Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223100 times)

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #2055 on: January 18, 2009, 08:03:50 AM »

Hootman!

What time are you going to be at Strokers? Call me

Muff

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2056 on: January 18, 2009, 11:04:10 AM »

Okay, still meeting at Wilhoite's in Grapevine around 12:30pm.  We might have to do a run down to Stroker's to see Hooter and buy him a beer.

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2057 on: January 20, 2009, 09:11:43 PM »

Hey guys,

Thought I would give you the update.  We got our house.  They accepted our offer this morning.  I signed the contracts with our realtor today around 4:30pm, we have three different inspectors meeting us at the house in the next three days and hopefully will close in less than two weeks. 

-Iceman
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 06:46:42 AM by icemanhail »

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #2058 on: January 20, 2009, 09:28:35 PM »

And the party is.....when? :ohwow: :ohwow:

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #2059 on: January 20, 2009, 11:08:43 PM »

Hey guys,

Thought I would give you the update.  We got our house.  They accepted our offer this morning.  I signed the contacts with our realtor today around 4:30pm, we have three different inspectors meeting us at the house in the next three days and hopefully will close in less than two weeks. 

-Iceman
congrats which is my room ?
please dont put me next tbird lol :laugh:
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2060 on: January 21, 2009, 06:49:18 AM »

TBIRD said he is going to show up at my neighbors house nude and ask where the swing party is.  When they look in awe he's going to point at my house and say, "Nevermind, it's over there."  Then he said they will move and he is going to buy the house next door.  I think Jennifer is getting scared that he is serious.  I think it will backfire and the old man that lives next door will probably invite him in...he he ! ! !

-Iceman

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #2061 on: January 21, 2009, 07:39:06 AM »

Congratulations on your new house....hope you have a lifetime of wonderful memories made there
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #2062 on: January 21, 2009, 07:58:14 AM »

TBIRD said he is going to show up at my neighbors house nude and ask where the swing party is.  When they look in awe he's going to point at my house and say, "Nevermind, it's over there."  Then he said they will move and he is going to buy the house next door.  I think Jennifer is getting scared that he is serious.  I think it will backfire and the old man that lives next door will probably invite him in...he he ! ! !

-Iceman

You better break to Jennifer real easy because you and me both know that T-Bird probably is serious .     :hmm:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #2063 on: January 21, 2009, 08:24:25 AM »

Congrats brother!  When I hadn't heard anything Monday I was pretty sure that high-pitched squeaking sound I could hear was your a$$hole puckering up. ;)  Waiting to close can be a little tedious too but signing the contract is the big deal.  Good luck and best wishes to both of ya.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #2064 on: January 21, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »

Congrats on the house. 8)
Chunk the llama.

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #2065 on: January 21, 2009, 07:18:08 PM »

Congrats Daimon!  Get you a Margaritaville margarita machine to seal the deal!   :thumbup:

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2066 on: January 21, 2009, 08:23:59 PM »

This house does have a walk in wet bar with a window cutout into the living room. I'm thinking wine fridge and separate beer fridge under the cabinet and then glass shelves to display the tequila.  I might have to hook myself up with some of your display flavors SouthernXer.  According to my future wife the garage is mine and maybe the wetbar.  It's already started.....H E L P   !

-Ice

iluvink

« Reply #2067 on: January 22, 2009, 07:07:52 AM »

This house does have a walk in wet bar with a window cutout into the living room. I'm thinking wine fridge and separate beer fridge under the cabinet and then glass shelves to display the tequila.  I might have to hook myself up with some of your display flavors SouthernXer.  According to my future wife the garage is mine and maybe the wetbar.  It's already started.....H E L P   !

-Ice

D-

Congrats on the house...
Now make sure that for "your" wet bar area that you get a nice looking glass jar for your 'nads.  That way, you can look at that jar, have a drink, and reminisce back to the days when you actually controlled those. 

:congrats:

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2068 on: January 25, 2009, 03:25:47 PM »

Hey DFW X-Riders:

We had our BOD meeting in Palestine, Texas yesterday to get ready for BBT (Blue Bonnett Thunder Rally for new members).  We are needing to replace money spent on the BBT this year in order to make sure we have money for deposits for next years rally, etc.  Depending on the donations we receive some of that money may go to other things for the rally. 

If anyone is wanting or willing to donate please give to me so that I can get the money to the one handling the funds for BBT.  Do not worry, I will be keeping an accurate account of all money given so that the president can see the amounts given by members and that it is received by the board.

All monies in our fund go to:

-keeping the site up and running
-BBT rental cost for the pavillon
-BBT catered meal
-awards for bike show
-cost for coffee and bottled water
-any costs related to designing new tshirts for BBT

I'm giving to the fund and Jennifer and I have decided to donate soft drinks and tea for the rally for those who do not B.Y.O.B..  Jennifer drives a cage down so we will have a huge cooler for those who might need to ice down some beer.

-Iceman

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #2069 on: January 31, 2009, 10:41:52 PM »

Anyone riding on sunday beofr ethe superbowl it wiull be in mid 60s? give me a call i might go out for a beer.
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal