Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223136 times)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #600 on: November 08, 2006, 06:12:26 PM »

I hope to be out this weekend. The frame was suppose to be here today, and guess what it did not show. SURPRISE SURPRISE..  Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow, they say they will have the bike ready in 24 hours after the frame hits the door. So maybe Friday or Saturday But after all this who really knows

-----------------------------------------------

Man.. That really sucks!!  I hope that frame gets here real soon so we can get out there and pound some pavement!!   O0  If the bike is done by the Friday, I'm counting on seeing you on your "X" this weekend!  Justin, I'm game on riding out to Traders on Saturday morning sometime. I'll shoot you a phone call on Friday so we can set up a meeting place. Cool??

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #601 on: November 08, 2006, 09:20:14 PM »

I hope to be out this weekend. The frame was suppose to be here today, and guess what it did not show. SURPRISE SURPRISE..  Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow, they say they will have the bike ready in 24 hours after the frame hits the door. So maybe Friday or Saturday But after all this who really knows

Man.. That really sucks!!  I hope that frame gets here real soon so we can get out there and pound some pavement!!   O0  If the bike is done by the Friday, I'm counting on seeing you on your "X" this weekend!  Justin, I'm game on riding out to Traders on Saturday morning sometime. I'll shoot you a phone call on Friday so we can set up a meeting place. Cool??

Hey Dan I will call you on fri. to see whats up for sat
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #602 on: November 09, 2006, 07:56:17 AM »

[/quote]Hey Dan I will call you on fri. to see whats up for sat
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan.... Who else is in for a Saturday outing??

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #603 on: November 09, 2006, 01:50:42 PM »

Looks like I am out, just got off the phone with American Honda in Calfornia. It seems that the info they gave me with the frame was wrong (go figure) It looks like know the frame will not be in till week.
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #604 on: November 09, 2006, 02:03:35 PM »

Looks like I am out, just got off the phone with American Honda in Calfornia. It seems that the info they gave me with the frame was wrong (go figure) It looks like know the frame will not be in till week.

John, did you step on a crack or walk under a ladder or something. Never seen such bad luck :( :( :( Guess you could go see Rent-a-Harley again :P :P

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #605 on: November 09, 2006, 02:11:42 PM »

Man!! That sUcKS big time!!  Sorry to hear that John...

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #606 on: November 09, 2006, 03:51:31 PM »

Okay John.....it's time to write some letters to Honda.  They are doing you wrong! 

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #607 on: November 09, 2006, 04:37:30 PM »

Good Lord, John.   >:(  Someone needs to get off their Cranberries and get this done.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #608 on: November 09, 2006, 05:00:41 PM »

Danm! they are sure bending you over and taking advantage of it. Is there someone you can talk to or even maybe a lawyer cause this is just $^%^ing B.S. It has been more then a month that you have been with out your Bike.
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

jwoolf

« Reply #609 on: November 09, 2006, 06:46:16 PM »

John, You might try to get some attention on the national board with your story.

We all love our motorcycles but damn, somebody needs to step up here.  John just left here and, I've heard the latest installment. 

It's time to take them to the mat on this one.  What a crock of AppleSauce.

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #610 on: November 09, 2006, 07:03:02 PM »

I have a letter I will be mailing to the president of American Honda tomorrow. I have allready sent a e-mail to the owner of the dealership. I will be speaking to the Manager of Public Relations on Monday. I have discussed the matter with the family attorney. And plan to be in American Honda booth later this month in Ft Worth at the show. I spoke late to someone today and they know say the frame has shipped today and will arrive tomorrow. I have a tracking number but at this point I will beleive it when it gets here. The dealer is going to try and have it out by late Saturday afternoon
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #611 on: November 10, 2006, 06:01:11 AM »

John,

Was this the dealer you thoght so much of? Which one so we all know where not to go! Good luck on Saturday, I expect to see you at Dukes Sunday brotha

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #612 on: November 10, 2006, 06:35:54 AM »

John,

Was this the dealer you thoght so much of? Which one so we all know where not to go! Good luck on Saturday, I expect to see you at Dukes Sunday brotha

Muff, actually the dealer is the only one that has tried to resove this matter. Hell they had their lift tied up for over a week waiting for the second frame. They order the right part # wrong frame in box. They have copied on about 20 e-mails to American Honda and no one will respond. They discounted the frame and tank so I could replace the tank instead of repair like progressive wanted. They are almost as frustrated as much as I am. They are working on getting my rental paid for one way or the other. American Honda continues to drop the ball on this everytime, late yesterday they e-mailed pictures of the second frame to the dealer to verify if its right. It appears with all the different models and specs on the vtx American Honda is getting confused with replacemnet parts. Down at the lonestar rally I was talking to a couple of vendors and they are seeing some of the same problems. Late yesteday I was talking to my "case worker from american honda" whatever the hell that is. I kept telling her I did not understand that once it was discovered they had ship a c model frame it took 12 days for American Honda to call back with any info on when the correct frame would be shipped, and that info was incorrect. She told me that American Honda was a very large company and that it take time for them to correct the problems I expressed that I work for a company that ships product to their customer and we make mistake with are shipments to, but when a mistake is made we communicate with are customers when they will get the correct shipments Her response was quote Mr Walker how big is the company that you work for. I better stop now or I will be on a plane to corporate office. See ya Sunday.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 06:49:00 AM by T-BIRD »

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #613 on: November 10, 2006, 08:24:28 AM »

Okay guys,

Give me the scoop where I can order some desmog plates.  It's TIME for the new air intake.

Later,
-Iceman

jwoolf

« Reply #614 on: November 10, 2006, 08:41:02 AM »

HDL has them.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal