Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223383 times)

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2006, 05:35:27 PM »

Can't make it this weekend guys.....  6 year anniversary for the boss and me.  Gots to spend some quality time....

BTW Iceman....  I will be more than happy to help you with the Bigshots....  I have all the tools (Jacks, stand, etc)  I am probably going to need a second pair of hands for the new exhaust I just bought for the Ducati this week too.....  Any volunteers?   :)

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2006, 07:52:54 PM »

Can't make it this weekend guys.....  6 year anniversary for the boss and me.  Gots to spend some quality time....

BTW Iceman....  I will be more than happy to help you with the Bigshots....  I have all the tools (Jacks, stand, etc)  I am probably going to need a second pair of hands for the new exhaust I just bought for the Ducati this week too.....  Any volunteers?   :)
sure i will help if u help me change my oil  O0
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2006, 08:04:10 PM »

on second thought we should just have a tech session somewhere ? what do u guys think ?
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2006, 06:20:12 AM »

I am always up for one at my house.  I have the space and tools to get the simple stuff done with no problem.  (earl changes, exhaust work, de-smog, air cleaner/filter swaps.... etc.)

jwoolf

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2006, 04:08:22 PM »

Sorry you won't make it tomorrow, Brad.  We'll miss you.  :P

If you can't find anybody to help with those duc pipes, give me a call, I may be able to be an extra pair of hands.  I'm always up for helping others because, I'll need help from time to time too.

I'm all up for the tech session if anybody wants to.  Anywhere you guys want to do it is fine with me.  I've got tools and a jack too so, that's always an option.  You guys figure out when/where I'll be there or, I'll be here.  LOL

I just rode over to the iceman's house and we bolted up those bigshots.  They sound good too.  O0

We left the baffles in for now, Rod but anymore smak talking and, I'm sure he'll take them out and blow your hair back.   ;D

Well, as always, I'm looking forward to hanging out with you all tomorrow.  ( except for Taco Brad )  >:(  8)

We'll catch you next time, Brad.  I'm just kidding, of course.  lol

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2006, 04:31:47 PM »

Well, as always, I'm looking forward to hanging out with you all tomorrow.  ( except for Taco Brad )  >:(  8)

We'll catch you next time, Brad.  I'm just kidding, of course.  lol

;D  Ohhhh..... I see how it is....  Getting a little grumpy in your old age, huh Wolf???

"Ewwwwww...... He's old!"   ;D ;D

Ya'll be careful tomorrow.....    BTW, I may still be able to make it.... Depends on the hangover, of course.   O0

jwoolf

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2006, 04:51:12 PM »

Yeah, I've been forgetting to take my geritol lately.  ;D

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2006, 04:56:29 PM »

Age is just a Number!!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

jwoolf

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2006, 05:07:53 PM »

True.

I just keep having the distinct honor of getting these young girls excited when they see the bike and then they get a close look and decide that I'm too old.  ( I'm a whopping 41 now. )  LOL

Seems like the last coupule of weekends  that has happened.  A couple of weeks ago leaving duke's, I was on beltline and, I hear this car accelerating to catch up then I see these two girls in the car.  Both of them were gawking at the bike ( and me sort of ) then, one looks at the other and you see this sort of look like ( He's too old, crap )

And last weekend, I was leaving downtown late Sat. night and, I'm riding by a stretch white hummer with a bunch of young girls ( they were very early 20s ) and there were about three of them yelling out the window at me and, I was flirting back with them and, from within the hummier I hear the immortal words but just barely "He's older than AppleSauce!"  LOL  But hey, the rest kept flirting.

Oh well.  I guess I am older than AppleSauce to them.  Hell, anyone 30 was older than AppleSauce when I was 21.  LOL

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2006, 05:20:07 PM »

Well what you say back to the Older than Dirt thing is I have lots of exsperience and aged like wine. Not good until it is old!!  ;D  Iam in the same boat but hey I look younger than you!! ;D lol  I take my vitamins!!   O0
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 05:21:59 PM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Manster

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2006, 05:44:10 PM »

Hey guys, i will be able to make it tomorrow. I have been trying to meet yall for the last couple of weeks, but had some bad times here lately. I will wear a shirt that yall will recognize. Look forward to meeting everyone.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2006, 06:39:17 PM »

Okay you old farts....ha ha ha ha!  Got the new exhaust on today with JWoolf's help.  You definitely need two hands and a little know how.  Thanks again JWoolf.....the lunch is on me tomorrow.  I'll see everyone at Duke's around noon.  If anyone gets a wild hair about this "tech session" holler on the post and let us know or someone hit my cell phone.  Gotta do a little work tonight and won't get in until 3am but I'll be good to go tomorrow.  Gotta let those new pipes sing a little tomorrow.  Be safe!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2006, 06:42:43 PM »

Hey Manster, looking forward to meeting you.  We'll all be at Duke's around 12:00 - 12:30PM.  Definitely join us for lunch and some beers.  We might even go for a ride, who knows! 

JWoolf,
I hit the road earlier for a little trial run on the new exhaust.....luv it!  I also took my windshield off.  See ya tomorrow.

jwoolf

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2006, 06:46:35 PM »

NICE!!!!!

Manster

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2006, 03:59:16 PM »

It was good to meet everyone today. I should not have told yall about the curse of Bigpro though. Yeah that's right, i broke another clutch cable. Glad i carry a spare with me. Till next time yall be safe.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal