Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223633 times)

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #345 on: September 23, 2006, 05:39:44 PM »

Hey DFW X-Riders and you too M109'ers,

Looks like GREAT weather for Sunday.  Everyone meet at Duke's between 12pm-1pm for a lunch run and then bar hopping at usual. 

-Iceman

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #346 on: September 23, 2006, 06:16:46 PM »

Hey DFW X-Riders and you too M109'ers,

Looks like GREAT weather for Sunday.  Everyone meet at Duke's between 12pm-1pm for a lunch run and then bar hopping at usual. 

-Iceman

DAMN!!!  >:( 
Sux to have to work on Sundays!!!!!   :'(

Silver-T

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #347 on: September 23, 2006, 07:37:21 PM »

I will see Rod on Sunday and last I heard he actually had two rooms reservation that he was not going to be using. I also might have a place for you at the beach house that we rented I'll try to get the final head count and see if we have room jw

Hey TBird ~~  Thanks for the info.... I'll wait to hear from ya... Much appreciated.

Silver-T

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #348 on: September 23, 2006, 07:59:01 PM »

DAMN!!!  >:( 
Sux to have to work on Sundays!!!!!   :'(

That ain't no Do-Do  :(
)-(ooter
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #349 on: September 24, 2006, 08:55:52 AM »

Hey Sunday workers,

Holler whenever you want to meet for dinner and/or beer during the week.  We can always hit Duke's or anywhere on a weeknight.  As long as I have a little notice, I can usually make it. 

-Iceman

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #350 on: September 24, 2006, 09:37:40 AM »

Hey Sunday workers,

Holler whenever you want to meet for dinner and/or beer during the week.  We can always hit Duke's or anywhere on a weeknight.  As long as I have a little notice, I can usually make it. 

-Iceman

Ice,

I just heard of a bike night event this coming Thursday night at Silver City, off of I-35 (on the west side of the freeway) and Mockingbird in Dallas.  A "Bike Night Parking Lot Party", and supposedly the club is fencing off the front parking lot, serving beer outside, and getting the ladies outside for pictures with the bikes!! This should be an interesting event! I'm told it starts at 7pm and ends at 10pm.  Anyone "In"??

Silver-T

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #351 on: September 24, 2006, 04:40:37 PM »

Just wanted to thank the bunch that started at Duke's today for a nice little ride and brews. Karan and I will definitely try to make it over once in a while. Not as far from home as I thought as we only had 56 on the
odo since we got gas over on Harry Hiney and 30 min from Wilhoites to home. Will try to post pics.

Thanks again for a nice welcome. The Dallas bunch are good folks. O0 O0 O0 O0

Dave

jwoolf

« Reply #352 on: September 24, 2006, 08:22:57 PM »

Loved meeting you guys!!!!  O0

Always a great thing meeting new X-ers! 

We seem to have a good group of people that love to ride and, we're always looking to expand the group.  All are welcome and you guys are great!!! Keep coming!!!!!! O0

I promise not to kick in any car doors!  :o

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #353 on: September 25, 2006, 03:03:21 PM »

Hey Sunday workers,

-Iceman

Ice,

I just heard of a bike night event this coming Thursday night at Silver City, off of I-35 (on the west side of the freeway) and Mockingbird in Dallas.  A "Bike Night Parking Lot Party", and supposedly the club is fencing off the front parking lot, serving beer outside, and getting the ladies outside for pictures with the bikes!! This should be an interesting event! I'm told it starts at 7pm and ends at 10pm.  Anyone "In"??

Silver-T

Now that sounds interesting!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #354 on: September 25, 2006, 03:26:26 PM »

So I'm riding to work after i got my hair cut and some dumb Cranberries lady is at complete stop on the middle lane so she can exit from 45. I luckly did some swirving and missed all the cars that were trying to miss that idiot. I am just glad i didnt hit anyone or anyone hit me, and I didnt get to stop and kick that ladies car door in Woolf style sorry just had to blow off and tell my recent free way story.

Everyone Ride safe  O0
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #355 on: September 25, 2006, 04:52:41 PM »

So I'm riding to work after i got my hair cut and some dumb Cranberries lady is at complete stop on the middle lane so she can exit from 45. I luckly did some swirving and missed all the cars that were trying to miss that idiot. I am just glad i didnt hit anyone or anyone hit me, and I didnt get to stop and kick that ladies car door in Woolf style sorry just had to blow off and tell my recent free way story.

Everyone Ride safe  O0

Same thing happened to me the other day in Rowlett. It was close. I dodged between cars on the stripe and just made it. I could have slaped the guy he had his window down, but I was watching the other cagers to much to worry about the idiot!

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #356 on: September 27, 2006, 09:46:20 AM »

Everyone Ride safe  O0

DAMN!! Sounds like that was a close call... Hey Rod,  I sent you a PM regarding the Lone Star Rally.

ST

jwoolf

« Reply #357 on: September 27, 2006, 08:16:28 PM »

It isn't a good week to be a rider.  Billy Lane, of all people, killed a rider in his truck while he was drunk by hitting the biker head on.  I hope they string his Cranberries up.   >:(

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #358 on: September 28, 2006, 05:08:43 AM »

They say they had to hold him down to get a blood sample. His license was already suspended for refusing to take a breatilizer. HANG'M HIGH!!

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #359 on: September 28, 2006, 05:13:43 AM »

HANG'M HIGH!!
[/quote]

Well that ain't HIGH ENOUGH
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal