Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223034 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #240 on: August 18, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »

Hey guys have u seen this thread and hwo wanst to go ?

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=1366.0;topicseen
I wanna go. I know I haven't met anybody yet, but I hope to soon to be able to make it to Dukes one sunday.  Also I know my dad will want to go he just got a iron horse chopper.
  this Sunday some of us are going to this in Canton!! Iam sure your Dad with his Iron Horse might be intrested!!
http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=1267.0 < Iron Horse Motorcycle and Custom Truck Rally
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #241 on: August 19, 2006, 07:47:51 AM »

Iceman, I thought I was special on Wednesday, what a disappointment< I hate being second. I guess that makes Rod third choice. Guys kind of a quick notice but one of my customers called and we are going to make a quick trip up to Canton today. Heading out around 9:30 and should be back around 3:00. give me a call if any of you are going up or want to ride up with us. T-BIRD (John) 817-825-4140
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

Texasheat

« Reply #242 on: August 19, 2006, 01:38:04 PM »

Okay let me in on the secret where is this dukes and this twin peaks you speak of....I might just need a peak charge....   :-X

Capt. Howdy

• Rider
  • denton, tx
« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2006, 02:26:20 PM »

Hey guys have u seen this thread and hwo wanst to go ?

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=1366.0;topicseen
I wanna go. I know I haven't met anybody yet, but I hope to soon to be able to make it to Dukes one sunday.  Also I know my dad will want to go he just got a iron horse chopper.
  this Sunday some of us are going to this in Canton!! Iam sure your Dad with his Iron Horse might be intrested!!
http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=1267.0 < Iron Horse Motorcycle and Custom Truck Rally
Dad says it is to (explicit) hot to ride and I kind of agree with the old man (no offence old people) But we are there in October at Strokers if this (explicit) heat lets up. 

There are three kinds of people in this world, those that can count and those who can't!!

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #244 on: August 20, 2006, 06:58:14 AM »

Okay let me in on the secret where is this dukes and this twin peaks you speak of....I might just need a peak charge....   :-X

Dukes is at the corner of Beltline & Midway next to Starbucks. Twin Peaks is in Lewisville at ths Southeast corner of Vista Ridge Mall

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #245 on: August 20, 2006, 07:38:46 AM »

What time do y'all get to Dukes?  And then what time do you usually roll to get lunch?  Just ballpark, mind you, I know you don't keep a schedule.  LOL
My now long gone VTX...

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #246 on: August 20, 2006, 08:35:03 AM »

We start getting their around 12:00 and pull out for lunch right around 1:00
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #247 on: August 20, 2006, 09:00:18 AM »

We start getting their around 12:00 and pull out for lunch right around 1:00

Yep... I usually get here between 11:30- noon.  I don't think I have met you yet.  Look forward to seeing you this afternoon.

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #248 on: August 20, 2006, 10:10:34 AM »

Cool...I'll be there for a little while.
My now long gone VTX...

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #249 on: August 21, 2006, 03:14:33 PM »

Hey guys had fun on sunday. Greg that girl in pink got way to waisted lol and the one in black was looking for u. but any ways are there any plans for laborday week end ride or something ?
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

Native Arkie

« Reply #250 on: August 21, 2006, 04:28:57 PM »

Hell, she was pretty well wasted when I left. She was cute, but I personally like my women a little more on the controlled side (if you know what I mean). And I think that the one in black was hot for you, Rod. Cause there ain't enough liquor in the place for me to be interested in that.......... :o

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #251 on: August 21, 2006, 04:42:40 PM »

hell i would need an IV of pure alcohol and a ruufy for her to take advantage of me lol

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #252 on: August 21, 2006, 04:47:35 PM »

Hehe... Back in the day, I'd say that "She was so ugly, if I got drunk enough to do her, thank God I'd be too drunk to do her!" LOL  Lord help me when I was JUST shy of that......
My now long gone VTX...

Native Arkie

« Reply #253 on: August 21, 2006, 05:22:38 PM »

It would have definitely been her taking advantage of me. I would never get drunk enough to even think about doing her! Rosy and her five sister's will do any day before I stoop that low..............hell, I noticed when she propped her feet up in another chair that her feet were even fat.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #254 on: August 21, 2006, 05:27:36 PM »

It would have definitely been her taking advantage of me. I would never get drunk enough to even think about doing her! Rosy and her five sister's will do any day before I stoop that low..............hell, I noticed when she propped her feet up in another chair that her feet were even fat.
LOL yeah thats true thats why i sobered up and took off '
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal