Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 222966 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2006, 01:08:51 PM »

Welcome Stud! (Never thought I'd be saying that!) Hate we missed you Saturday....You didn't have a silver X with matching beetlebags did you? Good group in Dallas....well...then there's Rod. ;D! Dukes on Sunday is a favorite hangout for the Dallas group. Ride safe.
  Hey Snake the person that owns the Silver 1300VTX with the Bettlebags is Iluvink's bike!! SUPER NICE BIKE!! 8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2006, 03:13:30 PM »

Yeah, that's right. Musta' had something else on my mind Sat!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #422 on: October 11, 2006, 03:33:58 PM »

Welcome Stud! (Never thought I'd be saying that!) Hate we missed you Saturday....You didn't have a silver X with matching beetlebags did you? Good group in Dallas....well...then there's Rod. ;D! Dukes on Sunday is a favorite hangout for the Dallas group. Ride safe.
Hey dont pick on the young guy lol
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #423 on: October 11, 2006, 04:20:45 PM »

Studdog,

Welcome to the board :) :) What part of the metro do ya run around in? Your post doesn't say where you're from.  Anyway, welcome again.
whats up riders. new x here. goin out to ride with fatdaddy thurs. night, anyone want to join?

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #424 on: October 11, 2006, 05:56:12 PM »

Studdog,

Welcome to the board :) :) What part of the metro do ya run around in? Your post doesn't say where you're from.  Anyway, welcome again.
whats up riders. new x here. goin out to ride with fatdaddy thurs. night, anyone want to join?
Sorry i will be working, you guys have fun ride safe, oh and dont forget your jackets it will be cold on thursday  O0

Texasheat

« Reply #425 on: October 11, 2006, 07:02:35 PM »

Hey guys I put a post in the general section about the Car and Bike show that is being held at Hooters in North Richland Hills this Saturday...I have been trying to catch up with ya'll for  a while now just haven't gotten a chance yet....If you like read that thread over there I think all will have a good time and give me a chance to meet some of ya'll as well....got alot of great doors prizes we will be giving away....if you need more info just get a hold of me at 817-705-7237 that is my cell phone...Actual name is Bryan...Hope to see some of you there...   O0

Bryan I'm Bryan as well. What time will y'all be there?

Hey Bryan we will be there to setup around 9:00 am and the actual registration starts at 10:30 am....

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #426 on: October 11, 2006, 09:07:11 PM »

hey bryan that sounds good will be there

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #427 on: October 12, 2006, 02:03:58 AM »

Hey guys I put a post in the general section about the Car and Bike show that is being held at Hooters in North Richland Hills this Saturday...I have been trying to catch up with ya'll for  a while now just haven't gotten a chance yet....If you like read that thread over there I think all will have a good time and give me a chance to meet some of ya'll as well....got alot of great doors prizes we will be giving away....if you need more info just get a hold of me at 817-705-7237 that is my cell phone...Actual name is Bryan...Hope to see some of you there...   O0

Hey Bryan we will be there to setup around 9:00 am and the actual registration starts at 10:30 am....

Neo Smurf I think you did not read the post very well. How do you plan to be there, Saturday, Coca Puffs, Pajamas, and Cartoons!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:06:05 AM by T-BIRD »
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #428 on: October 12, 2006, 08:49:13 AM »

Justin69--Welcome to the board.  If your're goin to the elephant tonite,
Me and mama will be there. Lookin forward to meeting you. :) :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 08:51:31 AM by TexPops »

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #429 on: October 12, 2006, 02:56:05 PM »

Neo Smurf I think you did not read the post very well. How do you plan to be there, Saturday, Coca Puffs, Pajamas, and Cartoons!!!!!

Well papa smurf i have TiVO, i think you call it the magic box lol
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 08:21:06 PM by rod181 »

texasmetalwerks

• Old Timer
« Reply #430 on: October 12, 2006, 07:23:29 PM »

I have to go into my shop Sat. a.m. but I plan to be there later. Thanks for the info and look forward to meeting y'all
Bryan   .5%er
2004 VTX 1300C Black w/ some cool stuff and go fast goodies.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
Mario Andretti

Texasheat

« Reply #431 on: October 12, 2006, 08:33:01 PM »

I do appreciate anyone who shows and I will be lookin forward to finally meeting some of ya'll....like I said my name on my vest will be shorty .... I am 5'6" and bald not hard to find unless your standing in a crowd then I am kinda short...lol....Thanks again for all of ya'lls support...

Bryan O0

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #432 on: October 13, 2006, 01:59:05 PM »

HOOTERS IN NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, HUH?!

I need to stop by a business in Euless off SH183 anyway on Saturday.  I'll plan on being at Hooters for the show.  Looking forward to meeting you TEXASHEAT.  I'm bald and 6'2" so I'll look for the other good looking gentleman.... ha! 

Hey Rod, let's meet up and head to Hooters.  Call me tonight or I'll call you if I don't hear from you.  I'll meet up with you down on SH183 somewhere off Loop 12 or SH121. 

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #433 on: October 13, 2006, 02:04:57 PM »

I need to stop by a business in Euless off SH183 anyway on Saturday.  I'll plan on being at Hooters for the show.  Looking forward to meeting you TEXASHEAT.  I'm bald and 6'2" so I'll look for the other good looking gentleman.... ha! 

Hey Rod, let's meet up and head to Hooters.  Call me tonight or I'll call you if I don't hear from you.  I'll meet up with you down on SH183 somewhere off Loop 12 or SH121. 

Neo Smurf and Dr Evil you guys suck
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #434 on: October 13, 2006, 02:13:53 PM »

Let you ride my bike for the cowboys tickets

Neo Smurf and Dr Evil you guys suck
Let you ride my bike for the cowboys tickets
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal