Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223625 times)

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #285 on: August 28, 2006, 10:37:26 PM »

I hope everyone made it home on sunday i got wet like usual lol. But got home ok  O0

As long as that new patch didn't shrink up!
No my patches r ok lol just got way to wet. I might need to invent som visor wipers lol
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

jwoolf

« Reply #286 on: August 29, 2006, 06:24:49 AM »

LOL,  Lynn and I made it home dry.  We didn't get wet but, we only beat the rain to my house by about 10mins.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #287 on: August 29, 2006, 12:38:16 PM »

I was wet in places I didn't I know could get wet!  Ha Ha ! ! !  Don't get excited Rod!  Finally got my laptop back but it's still messed up.  We'll see how long it takes them to fix it correctly.         

Texasheat

« Reply #288 on: August 29, 2006, 02:03:35 PM »

Bring that meet and greet a little closer to the DFW area and I would gladly attend...   :-X

quietguy

« Reply #289 on: August 29, 2006, 03:22:42 PM »

Bring that meet and greet a little closer to the DFW area and I would gladly attend...   :-X

...and to north Texas

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #290 on: August 29, 2006, 07:46:44 PM »

Hey guys this sunday i might be a little late since i will be working from 7pm to 7am on sat. but i will be there and no i did not forget my key in the ignition  O0 lol

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #291 on: August 30, 2006, 05:08:29 PM »

I'll be back in action this Sunday.  However, every Sunday I miss you guys get drenched...  Maybe I have a sixth sense about rain. 

..... I see dead people.  :o

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #292 on: August 30, 2006, 06:51:27 PM »

I'll be back in action this Sunday.  However, every Sunday I miss you guys get drenched...  Maybe I have a sixth sense about rain. 

..... I see dead people.  :o
yeah yeah yeah. We know you were grounded dont try to hide it. We will call on Sat. to see if you can come out and play on Sun. lol just messing with you bud hope to see u on sunday bring the X this time.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 03:05:32 PM by rod181 »

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #293 on: September 05, 2006, 12:09:53 PM »

Okay, who let our post get so far down on the board???!!! 

Hey, had a great time Sunday night at Duke's.  Hope everyone made it home okay.  It sucks that it was raining all day Monday.  Kinda put a damper on my riding plans.  See everyone soon!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #294 on: September 05, 2006, 12:14:33 PM »

Hey, a little shout out to the SILVER TRIBAL RIDER that joined the group Sunday.  And a shout out to Shawn (sp?) that showed up on a brand new 1800C.  Welcome to the group, hope to see you on the rides.  Try to make it to Galveston with us.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #295 on: September 05, 2006, 12:31:58 PM »

Hey, a little shout out to the SILVER TRIBAL RIDER that joined the group Sunday.  And a shout out to Shawn (sp?) that showed up on a brand new 1800C.  Welcome to the group, hope to see you on the rides.  Try to make it to Galveston with us.

Hey DFW X'ers ~~ Just a quick line to let you guys know that the wife and myself really enjoyed the quick ride and hangin' with you boys at Dukes!  It was definitely fun.  O0  Let's hook up again real soon. Oh and BTW, I'm going to do my best to work my work schedule so that I can join you guys in Galveston.  That should be killer!!  Dan

VTXShawn

« Reply #296 on: September 05, 2006, 01:13:52 PM »

Hey! I sure enjoyed meeting everyone on Sunday. Had a great time. Looking forward to many more Sunday afternoons at Duke's.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #297 on: September 05, 2006, 03:52:42 PM »

Hope every one made it home safe I know i was tired on sunday night but had fun. i really need to sleep more then 3 hours next time though lol see everyone on sunday and i will be out riding on sat as well

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #298 on: September 06, 2006, 09:36:52 AM »

Hey guys, Sure would love to get out and ride with you this weekend, but unfortunately for me... I have to work this coming weekend!!  >:(  However, I will be back in town the weekend of the 15th. So if you DFW X-riders will be out and about, let me know.

Cheers dudes.....

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2006, 01:24:52 PM »

I am not going to be able to participate in all the fun this Saturday but may be back in town for Sunday.  The wife and I have tickets to go see my college football team get beat by hers.   :(  Oh well, I suppose beer will be involved.   ;)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal