Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223205 times)

iluvink

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #780 on: December 14, 2006, 07:49:53 PM »

I plan on being out on Saturday.  Pick a spot..Willhoites???...Twin Peaks???

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #781 on: December 15, 2006, 09:43:28 AM »

Hey Wolf, Can't wait to see your new scooter this weekend... I saw the exact same model as yours last night, but obviously with a different paint scheme.  Looks like a fun bike........ O0

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #782 on: December 15, 2006, 01:21:55 PM »

Several of us are meeting at IHOP in The Colony at SH121 / Main St. for breakfast Sunday morning around 9:00AM.  Anyone want to join us, meet us there.  From there we are riding over to Wilhoite's in Grapevine for the toy run.

-Iceman

jwoolf

« Reply #783 on: December 15, 2006, 06:05:26 PM »

Thanks, Dan!

I'm kind of bummed.  The new fat, short pipes won't be in till Monday!  >:( ( it's going to be great. They're only about 3tf long! )

I knocked out the baffles out of my stocks anyway but, it isn't much louder.  :'(  Guess I'll be in stealth mode till prolly Monday night!

Think I'm going to order some custom dynamics lights for it next week.  ( I have to make this bike as obnoxious as possible!!! )

I have to make a good impression on my soon to be new neighbors!  ( the house next to me just sold! )

Hell, I just bought this bike but, so far, I've had to order:  rear passenger pegs, a p - pad, new pipes and, next week, new LEDs.  That's about 1100.00... on top of the new bike $$$.   Arrrg! ( grinning )

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #784 on: December 15, 2006, 08:56:58 PM »

Thanks, Dan!

I'm kind of bummed.  The new fat, short pipes won't be in till Monday!  >:( ( it's going to be great. They're only about 3tf long! )

I knocked out the baffles out of my stocks anyway but, it isn't much louder.  :'(  Guess I'll be in stealth mode till prolly Monday night!

Think I'm going to order some custom dynamics lights for it next week.  ( I have to make this bike as obnoxious as possible!!! )

I have to make a good impression on my soon to be new neighbors!  ( the house next to me just sold! )

Hell, I just bought this bike but, so far, I've had to order:  rear passenger pegs, a p - pad, new pipes and, next week, new LEDs.  That's about 1100.00... on top of the new bike $$$.   Arrrg! ( grinning )

Damn a $30,000 dollar bar hopper and you sit there hopeing someone will buy you a brew so you can make your next payment.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D
Merry Christmas brother and you too Lyn.

What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

jwoolf

« Reply #785 on: December 16, 2006, 06:23:22 AM »

LOL@Hooter 

Yeah, that's about right ;D

Eh, It'll look good sitting there with no gas in it, anyway! O0

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #786 on: December 16, 2006, 07:10:24 AM »

Thanks, Dan!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey man..... Spending more $$$$ on your toy, that's what it's all about!!  As long as you are having fun, WHO CARES!!  I am going to be starting tomorrows toy run out of Ft. Worth, so I'll catch up with ya in Arlington....Ciao buddy!

Dan

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #787 on: December 19, 2006, 04:31:57 PM »

Okay, here is the scoop on the Blackfinn lingerie party Monday night.  It's was $0.50 beers and $2.00 you call its and guess what happened.  Eighteen subjects went to jail.  Addison PD arrived to find several subjects in the parking lot urinating in public and when they refused to accept their citations without being smart asses and cussing at the police they were hooked up for public intoxication.  Then their friends decided to stop the police from making the arrest and they all went to jail for P.I. and interfering with public duties.  I checked, there were no bikers invovled in the arrests.  Mainly a bunch of drunk Cranberries college students and young business professionals that think they are still in college.  The officers I spoke to tried to subdue the crowd in the parking lot and let everyone go home but they decided to run their mouths and put their hands on the officers trying to arrest the original subjects urinating in the parking lot. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 04:34:43 PM by icemanhail »

hooter

« Reply #788 on: December 20, 2006, 05:46:55 AM »

Woops :-\ :-\ :-\
Someday they'll learn when to say "yes sir" or nothing at all, and stay out of the way. Just glad no bikers were involved.

jwoolf

« Reply #789 on: December 20, 2006, 08:21:18 AM »

LOL!!!

That's the problem with alcohol..... One of the first things you lose is the ability to make good decisions. ;D

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #790 on: December 20, 2006, 02:16:53 PM »

Hey Woolf.....now that's funny ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  I'll be quiet now!

hooter

« Reply #791 on: December 20, 2006, 02:31:33 PM »

LOL!!!

That's the problem with alcohol..... One of the first things you lose is the ability to make good decisions. ;D
Hey Woolf.....now that's funny ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  I'll be quiet now!

Thanks Damon, I wasn't going to say anything O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #792 on: December 20, 2006, 02:53:10 PM »

Okay, here is the scoop on the Blackfinn lingerie party Monday night.  It's was $0.50 beers and $2.00 you call its and guess what happened.  Eighteen subjects went to jail.  Addison PD arrived to find several subjects in the parking lot urinating in public and when they refused to accept their citations without being smart asses and cussing at the police they were hooked up for public intoxication.  Then their friends decided to stop the police from making the arrest and they all went to jail for P.I. and interfering with public duties.  I checked, there were no bikers invovled in the arrests.  Mainly a bunch of drunk Cranberries college students and young business professionals that think they are still in college.  The officers I spoke to tried to subdue the crowd in the parking lot and let everyone go home but they decided to run their mouths and put their hands on the officers trying to arrest the original subjects urinating in the parking lot. 
And why were we not informed of this lingerie Party oh buddie oh pal ??

jwoolf

« Reply #793 on: December 20, 2006, 02:58:43 PM »

LOL, I kind of thought you'd like that! ;D

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #794 on: December 21, 2006, 09:51:10 AM »

Any of you boyz from North Dallas riding tonight???
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal