Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223060 times)

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2006, 12:47:48 PM »

I'm proud of ya Wolf!   ;) O0

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2006, 07:31:17 PM »

Way to go Woolf!  Don't forget about your boys.  Speaking of hookups, I finally hooked up with the Twin Peaks girl.  Super great girl, little young for me.......what am I saying!!!  Ha Ha ! ! !  Sorry, I drifted off into reality for a moment.

Rod and I hit Stroker's today for a couple of beers and then ended up at Duke's.  It was a great day for riding.  My ride home at 7PM was perfect.  I even took the long way home. 

See everyone at Duke's on Sunday!  Be safe!!!!!

P.S.  Woolf, you better be at Duke's on Sunday around noon.....I have a bet with Rod.  I bet that you would show up so don't let me down.  Sorry Rod, thought I would throw the hint in there.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2006, 02:49:36 AM »

Its ok he only did dissapear for a whole week on us lol sorry Wolf hope to see u on sunday.
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

Native Arkie

« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2006, 09:53:54 AM »

I've also been hanging out with one of the girls that was at Duke's last Sunday.

Which one was that Woolf? The one I left you sitting there talking too?

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »

so Wolf showed up late and i won a beer a MAN beer from twin peeks lol. BUt it was good to see everyone on sunday. and i will be changeing my oil on Sat need to lol keep puting it off lol

jwoolf

« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2006, 05:15:03 PM »

yeah, I did eventually show up.   ;D

Man, It's getting so hot now, I almost hate to get out until in the evening.

Had fun yesterday with everybody that was still there.  ( Sorry I missed you, Brad! I hear the pipes are NICE on the Duc! )

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2006, 06:59:35 PM »

Well im Glad wveryone made it home ok> and Iceman hope ur doing good after all that work u put in

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2006, 08:46:30 PM »

I survived and made a little cash.  I didn't get a chance to go to bed last night so this 40hr run is coming to a close in about 30 minutes.  Everyone has been called tonight and keeping me from crashing.  Besides the fact that I am still packing and getting ready for move this next weekend.  I'll try to take a break and have a beer Sunday, but no promises.  I think the Temple run on Saturday, August 12 will be a good idea.  Let's plan on it right now.  I'll have to come back early as usual but it'll still be fun to hit the road for the day.  Hitting the bed for some much anticipated sleep!  Later and be safe!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2006, 03:53:55 PM »

Hey guys,

Have you checked out the state meet post and the other posts reference the state meet in Temple, Texas?  Morgan Buchanan has contacted me stating that several riders are meeting in Alvarado and riding down the route that I mentioned that parallels IH35.  I told him that we would talk Sunday and finalize plans to ride down, like how many and who are going.  He might show up at Duke's on Sunday anyway.  Later!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2006, 09:06:04 PM »

Been riding alot the last few nights.  My place is full of boxes right now so I haven't been wanting to hang around a look at the mess.  Holler if anyone wants to grab dinner or a beer on Thursday night.  I was thinking about riding over to Frisco to the Down Under Pub and have dinner.  If anyone wants to join me, holler!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2006, 09:16:37 PM »

Been riding alot the last few nights.  My place is full of boxes right now so I haven't been wanting to hang around a look at the mess.  Holler if anyone wants to grab dinner or a beer on Thursday night.  I was thinking about riding over to Frisco to the Down Under Pub and have dinner.  If anyone wants to join me, holler!
sorry bud i get off to late at night. we will see when i transfer to days ride safe and see you on sunday. O0

ChiefAce

« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2006, 07:40:12 PM »

It's nice to know that there are some DFW X's.  Will try to be there on Sunday at Noon or a little after.  My club is meeting at Plano Chev for the Hot Rod and Bike show earlier.

Just got my X and love it!

ChiefAce

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2006, 07:55:20 PM »

It's nice to know that there are some DFW X's.  Will try to be there on Sunday at Noon or a little after.  My club is meeting at Plano Chev for the Hot Rod and Bike show earlier.

ChiefAce
   Welcome to the board and try to make it to Temple on the 12th!!!! It helps to make contact with others if you fill out your profile location.. Ride Safe!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2006, 08:43:11 PM »

ChiefAce
what hotrod and bike show ? that sounds fun

BDC

« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2006, 09:35:07 PM »

Hey Joe,

Do you ever have your cell phone turned on or return calls anymore?

Call me would ya....  817-528-7099
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal