Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223538 times)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #2040 on: January 13, 2009, 04:50:17 PM »

Spent a year around there digging for oil & gas...  I do actually have a cell phone with a 214 area code.  But I have a bunch of friends up there that I went to college with, etc. and I like it up there.  Just got done spending time with the family over the holidays, and I'm actually taking some of them to the AC/DC concert. 

What it is is...  Got a buddy that works for Haliburton up there, and he's going to the concert as well.  For him to get that Friday off, it required him to take the entire week off.  I have a week of vacation that I lose if I don't use it before the end of Feb. so I figured why not just go spend some time up there...  We don't have Twin Peaks here...

So is it going to be Twin Peaks in Lewisville on Thursday?  If so, what time?  Post it up in a M&G Thread?  I only say Lewisville because I have seen the M&G thread for there before...

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2041 on: January 15, 2009, 07:33:21 AM »

Playing it by ear on the riding this week for several reasons.  In the process of buying a new house that is keeping me busy, my other Uncle is in Baylor in ICU right now, and it's a little cold this week.  Might get out Saturday since it is getting up in the sixties.

-Iceman

P.S.  You should see the size of this garage at this house Jennifer and I are putting a contract on.  Wow...plenty of room for vehicles and motorcycles.  Yes, plural...motorcyclesssssssss!!!!!!  Oh, and a huge pool for motorcycle pool parties!  I might even furnish the beer.  THAT JUST GOT YOUR ATTENTION, HUH?!

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #2042 on: January 15, 2009, 07:26:55 PM »

Having carefully evaluated talent at both locations, it's a pick 'em.  Talent varies by shift but the Plano location is shore nuff on par with Lewisville.  Not to mention there's now a Chuy's about a mile north of there.  Sorry tbird.  Didn't mean to get that pavlovian thing going for ya.
SOMEBODYS SAY CHUYS :ohwow:
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #2043 on: January 15, 2009, 08:29:43 PM »

Sounds great Damon, when is the first Party.

Earl

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2044 on: January 16, 2009, 07:09:23 AM »

The contract is in on our dream house.  We won't hear until monday afternoon sometime.  Pray that no one else beats us out of it.  This is the kind of house that we will live in for a very long time.  Probably until I retire or longer.

-Iceman

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #2045 on: January 16, 2009, 07:12:11 AM »

Longer?

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #2046 on: January 16, 2009, 09:37:24 AM »

I'm feeling ya daimon.  We just did this a little over a year ago on our house.  It was a foreclosure and there were all kinds of false alarms and delays.  Couldn't drive a pin up my a$$ with a jackhammer.  It was great when it was finally done but I was feeling a little stressful for awhile.  Best of luck to ya.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #2047 on: January 16, 2009, 10:16:00 AM »

I reckon we ought to get back to murray's question..... It's supposed to be 63 tomorrow which is perfect leather weather for me.  My girlfriend is kind of a lizard at heart so she may opt out.  She prefers to sun herself on a hot rock when it's above 95.  In any case, anyone gonna get out and about?  Makes no difference to me where.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #2048 on: January 16, 2009, 11:13:06 AM »

I'll be in Addison for some reason or another tomorrow evening...  Going to see my boy, Big Nasdy, either Sunday or Monday...  I'm still thinking Twin Peaks at some point other than tues. wed. or fri. sounds awesome!   O0 :c

Ya'll just let me know and I'll do everything possible to be there!   :c :c :thumbup: :c

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2049 on: January 16, 2009, 02:57:49 PM »

Yeah Studdog......little stressful but we won't hear until Monday so I'm going to keep myself busy over the weekend.  May not be able to ride much because of work Saturday and Sunday mornings.  I'll keep an eye on the board, I may have to run down to the Addison area Saturday afternoon sometime and see who is at Duke's, etc.

Be safe,
-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2050 on: January 17, 2009, 04:13:06 PM »

Okay, I'm working 6:30am - 10:30am Sunday downtown for some special event and then I'm free the rest of the day.  I'm getting on the bike around noon.  Anyone want to meet for lunch?  Post up!

I'm thinking Wilhoite's at 12:30pm.  Burger and beer sounds nice!

-Iceman

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #2051 on: January 17, 2009, 07:02:47 PM »

Where's that at?  I might be down for it...

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #2052 on: January 17, 2009, 07:35:43 PM »

Okay, I'm working 6:30am - 10:30am Sunday downtown for some special event and then I'm free the rest of the day.  I'm getting on the bike around noon.  Anyone want to meet for lunch?  Post up!

I'm thinking Wilhoite's at 12:30pm.  Burger and beer sounds nice!

-Iceman

I was thinkin about hitting Strokers tomorrow to check it out, hadn't been up that way in awhile. About noonish. Are you more interested to meet at Wilhoite's? Post up Big Boy!! :c
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #2053 on: January 17, 2009, 07:44:35 PM »

OK Cowboy fans that don't want to watch any other teams play. I'm planning on Strokers tomorrow, I need a road trip just to get out of this two stop sign town. As you can see from my previous post I might be open for Wilhoite's but would like a little more in the action department. Never mind I'm Strokers bound and that's my final word!  :thumbup:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #2054 on: January 17, 2009, 10:59:33 PM »

I will try and make Wilhoits, but will be around 12:30 to 1:00.

Earl
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal