Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 222934 times)

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #630 on: November 10, 2006, 06:07:31 PM »

With all the parents coming in this weekend, don't one of you guys have to hide the bike from your mom? :-X :-X Seems like I remember that discussion once :-\ :-\

POPS

I am hiding the Red one.....   >:(

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #631 on: November 10, 2006, 07:26:01 PM »

TexPops,
That was TBird that is planning on hiding his bike from his Mom in my garage.  I might have to start up the "HIDE THE BIKE FROM THE MOM" business.  Anything to help pay for chrome, right???  HA HA HA ! ! ! !

Silvertribalrider,
I'll be in the Lewisville area.  I need to do another thorough cleaning on the bike though before heading out Saturday.  I might have to wait until Sunday to get out for a good ride.

If she was in town the last couple days I could of hidden it pieces all over the house. Actually left the dealership around 3pm the frame did show up at 9:00 am today. They have the engine, driveshaft, front forks, swingarm. and most of the electrical on the frame. If no problems and a little bit of luck (for once) I could get it late tomorrow. We will see what happens. Hopefully I will see everyone at Pukes on Sunday.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 07:28:19 PM by T-BIRD »
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #632 on: November 11, 2006, 10:38:54 AM »

TexPops,
That was TBird that is planning on hiding his bike from his Mom in my garage.  I might have to start up the "HIDE THE BIKE FROM THE MOM" business.  Anything to help pay for chrome, right???  HA HA HA ! ! ! !

Silvertribalrider,
I'll be in the Lewisville area.  I need to do another thorough cleaning on the bike though before heading out Saturday.  I might have to wait until Sunday to get out for a good ride.

If she was in town the last couple days I could of hidden it pieces all over the house. Actually left the dealership around 3pm the frame did show up at 9:00 am today. They have the engine, driveshaft, front forks, swingarm. and most of the electrical on the frame. If no problems and a little bit of luck (for once) I could get it late tomorrow. We will see what happens. Hopefully I will see everyone at Pukes on Sunday.

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and let the bands play Dixie  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 About F-in time  ;D ;D ;D ;D Gladf to hear it
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #633 on: November 12, 2006, 07:14:24 AM »

T-Bird, Ist it done??

Muff
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 07:21:44 AM by Muffmaster »

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #634 on: November 12, 2006, 08:14:00 AM »

T-Bird, Ist it done??

Muff
Unfortuantley it will be Tuesday, I was at the dealer late Saturday they have about 3 to 4 hours left to finish it. I will not pick it up till Thursday I am in Tulsa on Tuesday, and Shreveport on Wenesday.We discussed staying late Saturday to finish it, but I have lot of work to get done around the house, and prepare for my calls next week. At least I can finally see the light down the twisted tunnel. I may pop over to Pukes late this afternoon for a couple of hours if you are all around. Thinking sometime around 4:00. You all missed seeing the Neo Smurf getting his groove on last night at the Glass Cactus. When he wasn't making out in the corner with Mama Smurf I know bad visual. Great Bar will have to all ride out this Spring when it is open during the day.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 08:17:31 AM by T-BIRD »
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #635 on: November 12, 2006, 08:27:15 AM »

Hey T-Bird, We missed you guys last night at the cactus...  We rode all day Saturday and mommas' butt was kinda numb!! LOL..  So, we decided to party at the house.  ???   We'll be on two wheels all day today, so we'll catch up with you at "Pukes" later today.  Can't wait to ride with ya!!     

PS. Neo-smurf and Momma-smurf making out in a corner???  Tell them to get a room would ya??  LMAO!!!!!  JK.

Dan/Cris

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #636 on: November 13, 2006, 03:35:07 PM »

So who is going to the Cycle world show in Ft. Worth ?

this the link to it

http://motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

iluvink

« Reply #637 on: November 14, 2006, 07:23:29 AM »

So who is going to the Cycle world show in Ft. Worth ?

this the link to it

http://motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/

I might try to make this...we could meet at Wilhoites and go from there???  Depending on what time...

NEW POST IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH MEET AND GREAT....
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 07:34:03 AM by iluvink »

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #638 on: November 14, 2006, 01:03:24 PM »

We'll probably go to the cycle show on Friday night. It's usually a lot less crowded at that time.

Jack and Angie

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #639 on: November 16, 2006, 09:32:40 AM »

Went over to Honda West yesterday and picked up some $2 off coupons for the show this weekend. Don't know when we're going but saving money is always good. O0 O0 I think most dealers have them. :) :)

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #640 on: November 16, 2006, 11:32:34 AM »

Hey Riders,

Who is going to the show in Ft. Worth and when?  I am game for Saturday or Sunday.  I have to work those nights but I am good to go during the day. 

Holler,
-Iceman

iluvink

« Reply #641 on: November 16, 2006, 12:38:36 PM »

As it stands and post in Dallas/Fort Worth Meet and Great, I thought about meeting at Wilhoites at noon or so on Saturday, and heading out from there.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #642 on: November 16, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »

WILHOITES AT NOON ON SATURDAY......SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #643 on: November 16, 2006, 03:20:44 PM »

FINALLY I'LL BE THERE

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #644 on: November 16, 2006, 03:30:10 PM »

whats wilhoetes and where is it ?

just messin with ya
sounds good i wil try to get some discount coupons on friday from Al Lambdas Honda on 635
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal