Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223282 times)

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #390 on: October 05, 2006, 05:20:04 PM »

Let see if I put a dress on and with my age, hell I would be damn close to your passagner you had last week

Thats funny!! :D :D :D

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #391 on: October 05, 2006, 08:00:21 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=407693&in_page_id=1770

Guess who this is with their new bike. Hint the bike is not Smurf Blue this time
Thats you I know you told me you were in the circus, but im inpressed  O0. the bright yellow green custom are a bit much but your BF riding the scooter seems nice and hairry LOL
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #392 on: October 05, 2006, 09:06:33 PM »

I thought you wern't feeling well! Shut up and lay down!!  :-X :-X

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #393 on: October 05, 2006, 10:24:18 PM »

I thought you wern't feeling well! Shut up and lay down!!  :-X :-X
yeah i stayed home on wed had a bad migrain

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #394 on: October 06, 2006, 06:40:33 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=407693&in_page_id=1770

Guess who this is with their new bike. Hint the bike is not Smurf Blue this time
Thats you I know you told me you were in the circus, but im inpressed   O0. the bright yellow green custom are a bit much but your BF riding the scooter seems nice and hairry LOL

Rod, if you are going to live in the US, you need to speak and type the language.
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #395 on: October 06, 2006, 07:33:37 AM »

Thats you I know you told me you were in the circus, but im inpressed   O0. the bright yellow green custom are a bit much but your BF riding the scooter seems nice and hairry LOL

Rod, if you are going to live in the US, you need to speak and type the language.

::)  Priceless......   ;D

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #396 on: October 07, 2006, 05:30:07 AM »

Rod, I am reasonably sure that you will post one more before long so, are you going today or not? I am pretty sure T-Bird needs a ride and you wouldn't want to let him down, (I here he bought a brand new dress).

ROD ARE YOU THERE???

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #397 on: October 07, 2006, 04:25:44 PM »

Good times today at Hooters and at Strokers.  Fourteen X'ers eating lunch at hooters and rolling into Strokers at the same time.....NICE!!!  Nice seeing everyone and hope everyone arrived home safely. 

For those riding to Duke's tomorrow for the normal M&G, hope everyone can make it.  I figure we will do our lunch run as usual and then head down to Strokers.  I know there are several that couldn't get out today and want to hit Strokers on Sunday, that's fine with me.  See you tomorrow!

-Iceman

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #398 on: October 07, 2006, 05:03:31 PM »

Good times today at Hooters and at Strokers.  Fourteen X'ers eating lunch at hooters and rolling into Strokers at the same time.....NICE!!!  Nice seeing everyone and hope everyone arrived home safely. 

For those riding to Duke's tomorrow for the normal M&G, hope everyone can make it.  I figure we will do our lunch run as usual and then head down to Strokers.  I know there are several that couldn't get out today and want to hit Strokers on Sunday, that's fine with me.  See you tomorrow!

-Iceman

Had a great time meeting everybody. I apologize in advance I know I wont remember everybodys name, but I enjoyed it.

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #399 on: October 07, 2006, 05:14:52 PM »

Had a good time....  Nice seeing everyone!   O0

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #400 on: October 07, 2006, 07:37:51 PM »

I didn't see NEOSMURF there!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #401 on: October 07, 2006, 09:20:52 PM »

I didn't see NEOSMURF there!

Got to give props to Rod.....  He showed up and has a hottie riding around with him.....  not sure what lies he's told her but she's a definite improvement to Rod alone.....   ;D

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #402 on: October 08, 2006, 06:09:36 AM »

sm I missed it! I must have been in the Cool Cranberries Booth! Was she Smurfy?

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #403 on: October 08, 2006, 06:55:04 AM »

When I was leaving from Strokers and saying my goodbyes I saw Rod and I started to say something about HEY WHERE IS YOUR FRIDAY NIGHT FLING?? Then I kinda looked behind him and saw a female and figured she was with him. ;D So my Brain can Control my Tounge. ::) Good Luck Rod!! 8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #404 on: October 09, 2006, 03:36:58 PM »

hey its senior Neo Smurf and my side kicks Dr. Evil aka icemanhail and Papa Smurf aka T-bird.
Southernxer shows up once and a while but has not been bumped up to side kick status . lol

PS dont hate cause more people check out my bike then yours LOL
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal