Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 222904 times)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #855 on: January 16, 2007, 12:58:44 PM »

Shoot Hooter.. It has been "Yes Dear"s for me ever since I took off that backrest off my scooter a couple of weeks ago!!   ??? ??? ???  I'll just tell her that we are staying at the Fredricksburg Marriott...   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #856 on: January 16, 2007, 01:07:55 PM »

I sure would like to have a camera or be a fly on the wall when you pull up to the "Sleezy Roach". ;D ;D Your goina be :-* that butt and she's going be >:( >:( >:( >:( When she puts your bike on the block, I'll be interested O0 O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #857 on: January 16, 2007, 01:22:29 PM »

Well..... On second thought.. :-\ :-\  Maybe I will take the trailer!!  >:( >:( >:(  Man... She always gets what she wants!!!!  :'( :'( :'(

hooter

« Reply #858 on: January 16, 2007, 01:23:42 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D ;D

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #859 on: January 16, 2007, 01:50:47 PM »

Well..... On second thought.. :-\ :-\  Maybe I will take the trailer!!  >:( >:( >:(  Man... She always gets what she wants!!!!  :'( :'( :'(

That's because you're just like the rest of us. She OWNS yer Cranberries ;D ;D

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #860 on: January 16, 2007, 01:59:54 PM »

You got that AppleSauce right!!!! Well, originally it sounded like a good plan..  Thanks Hooter for setting me strait!!  Geez....

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #861 on: January 16, 2007, 10:10:23 PM »

Hey Iceman, Wolf, or T-Bird...  What happened to your boy Rod-181??  Did you guys diss him or what???   ??? ??? ???  Haven't heard from him or his smurfette in awhile... 

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #862 on: January 16, 2007, 10:13:25 PM »

HELL I THINK ICEMANN AND T BIRD ARE M. I. A. TOO. I HAVN'T HEARD THIS BUNCH IN A WHILE. WHERE YOU BOYZ AT ??? ??? ??? ???

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #863 on: January 16, 2007, 11:54:15 PM »

I spoke to T-Bird last week.  Ice has been working a new night gig so he's probably been busy....  I think Wolf has figured out that even with a 300 Metz on the back it still don't handle worth a damn on ice...  ;D

...and Rod.... well, he's just MIA..... No seriously, I think he's been moving from one place to another....

Hopefully this little cold snap will pas and we can all get back out there....  O0

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #864 on: January 17, 2007, 06:38:12 AM »

I'm still here!  In reference to BBT, I found a ton of places to rent for the weekend on www.fredericksburg-texas.com and then go to lodging.  I rented a house for $105.00 a night and it's nice!  Rod has been moving and I don't think he has had time to set his computer back up.  He called me about a week ago and he called TBird last week.  He'll be back around when the passes open in the spring.. he he he ! ! ! ! 

Just got to work at 0600hrs in the snow.  No problem for the Toyota Tundra but the idiots out there were pissing me off as usual.  I grew up driving in this, so no problem and no worries.  I just worry about the idiot next to me slamming on his brakes and taking out my new truck.  Especially since I am trading in again next month for the new Tundra.  I bought one of those "shur-trax" traction control devices for the bed of my truck.  Works great.  It's basically a giant waterbed for your truck.  It holds 400lbs of water and it can even freeze inside the bladder and won't hurt it.  It reallys gives you alot of weight for the rear end.  Check them out at stylinconcepts.com.

Later,
-Iceman 

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #865 on: January 17, 2007, 08:04:32 AM »

Hey Iceman, Now that you have your NEW Tundra you can load your X on your truck and haul it to Bike Week!!  ;D ;D

« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 08:15:18 AM by SilverTribal Driver »

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #866 on: January 19, 2007, 02:46:02 AM »

Okay if they have the weather right Sunday might work out. They are saying No Rain and in the upper 50s. Who in?
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

hooter

« Reply #867 on: January 19, 2007, 07:18:29 AM »

Okay if they have the weather right Sunday might work out. They are saying No Rain and in the upper 50s. Who in?

Damn look finally showed backup :o :o :o :o

Dusty

« Reply #868 on: January 19, 2007, 08:43:59 AM »

I'm still here!  In reference to BBT, I found a ton of places to rent for the weekend on www.fredericksburg-texas.com and then go to lodging.  I rented a house for $105.00 a night and it's nice!  Rod has been moving and I don't think he has had time to set his computer back up.  He called me about a week ago and he called TBird last week.  He'll be back around when the passes open in the spring.. he he he ! ! ! ! 

Just got to work at 0600hrs in the snow.  No problem for the Toyota Tundra but the idiots out there were pissing me off as usual.  I grew up driving in this, so no problem and no worries.  I just worry about the idiot next to me slamming on his brakes and taking out my new truck.  Especially since I am trading in again next month for the new Tundra.  I bought one of those "shur-trax" traction control devices for the bed of my truck.  Works great.  It's basically a giant waterbed for your truck.  It holds 400lbs of water and it can even freeze inside the bladder and won't hurt it.  It reallys gives you alot of weight for the rear end.  Check them out at stylinconcepts.com.

Later,
-Iceman 

If I'm not mistaken, I heard on the news this AM that Toyota just issued a recall on the Tundra and some other models for a steering defect. They said that it could possibly be linked to 7 accidents. Who knows? Just thought I would give a heads up fyi.
I like the Tundras, I think they look sharp.

Bill

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #869 on: January 19, 2007, 11:45:34 AM »

Yea I finally figured out how to turn the PC on. Just been waiting for some decent weather
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal