Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223577 times)

jwoolf

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #675 on: November 22, 2006, 01:21:22 PM »

Gobble Gobble!   :)

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #676 on: November 22, 2006, 02:43:27 PM »

Here's to the biggest post on the board!  We DFW X-Riders definitely communicate!  Of course, some can't type for @&#*.  I won't mention names.....ROD!  Ha ! ! !

I made it to Mom and Dad's.  Always good times with the family.  I want to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING and hope everyone is enjoying time off this week.  Wishing everyone a save journey if they travelled for the holidays.  I'll see everyone Saturday or Sunday for a ride.  I'll be back Friday evening.

Take care,
-Iceman / Daimon

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #677 on: November 22, 2006, 03:32:17 PM »

Here's to the biggest post on the board!  We DFW X-Riders definitely communicate!  Of course, some can't type for @&#*.  I won't mention names.....ROD!  Ha ! ! !

Hey Rod, don't worry about your spelling, I can't read so good either but the funny part is that all these other guys always seem to know what you said, especially when you get a good dig in on one of them.  O0 O0 O0.
You Go Rod!!!!!!!!! You go Rod!!!!!!! You go Rod!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the deal at DFW honda the Saturday at 10:00am?

What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #678 on: November 22, 2006, 04:24:56 PM »

Happy turkey day everyone!!!

But i am not off im working and working hard but hey double pay can't complian about that.  O0 O0
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

gilleang

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #679 on: November 22, 2006, 04:33:30 PM »

You are right! :)  In the future I may choose to communicate with an alias, as it seems to be SOP. 8)

I am now officially accessing the TexasXRiders site on a "habitual" basis.  It is cool to check out the communications from everyone--some folks I have gotten to know "all too well" Heh heh, and some very nice acquaintances.  I continually LMAO at all the friendly BS.  And, the new information/news regarding events and riders/their feedback is great. 

Have a Great Thanksgiving!
~gg

iluvink

« Reply #680 on: November 22, 2006, 07:20:54 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving from a Texas X'er temporarily in Maryland!!!

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #681 on: November 22, 2006, 09:23:14 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving from a Texas X'er temporarily in Maryland!!!

Tom, looks like you left your date in the oven too long. :D :D :D :D :D

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #682 on: November 22, 2006, 09:41:02 PM »

guess who this is ?

Glenda Gillean O0
Dang Hoot! If it wasn't for the profile, I'd think you were psychic!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #683 on: November 22, 2006, 09:48:56 PM »

guess who this is ?

Glenda Gillean O0
LOL same here. Yeah Glenda is thinking about buying a VTX , but she has to take the riding classes first.
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

hooter

« Reply #684 on: November 23, 2006, 05:09:24 AM »

guess who this is ?

Glenda Gillean O0
LOL same here. Yeah Glenda is thinking about buying a VTX , but she has to take the riding classes first.

Well I guess I should've said Mrs. Smurf and then you'd know I was psychic or had a good memory. I learned along time ago not to forget pretty ladies names cause in some situations it ain't kool  O0
I'm lookin for a 1300 for the wife too. She's enrolled in a rider coarse and keeps looking at my 1800 and I have to keep reminding her that "I love you very much and what's mine is yours and all that but----  >:( "

jwoolf

« Reply #685 on: November 23, 2006, 10:06:58 AM »

Would I get totally disowned if I bought an Ironhorse???  ( Guess I'm leaving this open for a one word answer ) LOL

Lynn has also tossed around the idea of a bike but, for now, she's happy on the back of mine!

Anybody interested in my bike???  ( make me an offer )  I'm still just thinking about it but, I'm thinking harder now.  If I could get out of my bike, I'd probably go and buy an ironhorse.  I just want a bar hopper ( with even more chrome ).

hooter

« Reply #686 on: November 23, 2006, 10:13:47 AM »

Would I get totally disowned if I bought an Ironhorse???  ( Guess I'm leaving this open for a one word answer ) LOL

Lynn has also tossed around the idea of a bike but, for now, she's happy on the back of mine!

Anybody interested in my bike???  ( make me an offer )  I'm still just thinking about it but, I'm thinking harder now.  If I could get out of my bike, I'd probably go and buy an ironhorse.  I just want a bar hopper ( with even more chrome ).

Guess that new tatto is warpin your brain ;D ;D ;D Lyn, reach over and slap that boy and bring him back to his senses :o :o :o ;D

jwoolf

« Reply #687 on: November 23, 2006, 10:25:53 AM »

Don't get me wrong.... I love my VTX.  I've got it just about where I want it.  It's nice.  It starts everytime and takes me where I want to go.... and in style too.  It's a beautiful bike.

I love the way it sits and feels and if I go too much further it'll sound like I'm talking about a woman!  LOL

I was teasing Lynn the other day via email and sent her a picture of an Ironhorse and said something to the effect of, "Why don't I just get it over with and buy this" and sent her a picture of an ironhorse.  She said something back about how her panties were all messed up now.   O0  I've always liked them and, If I sell my bike and apply this year's bonus, I could get one with a couple of thousand miles and take away almost no note ( if any at all )

All I'm saying is that this wouldn't completely suck:

hooter

« Reply #688 on: November 23, 2006, 10:53:32 AM »

Joe that's a pretty bike and I guess it would work if you only hopped bars and they weren't to far apart or to far from home.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.At the bottom of your posts is a line that you may want to read several times over and over.  ;D ;D ;D    Just kidding and messin with ya. Real purdy O0

jwoolf

« Reply #689 on: November 23, 2006, 11:01:48 AM »

LOL!!!

I'm still struggling with the idea.  I'm going to go and ride one this weekend and see if I still feel the same way.

I may just end up dumping a lot more money and time into the VTX.  The one thing that could be said for that is that you'll never see another one just like it.  That may not be the case with an Ironhorse.

On the other hand, there wouldn't be much to do to finish up the Ironhorse.  Just change the air breather and the turn signals.  Maybe add a super crazy LED set up and pipes if it isn't already set up like the one in the picture.

I have to also remember that I've been spoiled with the VTX.  An Ironhorse will need to be worked on a lot more and, I won't be able to depend on getting on it and knowing it's going to run well all day.  ( boy they sure do sound good though )

I may be suffering, "the grass is always greener" thing.

I'm going to go and look anyway.  All that shiny chrome is distracting to me!  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal