Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223584 times)

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2006, 09:37:21 PM »

anything sounds good for sat cause my folks were suposed to come to town but canceled so im free all wekkend until 7 pm on sunday
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

iluvink

« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2006, 07:37:23 AM »

So..how about Twin Peaks on Saturday...say 4p??  For starters??

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2006, 02:29:21 PM »

sounds great i will try to call iceman and see if he wants to come out and woolf as well
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 02:42:26 PM by rod181 »

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2006, 04:37:32 PM »

Has anyone heard from Iceman ?

iluvink

« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2006, 06:54:26 PM »

Well, sh**, today I found out that I have been volunteered to work on Saturday, this weekend.  >:(

I thought that I had the weekend off for once.  Sorry.  Let me see if I can get un-volunteered. 

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2006, 08:21:04 PM »

Well, sh**, today I found out that I have been volunteered to work on Saturday, this weekend.  >:(

I thought that I had the weekend off for once.  Sorry.  Let me see if I can get un-volunteered. 
Well thats sucks big time. I'm going to be all alone  :'( i might have to be at twin peeks all alone with those hot girls bringing me beer danm my luck  ;D ;D ;) O0

thriftmaster

« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2006, 08:35:29 PM »

[/quote]Well thats sucks big time. I'm going to be all alone  :'( i might have to be at twin peeks all alone with those hot girls bringing me beer danm my luck  ;D ;D ;) O0
[/quote]

Beer?   Iceman told me you drink Pink Ponies.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »

Well thats sucks big time. I'm going to be all alone  :'( i might have to be at twin peeks all alone with those hot girls bringing me beer danm my luck  ;D ;D ;) O0
[/quote]

Beer?   Iceman told me you drink Pink Ponies.
[/quote]LOL no that was the old guys eating pink ponies lol I got the kids menue they got the senior discount LOL  O0

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2006, 09:33:46 PM »

So ok anything going on, on Sat. ? anything anyone ?

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #174 on: August 04, 2006, 05:59:50 AM »

Sorry guys, I have been a little busy at work this week.  Working some late hours.

Did someone say TWIN PEAKS on Saturday?  He He ! !  Been there a couple of times this week already.  Just holler about Saturday, I have to work that night but I am game lunch or dinner and of course, a beer!!!!

jwoolf

« Reply #175 on: August 04, 2006, 07:42:21 AM »

Rod,

BDC, me and a bunch of other guys will be at that cigar shop almost directly across the street from Duke's Sat. afternoon.  We'll probably have 5-6 bikes over there.   We'll be getting there about 1pm but, some will be getting there as soon as 12:00.  There's some cigar event over there but, there will be a lot of people getting there that organized from another internet board.  The official event over there begins at 3pm and ends at 6pm but, like I said, there will be people there before that.  Of course, Duke's is across the street so, If I get bored, you know where I'll be going.  LOL

jwoolf

« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2006, 07:43:47 AM »

Robdogg,

Sounds like I may need to take the whole fork off the bike, huh?  >:(

RobDogg

• Old Timer
  • Sanger, TX (North Denton)
« Reply #177 on: August 04, 2006, 08:48:59 AM »

Robdogg,

Sounds like I may need to take the whole fork off the bike, huh?  >:(

No you can do it all like it is, you just need to loosen the upper pinch bolts, remove the fork cap from the bridge and then from the dampener rod, remove the spring collar retainer washer to relieve the pressure. Then put locktite on your bolt, and get it started, put the spring collar and washer back in to hold tension, then tighten the hell out of that bolt (or if you have the proper tools, torque it to 14ftlbs. Add your fork oil. Then put the fork cap back on the dampener (14ftlbs), install the fork cap into the fork (25ftlbs) and tighten the pinch bolts (41ftlbs) then reinstall the axle/wheel per the instructions in the manual.  I did mine on the bike.  Also, have some ready to help you so your locktight doesn't start to dry before you get it all done.
RobDogg

"No Child Should Live In Fear"
link--> B.A.C.A - Bikers Against Child Abuse

'03 1800C - Customized by me, for me, the way I want it.

jwoolf

« Reply #178 on: August 05, 2006, 10:31:04 AM »

Had a guy on a NICE harley wanting to race last night.  LOL

I bet you can guess what happened.... hehehe

As I shifted 2nd gear he was already a couple of bikes behind me ... as I was throwing gravel on him.

Then we were riding together for a while.  He kept gunning his bike trying to do rolling burnouts.  Had to show him how to do that too....   LOL  It's really nice having the bad boy bike on the block. ( for a v-twin that is )

I don't ride like that often at all ( hardly ever, in fact ) but, it was fun putting that guy in his place.

I tried to warn him but, he just laughed.  He wasn't laughing when I pulled over to let him catch up.  O0

He'd only had his bike for a couple of months....  He got a nice lesson last night.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #179 on: August 05, 2006, 11:22:41 AM »

Had a guy on a NICE harley wanting to race last night.  LOL

I bet you can guess what happened.... hehehe

As I shifted 2nd gear he was already a couple of bikes behind me ... as I was throwing gravel on him.

Then we were riding together for a while.  He kept gunning his bike trying to do rolling burnouts.  Had to show him how to do that too....   LOL  It's really nice having the bad boy bike on the block. ( for a v-twin that is )

I don't ride like that often at all ( hardly ever, in fact ) but, it was fun putting that guy in his place.

I tried to warn him but, he just laughed.  He wasn't laughing when I pulled over to let him catch up.  O0

He'd only had his bike for a couple of months....  He got a nice lesson last night.

Wat to go! You done the X'ers proud!!!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal