Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223038 times)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #330 on: September 21, 2006, 06:53:30 PM »

Just curious as to how many of you DFW riders will be riding down to the Lone Star Rally this Nov. And if so.. what day are you heading south? Thurs/Fri.??

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #331 on: September 21, 2006, 08:20:54 PM »

Just curious as to how many of you DFW riders will be riding down to the Lone Star Rally this Nov. And if so.. what day are you heading south? Thurs/Fri.??
Well so far for sure its Iceman, Tbird, JWoolf, And I riding out on Thur. 11/02/06 starting around 9 am taking mostly back roads to enjoy the ride. 
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #332 on: September 21, 2006, 08:24:08 PM »

Hey guys,

Looks like the weather is not going to cooperate this weekend.  Last I saw, it's going to rain Saturday and Saturday night.  It's suppose to be over in the night sometime and be nice Sunday.  I'm still planning on riding.  We'll watch the weather.  Those with my number, call me and let me know your thoughts on the Sunday ride.

-Iceman
Sunday the weather will be low 80's and sunny. so it will be perfect on sunday and i will be back in town with the need for speed and a good ride cause i will be caging it to houston on friday.
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

BDC

« Reply #333 on: September 21, 2006, 08:35:40 PM »

Tell Jwolf to call me if ya would, my cel phone phone got broke badly!! :'( so call me at the Casa..

817 514 7099

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #334 on: September 21, 2006, 08:40:19 PM »

Well so far for sure its Iceman, Tbird, JWoolf, And I riding out on Thur. 11/02/06 starting around 9 am taking mostly back roads to enjoy the ride. 
  Damn!!  With call signs like that I'd think you guys are in F18-Hornets!! Lol.  You guys mind if I join your ride down south??

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #335 on: September 22, 2006, 01:12:21 PM »

SilverTribal, the more the better really looking forward to the trip down in November. I think Rod has the time wrong, I do not know if he is working that evening, but Iceman and I were talking like KSU around 6am so we can get across the metro before all the traffic. We then discuss getting some to eat once we get out of town. You know those young kids like to sleep in late, or Rod just wanting to leave late so he can watch his cartoons in the morning and eat his COCA PUFFS.
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #336 on: September 22, 2006, 06:26:31 PM »

Yeah Rod, what's this sleeping in stuff????   We are definitely KSU early Thursday morning to beat the metro traffic and then eat south of DFW somewhere for breakfast. 

Hey Silvertribal,
Defintely join us for the Lone Star Rally in Galveston.  We are going to have a great ride and a great time.  Join us at Duke's on Sunday if you can make it.

-Iceman

Texasheat

« Reply #337 on: September 22, 2006, 07:12:03 PM »

Sorry been out of touch for a few days guys and gals... My work schedule is saturday through wednesday 8 to 5 give or take a little there.... let me know what ya'll think...  O0

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #338 on: September 23, 2006, 05:52:22 AM »

Hey Ice & T ~~  Would love to meet up with you guys at Dukes on Sunday, but I'm out of town on business till Monday morning.  :'(  Really Sux!!  But I'll take you up on the ride down south in Nov. I live in Mansfield so I can meet up with you guys on the south side of the metroplex. I may have met you two already at Dukes one Sunday??  BTW, what the heck is "KSU"?? ???

Silver-T

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #339 on: September 23, 2006, 06:03:43 AM »

KSU=Kick Stands Up

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #340 on: September 23, 2006, 06:19:28 AM »

Oohhhh.... Duh!!!!!

Silver-T

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #341 on: September 23, 2006, 06:36:42 AM »

Hey Ice & T ~~  Would love to meet up with you guys at Dukes on Sunday, but I'm out of town on business till Monday morning.  :'(  Really Sux!!  But I'll take you up on the ride down south in Nov. I live in Mansfield so I can meet up with you guys on the south side of the metroplex. I may have met you two already at Dukes one Sunday??  BTW, what the heck is "KSU"?? ???

Silver-T

Forgot to mention.... Do you guys know anyone who has extra hotel reservations that they will not be using??

Silver-T

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #342 on: September 23, 2006, 01:36:01 PM »

I will see Rod on Sunday and last I heard he actually had two rooms reservation that he was not going to be using. I also might have a place for you at the beach house that we rented I'll try to get the final head count and see if we have room jw
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #343 on: September 23, 2006, 05:33:38 PM »

Hey Silvertribal,

I'm the one you talked with at Duke's all night on the patio.  Tbird told me that he would get with you about where to stay at Lone Star.  I see that he already posted about it.  We'll get in touch.

Hey Texasheat,

TBird and I are going down to Mockingbird station for dinner and a beer Tuesday night if you want to meet up with us.  If you are interested, post up and let us know and I'll give you the scoop.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #344 on: September 23, 2006, 05:35:35 PM »

Reference my above post:

Anyone that wants to join us Tuesday night, we are going to a placed called "Spike's" at Mockingbird station located at Mockingbird / IH75.  I know the male and female bartenders there and they are both working on Tuesday night.  They have asked me to come in for a beer and maybe dinner.  Thought we would check it out.  If nothing, it's an excuse to ride!!!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal