Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 222955 times)

david390

Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2006, 05:18:57 PM »

was this site down today?

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2006, 06:03:40 PM »

Yup, as was VTXOA and VTXOTB
My now long gone VTX...

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2006, 06:33:48 PM »

Yeah, I just have to get to the Vet's office and do a little shopping before I take off Monday morning so, If I do that Saturday, I'll at least have Sunday to ride on.

Well i will smoke a cigar for u in Temple  O0 and have a Vodka and Red Bull
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2006, 12:18:47 AM »

I hope everyone made it home ok. After the ride a cold shower was great i just passed out on the couch after that. Iceman i hope u are doing ok and good luck at work. I will be at Dukes tomorrow hope to see everyone there.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2006, 10:35:58 AM »

I want to thank all you North guys for comming down and making the STATE WIDE A GREAT SUCCESS!!!!! O0 O0 O0 I hope everyone made it home safely!!! O0 O0 74 was  the finial count that is a record I'm sure!! O0 O0 O0 THANKS AGAIN FOR COMMING!!! RIDE SAFE!! O0 O0 8)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Paddyo

• Tejano
  • Bedford, TX
« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2006, 10:43:11 AM »

I hope everyone made it home ok. After the ride a cold shower was great i just passed out on the couch after that. Iceman i hope u are doing ok and good luck at work. I will be at Dukes tomorrow hope to see everyone there.

Hey Rod,
I should have stuck with you guys instead of sightseeing. Got soaked twice before we got home later in the evening.
Thanks for the company half the way up anyway and hope to meet you guys at Dukes if I ever get a Sunday off   O0 O0
04 VTX 1300C Black

Texasheat

« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2006, 01:15:43 PM »

New member to the xriders page that is...just wanted to say Hi , I have been reading this board for about a year now decided to jump in there and see what happens....I have a 2004 vtx1300r bought it new , have around 21,000 miles on it now...I do alot of riding...have done alot of things to the bike, I will post of pic of it soon...I am out of Fort Worth so if any of ya'll frequent over this way just let me know would love to meet some of ya'll...   8)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2006, 01:27:29 PM »

Welcome to the board Texasheat, you should have come down to Temple to the State Wide meet and greet!!!! We could have used ONE more.... Ride Safe... O0 O0 O0 ;D :D 8) 8)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #218 on: August 14, 2006, 12:21:54 PM »

Hey Rod,
I should have stuck with you guys instead of sightseeing. Got soaked twice before we got home later in the evening.
Thanks for the company half the way up anyway and hope to meet you guys at Dukes if I ever get a Sunday off   O0 O0
I can imagine that rain felt good though it was so hot we made three stops .

jwoolf

« Reply #219 on: August 14, 2006, 05:30:44 PM »

Rod and Iceman,

Sorry guys,  I had to run downtown after we left Stroker's to get my travel docs.  Ater that, I asked Lynn, "What's next?" 

She said that because of her current living situation, she can't easily clean house during the week and, she's pretty much been hanging with me since thursday and, I had to pack to come to Boston today.  We went back to my house for a few minutes and, she went home to clean house.

I think she's a keeper.  Unlike all the other ones that I've been around before her...

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #220 on: August 14, 2006, 05:35:50 PM »

Rod and Iceman,

Sorry guys,  I had to run downtown after we left Stroker's to get my travel docs.  Ater that, I asked Lynn, "What's next?" 

She said that because of her current living situation, she can't easily clean house during the week and, she's pretty much been hanging with me since thursday and, I had to pack to come to Boston today.  We went back to my house for a few minutes and, she went home to clean house.

I think she's a keeper.  Unlike all the other ones that I've been around before her...
so is that the new term for it cleaning house. hummm intresting. lol im messing with u bud and yeah she seems very nice

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #221 on: August 14, 2006, 05:57:31 PM »

ICEMAN, where are the pics??

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #222 on: August 15, 2006, 09:50:56 AM »

Sorry guys I am having camera problems, I'll bring pics to Duke's this Sunday.

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #223 on: August 15, 2006, 05:55:50 PM »

I'm sure someone in booking can help you with pictures1  ;) ;)

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #224 on: August 16, 2006, 08:39:05 AM »

Hey guys, I have a design worked up for a tshirt.  I'll email it to some of you and get your imput.  I'll also bring it Sunday and see what you think.  I am going to get quotes soon for short sleeve and long sleeve.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal