on that sucker so people can see ya coming or your bike sitting someplace. If AppleSauce like this keeps happining then you should be the first on the block to have a FULLY CHROME VTX. I'm sorry but the brite side is at least it ain't warm riding weather yet and poor ole Justin is sitting at home while all his buds are out burning asphalt. O0 O0

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #969 on: February 06, 2007, 02:09:07 AM »

OH BELIEVE ME!! THERE'S GONNA BE PLENTY MORE CHROME WHEN I GET IT BACK, PLUS SOME O0 CHECK OUT THE POST I PUT IN THE GENERAL DISCUSION. PICTURE THAT BABY WITH CHROME TO BACK IT UP 8)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #970 on: February 06, 2007, 08:03:53 AM »

Hey Iceman, I sent you a PM...

Dan

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #971 on: February 06, 2007, 08:40:51 AM »

Was gettin ready to leave Wilhoits (sp?) this evening and a couple of X-RIDERS came up and said hello.  One of em was from The Colony.  Anyway, sorry I didn't introduce myself.  Next time though!
Mike

Hey Bomber,
It was me and TBird at Wilhoite's last night.  Sorry for not introducing myself as well.  See you around.

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #972 on: February 08, 2007, 07:12:34 AM »

Dan,

Got your PM.  The new bars look nice.  I noticied you installed the chrome side covers as well.  Very nice!  We'll get together one day soon for a beer.  I want to check out those bars first hand.

-Iceman

N5TWL

• Master Tejano Rider
  • If it hurts when you do that don't do that!
« Reply #973 on: February 08, 2007, 07:27:53 AM »

Noticed the bars as well are those Baron's Extreme bars. If so those are the ones I have also. I like them alot better than the OEMs.
MPM
2011 Harley Street Glide, Sedona Orange, Ken Smith pinstriping.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #974 on: February 08, 2007, 02:41:29 PM »

They are the new CRUISER PERFORMANCE PUNISHER bars.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal