Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Mulla and wife are hurt.  (Read 4887 times)

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
Mulla and wife are hurt.
« on: April 22, 2015, 05:14:09 PM »

I don't have any good information. But they went down and are currently in different hospitals. She is just being held for observation. Mulla will have surgery in the morning. Don't know any specifics about injuries.  Keep them in your prayers.

Edited : damn autocorrect!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:17:38 PM by Luckys Lover »
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Re: Mulla and wife are hurt.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 05:29:06 PM »

Holy Crap! That's terrible. Keep us updated. Let me know if there is anything we can do.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 06:07:24 PM »

So sorry to hear this news, prayers being sent for both, will make a point to pay them a visit when we get there.

Do we know which hospitals they are in?
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 06:20:37 PM »

Update!  Please do not post to social media as Mulla has not told his family yet. Thanks. More info to come.
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 07:06:16 PM »

Prayers for sure headed there way.
Keep us updated!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 07:38:06 PM »

Hope and prayers for a good outcome  :flag:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 09:51:57 PM »

Some good news. We received a text from Mulla. It was lucid and looooong. Hopefully, he will post up everything as soon as he can. Still having surgery in the morning.

TheWatcher

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 04:39:49 AM »

Our thoughts and prayers are with Mulla and his wife, sorry to hear of this.

Ride safe everyone this weekend, we will be thinking of ya.

:bikerider:  :c
AKA: Vteeman on the VTXOA Site (Seldom seen there anymore)
2002 VTX 1800 C (Gone but not forgotten)
2012 Gold Wing Nav/XM

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 05:00:11 AM »

Update!  Please do not post to social media as Mulla has not told his family yet. Thanks. More info to come.

Received info from David on social media message board :ohwow:
Good attitude considering what he has been through, he did say that we should drink a few beers for him and Kim. I can do that for them, surgery will take place today, I am sure he will share details later.
Keep them in your prayers.   
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SteveS

• Regular Advanced
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2006 VTX 1300R,2005 GL 1800,2013 Goldwing Trike
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 06:37:17 AM »

David you and Kim are in our prayers

apolloII

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 10:58:02 AM »

Prayers coming from the North country.

Mulla

• Rider
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2015, 01:50:05 AM »

Thanks everyone for the prayers and we'll wishes. I will post an update after I get settled in at home.

Mulla

• Rider
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 08:16:26 PM »

For those who may not know about what happened, while in Texas, Kim and I were involved in a single motorcycle bike accident after experiencing a rapid air loss to our rear tire which lost the seal on the tire bead. I was able to slow down the bike to approx.20-25mph before things got out of control. The handlebar ripped from my hand causing it to break my hand and to start dismounting me from the bike. the handle bar then slammed back into my face shield causing it to cut mt chin and break my nose before flying off. The end of the handle bar weight then cracked the skull of my forehead right above the left eye socket which knocked me out cold for a few minutes. I only awoke after I was being loaded into the ambulance. I was later transferred to the areas best trauma hospital because i was thought to have two broken vertebrae in my neck, which later proved to be untrue. While there they were able to reconstruct my fracture face and repair my broken hand. Kim made out with no breaks or cuts but her body is severely bruised. Again we are home resting and healing and very Thankful, that it wasn't worse and Thankful for all the prayers and well wishes we were granted.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2015, 09:12:46 PM »

For those who may not know about what happened, while in Texas, Kim and I were involved in a single motorcycle bike accident after experiencing a rapid air loss to our rear tire which lost the seal on the tire bead. I was able to slow down the bike to approx.20-25mph before things got out of control. The handlebar ripped from my hand causing it to break my hand and to start dismounting me from the bike. the handle bar then slammed back into my face shield causing it to cut mt chin and break my nose before flying off. The end of the handle bar weight then cracked the skull of my forehead right above the left eye socket which knocked me out cold for a few minutes. I only awoke after I was being loaded into the ambulance. I was later transferred to the areas best trauma hospital because i was thought to have two broken vertebrae in my neck, which later proved to be untrue. While there they were able to reconstruct my fracture face and repair my broken hand. Kim made out with no breaks or cuts but her body is severely bruised. Again we are home resting and healing and very Thankful, that it wasn't worse and Thankful for all the prayers and well wishes we were granted.

So glad to read you and Kim are doing OK. Take care and prayers coming your way.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2015, 01:13:14 PM »

Hated that you two were hurt , David, but was relieved to see you back on your feet. Rest easy heal quick.
It's all just part of the adventure!
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal