Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142]

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 221991 times)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #2115 on: March 18, 2010, 12:24:10 PM »

I'll make it a point to swing by Willhoite's tonight. Iceman, we've met before at Twin Peaks- I'm on an orange 1800R with studs.
Hey everyone is welcome to swing whatever way they want.... :stickpoke: :t
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

cheez

• Rider
« Reply #2116 on: March 18, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »

What a funny, funny guy!  ;D

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2117 on: March 18, 2010, 03:21:35 PM »

What a funny, funny guy!  ;D

It would be a funny, if she was a guy  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2118 on: May 20, 2010, 10:03:04 AM »

I'll make it a point to swing by Willhoite's tonight. Iceman, we've met before at Twin Peaks- I'm on an orange 1800R with studs.

Just got back from vacation, sorry I missed some ride time.  I'm trying to organize something for Memorial Day weekend.  Maybe Saturday since most will be spending time with family Sunday before the holiday.  I'll post a ride if I can get a census of who is interested.  I'll make some phone calls tonight. 

-Iceman

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #2119 on: May 20, 2010, 10:28:59 AM »

Just got back from vacation, sorry I missed some ride time.  I'm trying to organize something for Memorial Day weekend.  Maybe Saturday since most will be spending time with family Sunday before the holiday.  I'll post a ride if I can get a census of who is interested.  I'll make some phone calls tonight. 

-Iceman
Leaving that Friday for Bandera not back till Monday
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #2120 on: May 20, 2010, 12:26:09 PM »

-Iceman
Leaving that Friday for Bandera not back till Monday

Kool T-bird! Wish I was running with ya!  :banghead:  I know you don't partake of the spirits so I'll do it for ya.   :c :c :c :c  Be safe and have a good ride!
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal