Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223091 times)

jwoolf

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #615 on: November 10, 2006, 08:43:24 AM »

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #616 on: November 10, 2006, 08:53:24 AM »

Okay John.....it's time to write some letters to Honda.  They are doing you wrong! 

Hey Ice ~ I'd say that is putting it mildly!!  >:(  

I hope things work out for you John.  My opinion is... Even though American Honda is dragging their feet, this situation has escalated to the point to where the dealer aught to step up to the plate, and strip one of his "NEW" units and scavenge the frame in order to make the customer happy.  I think it's called "Customer Service".  Which by the way in your situation is a contradiction in terms!!   >:(  

Didn't you purchase the bike from these guys anyway??  If the dealer is halfway customer service oriented, they wouldn't blink an eye at that idea!! JMO for whatever that's worth!!  :-\

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #617 on: November 10, 2006, 09:18:15 AM »

Danm! they are sure bending you over and taking advantage of it. Is there someone you can talk to or even maybe a lawyer cause this is just $^%^ing B.S. It has been more then a month that you have been with out your Bike.
[/quote]

Damn Rod make the guy feel good why don't ya?? LMAO!!  ;D

Ice, Woolf, Rod, you guys going to ride tomorrow??  Justin, Tony, and myself are going to meet up tomorrow for a Saturday outing.  Hell.... we may even take the X's out this afternoon as well...........  Give me a shout!  81-480-1012.

Cheers!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #618 on: November 10, 2006, 09:30:50 AM »

Thanks Woolf.....I was looking for them in the wrong place.  Just placed the order...they are on the way.

Later,
-Iceman

jwoolf

« Reply #619 on: November 10, 2006, 09:51:13 AM »

No problem, Iceman!   ;)

Dan, Yeah I'll probably meet up with you guys.  Justin69 is talking about painting my armband early tomorrow someime.  We'll figure it out.  I'm probably going to do a simpler version of the band that was posted on this thread. ( Unless Justin talks me out of it! )  LOL  I want him to have a look at the artwork I've done and, I want to hear what he thinks.

I am for sure going Sunday but, I'll be out in a limited way Saturday.  ( damn, I still need to wash off the saltwater from last weekend! )

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #620 on: November 10, 2006, 10:03:03 AM »

I'll ride a little Saturday but my parents are in town at my brother's house so I will most likely start out over there.  Everyone is in town to decorate the forthcoming baby's room.

I just ordered my Thunder Tornado air intake.  Should be here in a few days, then it's time for a tech session.

jwoolf

« Reply #621 on: November 10, 2006, 10:55:16 AM »

My garage is always open, Iceman If you're looking for a place to do it!

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #622 on: November 10, 2006, 01:05:36 PM »

No problem, Iceman!   ;)

Dan, Yeah I'll probably meet up with you guys.  Justin69 is talking about painting my armband early tomorrow someime.  We'll figure it out.  I'm probably going to do a simpler version of the band that was posted on this thread. ( Unless Justin talks me out of it! )  LOL  I want him to have a look at the artwork I've done and, I want to hear what he thinks.

I am for sure going Sunday but, I'll be out in a limited way Saturday.  ( damn, I still need to wash off the saltwater from last weekend! )

OK, cool... Sounds like a plan! I'm going to meet up with Justin and El Blanco tomorrow morning and we'll be swinging by Traders Village, (Justin picking up some needles for your tat) and I'll be picking up some of those cool inexpensive riding shades.  I'm thinking while he's doing your  artwork Cris and I and whoever else is interested will ride out to Ft. Worth to check out the biker swap meet going on at Will Rogers Colliseum till he's done with you.  From there.... It's wherever!!

Ice, What part of town will you be in??

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #623 on: November 10, 2006, 01:09:02 PM »

I'll ride a little Saturday but my parents are in town at my brother's house so I will most likely start out over there.  Everyone is in town to decorate the forthcoming baby's room.

I just ordered my Thunder Tornado air intake.  Should be here in a few days, then it's time for a tech session.

You are going to love your intake!! Mine is a Thunder Mfg. intake as well.  Bike gets all the air it wants now!!   O0

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #624 on: November 10, 2006, 01:13:03 PM »

Okay John.....it's time to write some letters to Honda.  They are doing you wrong! 

I hope things work out for you John.  My opinion is... Even though American Honda is dragging their feet, this situation has escalated to the point to where the dealer aught to step up to the plate, and strip one of his "NEW" units and scavenge the frame in order to make the customer happy.  I think it's called "Customer Service".  Which by the way in your situation is a contradiction in terms!!   >:(  

Didn't you purchase the bike from these guys anyway??  If the dealer is halfway customer service oriented, they wouldn't blink an eye at that idea!! JMO for whatever that's worth!!  :-\

Dan we actually have had that discussion the issue is the vin # on the frame. But thanks for the input. The frame has finally arrived todayt at lunch. We are still shooting for me to drive off with the bike tomorrow around 5 pm.

>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #625 on: November 10, 2006, 01:22:55 PM »

Damon, I have the parental figures coming in this weekend but if I can be of any help with the intake let me know.   O0

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #626 on: November 10, 2006, 01:45:53 PM »

Dan we actually have had that discussion the issue is the vin # on the frame. But thanks for the input. The frame has finally arrived todayt at lunch. We are still shooting for me to drive off with the bike tomorrow around 5 pm.

Oh yeah...Duh!!  Minor detail, (VIN #)...   ???

Well, hope to see you out and about on Sunday.. O0

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #627 on: November 10, 2006, 01:47:47 PM »

With all the parents coming in this weekend, don't one of you guys have to hide the bike from your mom? :-X :-X Seems like I remember that discussion once :-\ :-\

POPS

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #628 on: November 10, 2006, 03:28:42 PM »

TexPops,
That was TBird that is planning on hiding his bike from his Mom in my garage.  I might have to start up the "HIDE THE BIKE FROM THE MOM" business.  Anything to help pay for chrome, right???  HA HA HA ! ! ! !

Silvertribalrider,
I'll be in the Lewisville area.  I need to do another thorough cleaning on the bike though before heading out Saturday.  I might have to wait until Sunday to get out for a good ride.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #629 on: November 10, 2006, 03:34:05 PM »

Logging off for the weekend.   I'm on the bike today at work so I will not be taking my laptop home for internet access.  For those riding Saturday, call me mid-morning and let me know what's going on.  Don't forget I work until 0200hrs everynight on the weekend.  I need my beauty sleep until around 0830hrs.

OH, BIG NEWS........I'M NOT WORKING SUNDAY NIGHT......LET'S HANG OUT SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!  I MIGHT HAVE TO GET MY DRINK ON........A LITTLE MORE THAN USUAL!  HE HE HE ! ! ! ! ! !
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal