Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223629 times)

jwoolf

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #555 on: October 31, 2006, 10:34:43 PM »

I'm up for whatever.

T-Bird is coming by for sure and, I'll have to check with Iceman to see if he's coming by tomorrow afternoon to help trailer my bike.  Also, If anyone has anything to put into the truck, bring it by and let's load it up.

I have to drop the dogs off at the vet to board them, clean up the bike, etc.

I planned on getting more done today but didn't get as much done as I expected to.  I did pick up a 2" hitch ball for the trailer and got some tapes for the digital camcorder.   Chances are that if any of us do something stupid, it will be preserved for future viewing. :o

Guess I'll work from home tomorrow so that I can wash clothes and probably the bike and board the dogs between work tasks.  LOL

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #556 on: November 01, 2006, 04:38:27 AM »

so the only thing i see that is for breakfast south of Dallas downtown is in Ennis @ a waffle house in

105 Chamber of Commerce Dr
Ennis, TX 75119

Tell me what you guys think or of a better place.  O0
Rod just make sure we are not having lunch in Ennis. Their is also a Denny's and a Small Diner right off the freeway.
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #557 on: November 01, 2006, 08:29:07 AM »

THERE IS ALSO A LOVE'S TRUCK STOP IN HUTCHINS, TEXAS AS EXIT 272 RIGHT ON THE HIGHWAY THAT HAS A CARL'S JR. RESTAURANT.  BUT I'M EASY...YOU KNOW THIS.  JUST LET ME KNOW.

-ICEMAN

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #558 on: November 01, 2006, 09:32:46 AM »

Hey Woolf,
Holler tonight and I'll head over to help trailer your bike.  I might bring that box of tshirts over for you to haul down for me.  I'll talk to you later! 

I'll talk to everyone by phone later in the evening and finalize our plans and place to meet for breakfast in the morning.  Everyone get some good rest and dress warm and in layers for the chilly morning.

Later,
-Iceman

jwoolf

« Reply #559 on: November 01, 2006, 09:48:14 AM »

Iceman,  I'm going to pick up the trailer about 2pm but, I have to go to lewisville to pick it up.  Grrrr.

Come by anytime after I can get back with it.  I'll be happy to bring the t-shirts and anything else you'd like.  If you have an icechest or anything like that, bring it by.   Of course, same goes to you T-Bird and Rod. Anything you don't want to carry, bring it by, I'll drag it with me.  I'm going to pack in icechest so, if there's something you just want to put in it, bring that.

I'm going to pack a few tools etc. just in case.  ( You never know if that Harley T-Bird had to rent will start throwing bolts off it or something )  LOL

Lynn and I are planning on meeting you guys for breakfast.  I don't know if we'll follow the whole way.  If you guys ride fast, We'll probably just drop back and take it easy. 

I can't get any work done today.  I'm getting too excited..... sheesh!

Maybe I'll go and wash up the bike now.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #560 on: November 01, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »

Sweet.....I'm excited too.....this day is already dragging!  UGH!!!!! 

Woolf,
Call me later and give me you address and I'll swing by.

jwoolf

« Reply #561 on: November 01, 2006, 11:36:58 AM »

Will do.

Make sure you touch base with T-Bird.  Since he doesn't have a cage right now, he may need you to come with your truck and pick up some stuff to bring over here.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #562 on: November 01, 2006, 01:26:59 PM »

Hey guys, going to LSR,

Meeting at the Waffle House at IH45 / Ennis Rd. in Ennis, Texas is good for me.  Far enough south to miss traffic and right off the highway.  Anyone who wants to meet for breakfast there....I'm game.  I'm thinking everyone try to be there around 7:00AM.  If everyone KSU's around 6:00AM from home, that gives everyone plenty of time to get there.

What do you think.....call me tonight at 972-989-0133 after 6:00PM.

-Iceman

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #563 on: November 01, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »

7 am at the waffle house is good for me takes me 30 mins to get there from my apt.  O0
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #564 on: November 01, 2006, 03:59:04 PM »

Okay, we made Rod happy, he can sleep in late or get up early and watch cartoons!        Y I P E E  ! ! ! !  No cocoa puffs, Rod, you don't want to ruin your appetite for breakfast with the guys. 

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #565 on: November 01, 2006, 04:02:53 PM »

Spoke to TBIRD he is good with Waffle House at IH45 / Ennis Rd. in Ennis.  He also mentioned that there are several other diners at that intersection or immediate area and that he knows some people in the area that he is going to call and get the scoop for the best place for breakfast. 

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #566 on: November 01, 2006, 04:05:37 PM »

Okay, we made Rod happy, he can sleep in late or get up early and watch cartoons!        Y I P E E  ! ! ! !  No cocoa puffs, Rod, you don't want to ruin your appetite for breakfast with the guys. 
its frankinbery Danm, get it right and your bikini came in dont forget to wax  O0
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #567 on: November 01, 2006, 04:14:45 PM »

You have to be the worst typist or even worse proof reader I have ever seen.  Ha Ha  ! ! !  You post whore, you!!!  Ha Ha ! ! !

And "NO", I am not going to give you birthday spankings this weekend.  I am feeling frisky though....I didn't get a visit from my girl this week before the trip.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #568 on: November 01, 2006, 04:26:45 PM »

This is my last post.  Leaving the laptop at work and heading home at 5:00PM to finalize everything before KSU at 6:00AM for LSR.

Everyone have a safe trip and if you are staying here in the Dallas area, ride safe this weekend and don't drink too much.  That's for you Silver Tribal Rider... ha ha ! !  Hope ya'll have a good time at TMS.

Later,
-Iceman

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #569 on: November 01, 2006, 04:39:49 PM »

7 am at the waffle house is good for me takes me 30 mins to get there from my apt.  O0
Thats if you don't lose any more bolts on the way
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 04:46:15 PM by T-BIRD »
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal