Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Mulla and wife are hurt.  (Read 4888 times)

Mulla

• Rider
Re: Mulla and wife are hurt.
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 09:14:20 PM »

Really glad all are healing up on schedule.  Sorry to hear Kim is still in some pain but at least nothing serious.  I can say there is plenty of non-riding things to do in the Hill Country so when you guys come done next year she'll have plenty to do, plus Ruthy would love to do the shopping thing and visit wineries if Kim wants to do that too. 
i

Paul,

I think we have our pains crossed, I look like I should hurt like the dickens, but I don't.  Kim looks like she is fine but she hurts a lot. She is getting noticeably better each passing day though so she will be back to normal real soon. :thumbup:

It is too early to decide on next year but...there were some photos I wanted to get that I still have to go back for and I am sure Kim would love to visit the wineries with Ruthie!  All I can say is we will see...

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 07:47:40 AM »

Just get better David.  We want you two to heal up and just be better for your families and friends.  I imagine since Kim wasn't knocked out like were when hitting the handlebars she probably tensed up real bad and that's why her whole body hurts.  Only my assumptions but being knocked out might have been an advantage especially considering the injuries you sustained. 

Well at any rate hope to see you soon.  Maybe we'll it make over there one day for one of you's guy's events.  O0
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 08:05:26 AM »

David,

We can always use help before and during the bike games. Bring Kim next year and we'll put her to work with Connie on Saturday.  ::)  Seriously, bring Kim and let her roam the area by 4 wheels.

And to help her plan out next year's activities.... https://www.texaswinetrail.com/

Fredericksburg area:  http://www.wineroad290.com/
All of Texas broken into areas:  http://www.texaswineandtrail.com/driving-maps/

Just tell her to be careful. Connie and I had to find a restaurant one year so we could eat and sober up a bit.  :c
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

Mulla

• Rider
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 04:44:35 PM »

Thanks Guys, Paul I told her about visiting the wineries with Ruthie and she lit up, I think she likes that idea....we will see.  Wayne, don't worry, we will put the wino to work if she doesn't want to ride, lol

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2015, 08:02:45 PM »

David,

Glad to hear that you and Kim are making progress towards recovery. I also understand your pain over losing Kim as a riding partner, but it's only been a little over a week since the accident. Getting over the trauma of that event won't be easy for her, but with time, patience and support she may eventually be tempted to get back in the passenger's seat. Regardless of whether she ever decides to or not, I hope she always feels welcome at our get-togethers and always continues to feel like a member of the Xrider family.

Praying for a speedy recovery for both of you, and looking forward to seeing you both at the next BBT rally if not sooner.

Mike
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal