Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223109 times)

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #945 on: February 03, 2007, 10:20:39 AM »

Spoke to Ice and we are planning or riding Sunday, due to the Super Bowl we are going to head out at 10:00 am and grab some late breakfeast. Anyone that want's to meet give us a call.
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

david390

« Reply #946 on: February 03, 2007, 05:06:39 PM »

is anyone meeting up at dukes or blackfin around noon tomorrow (sunday)??????

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #947 on: February 03, 2007, 05:31:59 PM »

Yep, we'll probably be there...  Gonna meat around 10:00am for breakfast and then hit the road.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #948 on: February 03, 2007, 06:22:39 PM »

Yep, we'll probably be there...  Gonna meat around 10:00am for breakfast and then hit the road.
  Hey Brad where are yall meeting for breakfast?? Might want to make a ride to Big D!!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #949 on: February 03, 2007, 08:31:11 PM »

Hey Brad where are yall meeting for breakfast?? Might want to make a ride to Big D!!

Chad~  I just got off the phone with T-Bird....  We are planning on meeting at the IHOP in Frisco....  10:30ish.....  It is located on the NE corner of Preston Rd and Hwy 121....  Hope you can make it.  Call me if you need directions....  Hwy 380 from Greenville is your best ride.

903-314-9700

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #950 on: February 04, 2007, 10:37:39 AM »

Departing  north Carrollton about 10 am to bike up to High Point Marina on Lake Texoma for lunch tomorrow (Friday 2/2/07)

Well this is pretty much down the toilet.  :(   :'( So on to Plan B. :) Saturday 2/3. Depart Plano 6:30 a.m. to Alliance Airport by 7:30 for breakfast. Depart Alliance about 9 for a backroads drag around Eagle Mountain Lake then to Ponder at 11ish for pie and coffee before return to Plano. Email me if you want to hook up somewhere along the way.

Depending on the weather, I might be interested in that since I live by Eagle Mountain Lake. Have no interest in Plano,though. :)

I'm at loss to on how to describe my experience POPS but the area around Eagle Mountain Lake was a real breath of fresh air. I racked up a little over 300 miles and only made a small dent in what seems like a 1000 miles of near ideal cruising roads. On the top of some of the hills I thought I could see for ever.  I'm definitely living on the wrong side of the metroplex. I hope you appreciate what you have there. R

Yeah, that's why we live here :) You must have thicker hide than me. It was 22* when I got up at 7:00 yesterday. Warmed up nicely after noon but too cold for me in the morning. You got electric leathers or something?

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #951 on: February 04, 2007, 06:00:46 PM »

Just want to thanks all the DFW Xers for a great day of in town riding!! Thanks again David for showing me a back way home!! Much apprecaited !! Have to make a run up your way again sometime soon!! Ride safe,   Chad  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #952 on: February 04, 2007, 07:06:43 PM »

Yep, Michele and I had a great time... Glad you could make it Chad! 

VTXShawn

« Reply #953 on: February 04, 2007, 07:44:04 PM »

It was good to meet you Chad and VTXGirl. Ride safe.  O0

VTXGRL

• Old Timer
  • Grapevine
« Reply #954 on: February 04, 2007, 10:06:42 PM »

It was good to meet you Chad and VTXGirl. Ride safe.  O0

Good to meet all y'all too!  O0
“You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas”
~ Davy Crockett
2006 VTX 1300R candy black cherry

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #955 on: February 05, 2007, 07:10:05 AM »

Good times hanging out Sunday with TBird, Woolf/Lynn, SouthernXer/Michelle, VTXgirl, David, VTXShawn, VTXChad, and Muffmaster.  Sorry I had to leave early for the SuperBowl.  Good times at my friend's annual party, good food and lots of beer consumed.  I am feeling the effects this morning....UGH!!!!  And of course, way too much food. 

Later and be safe,
-Iceman

jwoolf

« Reply #956 on: February 05, 2007, 08:06:32 AM »

We had a great time too!!!

It'll be full blown riding weather soon!  Looks like it's going to get to almost 70 tuesday!

Lynn and I had a blast yesterday. 

It was nice to meet you VTXgrl!  Come back and ride with us sometime!  Good to see everyone else too!

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #957 on: February 05, 2007, 09:21:35 AM »

:'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I had to work, bummer dudes and dudettas, but the kool part is I'm off till Thursday and while y'all are at the GRIND, ole
)-(ooter bez out Pootin  ;D ;D :D O0 ;D ;D ;D. Lapin up the sun and makin the miles  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D O0

Who's in for Jefferson?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:26:33 AM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

jwoolf

« Reply #958 on: February 05, 2007, 10:32:51 AM »

Lynn and I will prolly go but, I'm not sure I can convince her to ride 300mi on that fender.  ;D

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #959 on: February 05, 2007, 11:35:41 AM »

I told the ole sofa queen yesterday morning about my plans for Jefferson and she asked what time KSU was that Saturday morning, totally took me by surprize, and I just didn't have the heart to tell her she wasn't invited, now don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but it might be a little awkward for her to pass out the beads while I'm hollering "show me your titties" O0
If I sweet talk her just right, maybe she'll pass out the beads and take pictures too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 Damn this might work out for the better ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Y'all goina stay the night?
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal