Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223199 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #765 on: December 08, 2006, 08:03:35 PM »

OUCH!! Just remember that it will take a long time before your hand will get back to normal and the longer you don't do anything to damage it again will make it heal faster. Had a friend cut his hand pulled the stitches and had to go and redo them again.  8) Get well soon.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:05:17 PM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #766 on: December 10, 2006, 12:08:04 PM »

WELL IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE I'M GONNA BE RIDDIN FOR A WHILE, I CUT MY THUMB. SLICED RIGHT THROUGH THE TENDON AND HIT THE BONE. GOT TO HAVE SUGERY TO SOW THE TENDON BACK TOGETHER, OH WELL, LIFES A Buck Rogers ;D :'( :'( :'(

You got to keep your fingers and thumbs out of the SNAPPERS man! HA!

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #767 on: December 10, 2006, 01:34:46 PM »

well the hand is healing up really good. doesn't hurt anymore with a lil bit of help from my friends hydro and codone ;D ;D naw not really, i don't even have to take it any more, pain is gone. now all i have to do is wait till sugery so i can start the pain and healing all over again ;D i might not have surgery for another 2 weeks because of paper work, so i'm gonna call that lawyer thats always on t v that says "injured on the job? call me, i'll get you the money you deserve!" does anybody remember that guys name. i'm pretty sure i can get a good chunk of change for this, you think? well, i'm for shure gonna make the toy run since i'm not gonna have surgery, can't screw it up anymore than it already is, tendon is still dangleing somewhere in there so it's not like i'm gonna rip what hasn't been put back together yet :D i'm gonna meet up with dan that morning and who ever else wants to meet up with us. see every body there O0 O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #768 on: December 11, 2006, 05:50:17 AM »

Justin, Sorry about your hand, man. Take care of it and don't rush it. Let it heal while the weather's like this and then you'll be good to go when the going gets good. O0 O0

POPS

Hey Dave you have an email or you should.

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #769 on: December 11, 2006, 05:53:17 AM »

Hey Jus~~Damn what the hell did you do to your hand??   :'(  Man.. you better let that thing heal real well before you even think about getting back on your X...  Take care bro... let us know when your surgery is scheduled??  D&C.

Dan you have a PM

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #770 on: December 11, 2006, 07:06:57 AM »

Okay all you "fair weather riders" Woolf and I were at the Blackfinn on Sunday on our bikes sucking it up and riding in the mist.  I guess we'll catch ya'll in the spring!  ha ha ha ! ! ! ! !  I figured no one would get out.  I spent an hour in the garage cleaning up the X when I got home.  It was a little nasty!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great and safe weekend.  Some of us are riding Tuesday or Wednesday evening since it's going to be nice.  Holler if anyone wants to meet up.

-Iceman

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #771 on: December 11, 2006, 11:33:25 AM »

Hey Jus~~Damn what the hell did you do to your hand??   :'(  Man.. you better let that thing heal real well before you even think about getting back on your X...  Take care bro... let us know when your surgery is scheduled??  D&C.

Dan you have a PM

Hey Darrell, I tried calling, but you must be out of range.  I sent you a PM..

Dan

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #772 on: December 11, 2006, 11:35:24 AM »

Okay all you "fair weather riders" Woolf and I were at the Blackfinn on Sunday on our bikes sucking it up and riding in the mist.  I guess we'll catch ya'll in the spring!  ha ha ha ! ! ! ! !  I figured no one would get out.  I spent an hour in the garage cleaning up the X when I got home.  It was a little nasty!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great and safe weekend.  Some of us are riding Tuesday or Wednesday evening since it's going to be nice.  Holler if anyone wants to meet up.

-Iceman

Hey Ice, It's Cougar!!  :o  Lol..

I may be in for the Tues or Wed evening ride..  Let me know what  you guys decide on....

DJK

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #773 on: December 11, 2006, 11:51:35 AM »

-Iceman

I may be in for the Tues or Wed evening ride..  Let me know what  you guys decide on....

DJK

hell you can count me in too, i've been itching for a ride bad. havn't rode my X in over a week! i'm bout to go crazy :D let me know what you guys decide on O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #774 on: December 11, 2006, 12:52:07 PM »

-Iceman

DJK

hell you can count me in too, i've been itching for a ride bad. havn't rode my X in over a week! i'm bout to go crazy :D let me know what you guys decide on O0

Sounds good to me........ O0

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #775 on: December 11, 2006, 04:37:04 PM »

Dan you have a PM

Hey Darrell, I tried calling, but you must be out of range.  I sent you a PM..

Dan

You have another PM with my number again in case I gave it to you wrong

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #776 on: December 12, 2006, 07:32:24 AM »

Tbird showed up at my place revving his engine and pissing off my neighbors yesterday after work so I changed clothes and we hit the pavement.  Did a little gift card Christmas shopping at The Shops at Willow Bend mall and pissed off mall security.  When Tbird and I were leaving, and since the entire parking around the mall is parking garages, we hauled Cranberries out and set off at least forty car alarms.  It was sweet!  It sounded like an orchestra of car alarms....he he ! ! ! !  We ended up after a few other stops at Twin Peaks for dinner and beers and you should see the girls at Twin Peaks....they are decked out in santa outfits....kinda sexy! 

We are definitely riding tonight after work.  We might have to run to Grapevine to Wilhoites or something if someone wants to meet up.  Today is workout day after work so I will cut it a little short and get home by 5:30PM, shower, and be ready to set off some car alarms...he he ! ! !

Later and be safe will all those idiot Christmas shoppers in cages.
-Iceman

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #777 on: December 12, 2006, 06:10:16 PM »

Tbird showed up at my place revving his engine and pissing off my neighbors yesterday after work so I changed clothes and we hit the pavement.  Did a little gift card Christmas shopping at The Shops at Willow Bend mall and pissed off mall security.  When Tbird and I were leaving, and since the entire parking around the mall is parking garages, we hauled Cranberries out and set off at least forty car alarms.  It was sweet!  It sounded like an orchestra of car alarms....he he ! ! ! !  We ended up after a few other stops at Twin Peaks for dinner and beers and you should see the girls at Twin Peaks....they are decked out in santa outfits....kinda sexy! 

We are definitely riding tonight after work.  We might have to run to Grapevine to Wilhoites or something if someone wants to meet up.  Today is workout day after work so I will cut it a little short and get home by 5:30PM, shower, and be ready to set off some car alarms...he he ! ! !

Later and be safe will all those idiot Christmas shoppers in cages.
-Iceman
I hate you guys. I am stuck at work while you two love birds are out riding. tell squirrel boy to stop calling me and leaving those awful messages he leaves. :'( :'( :'(
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #778 on: December 14, 2006, 08:57:53 AM »

I'm planning on doing some riding Saturday since it is suppose to be 80 degrees.  I'll be out and about as soon as I get up and around.  Those that have my phone number, call me and we'll hook up for a beer somewhere.

-Iceman

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #779 on: December 14, 2006, 12:47:41 PM »

Anyone interested?? Weather is going to be killer!!  Could be a fun ride (30+ miles), LIVE MUSIC and FREE BBQ as well... I think I'm going to meet these folks down at Reunion tonite... O0 O0

www.kzps.com/pages/bikenights.html

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal