Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: And then he won "Spurs Fan of the Year"  (Read 594 times)

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
And then he won "Spurs Fan of the Year"
« on: May 08, 2014, 09:05:50 PM »

It's game 7 of the NBA finals and a man makes his way to his seat at center court. He sits down and notices that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone is sitting there. He responds, "No, the seat's empty." "The first man exclaims, "What?!? Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the NBA finals and not use it?" The neighbor responds, "Well the seat is mine, but my wife passed away and this is the first NBA finals we haven't been together." The first man responds," I'm sorry to hear that. Wasn't there anyone else, a friend or relative, that could've taken that seat?" The neighbor responds, "No, they're all at the funeral."
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: And then he won "Spurs Fan of the Year"
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 03:31:22 PM »

That is funny
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: And then he won "Spurs Fan of the Year"
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 06:05:36 PM »

WHACK :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal