Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I'm gonna miss you guys  (Read 389 times)

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
I'm gonna miss you guys
« on: April 21, 2015, 08:04:11 AM »

I've started a new business and whatever can get in the way of my attending BBT XII has got in the way.

Now I'm in Iowa when I should be packing the bike. I do hate missing the Rally.

I hope the weather is great and everyone has a fantastic time. The BOD and contributing members have done a good job in turning this event around and I'm sorry I won't be there to see it.

Enjoy Bandera! And please help Hooter in any way you can, he's going to have a LOT of beer to drink in keeping our usual quota consumed.  :c

Mike
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: I'm gonna miss you guys
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:18:50 AM »

I'll try to fill in for ya' hobo....except ridin' Buck Rogers and gettin' my picture taken behind him. I saw the pic and know what you were holdin' onto....shameful! You celebrities and your  "leaked" sex pic's. What happened to the good ole days when people just put their dirty laundry out for fun??? :D :D ;)
SSSSSSSsssssnake
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 09:23:58 AM »

Sorry you can't go Hobo, I was looking forward to meeting you in person.  I'll try and help on the beer quota as well.  Hooter is going to be in good hands...errr...I mean....we'll help him with the quota.....of beer.   :c
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 10:41:46 AM »

Welp you'll be missed and those poor Budwiser horses will have to haul a wagon full of beer back to the distributor cause of your no show. That's animal cruelty at it's best!  Well the Miller High Life trucks will be doing the same cause I gave up drinking beer for Lent and it's been real hard but I've beat that evil John Barley Corn and feel better for it. Ott-oh, just flipped the page on the calender and it looks like lent's over, dang, look out Bandera, sorry bout your luck brother, maybe next year!   :c :c :c It's Miller Time again !!!    :c :c
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 10:43:25 AM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 10:43:34 AM »

Can't believe your not gonna be there Hobo, I can't think of a time that I went to Bandera BBT or not that I didn't run into you, as far as beer drinking, no doubt that Hooter is up for the challenge.Hope Bandera stocked up, for they don't know who they are dealing with!
It's all just part of the adventure!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal