Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 12th BBT - I am Bummed  (Read 327 times)

TheWatcher

• Master Tejano Rider
12th BBT - I am Bummed
« on: April 21, 2015, 07:08:39 AM »

Well I had planned on going finally this year for once; it now looks like I will not be able to make it.

My wife and I have been working at a feverish rate for the past month or two to get our house in Katy on the market; it now looks based on the availability of my sub-contractors for flooring and paint they will now need to work at my house this weekend and all of next week to get it done.

We will be thinking of everyone having a great time this weekend while you are meeting and greeting and riding, we wish each and every one of you a safe and enjoyable trip this year, and who knows maybe next year we will finally make it.

I hope someone will be taking a lot of pics so we can see what we missed.

Kindest Regards

:couch: :goldwing:
AKA: Vteeman on the VTXOA Site (Seldom seen there anymore)
2002 VTX 1800 C (Gone but not forgotten)
2012 Gold Wing Nav/XM

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Re: 12th BBT - I am Bummed
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 07:34:36 AM »

Well I had planned on going finally this year for once; it now looks like I will not be able to make it.

My wife and I have been working at a feverish rate for the past month or two to get our house in Katy on the market; it now looks based on the availability of my sub-contractors for flooring and paint they will now need to work at my house this weekend and all of next week to get it done.

We will be thinking of everyone having a great time this weekend while you are meeting and greeting and riding, we wish each and every one of you a safe and enjoyable trip this year, and who knows maybe next year we will finally make it.

I hope someone will be taking a lot of pics so we can see what we missed.

Kindest Regards

:couch: :goldwing:

There is always ROT Rally.
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 09:08:57 AM »

ROT doesnt come close to BBT as far as camraderie (yeah Rocket, one of those "commie" words, lol) and togetherness goes. Huge yes, fun, for sure, but as cohesive a group as we are now, we still couldn't keep together enough at a ROT to get the same effect. Rot has gotten too big for me now. Kinda' like Sturgis south.
SSSSSSSSsssssssnake
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 09:11:31 AM »

Hate you'll miss it Watcher. If you're close enough, ride by for a visit. Always next year too.
SSSSSSSsssssnake
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal