Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lunch in Ponder  (Read 2748 times)

tattoowho

• Tejano
Re: Lunch in Ponder
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 11:18:22 AM »

I was there, had a great time too. Saw some good looking bikes and met some members of both sites. We're going to Jefferson on the 18th of September. Everyons welcome. A group of us will be meeting at Scooter Petes in Tyler on 155 at 9 am. Leaving out at 930. Hers a link to the thread at  the Cafe.

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showthread.php?p=602992#post602992

:bikerider:
Harley Who?

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 05:11:55 PM »

Earl was that you, dang, wish you would have told me you'd be there  :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 05:21:40 PM »

Earl was that you, dang, wish you would have told me you'd be there  :bikerider:
  Enjoyed a mouth watering Cheeseburger with him and Jim and Janatha. Oh, and some Strawberry/Rhurbarb Pie w/ Vanilla Ice Cream.  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 05:35:20 PM »

Earl was that you, dang, wish you would have told me you'd be there  :bikerider:
 Enjoyed a mouth watering Cheeseburger with him and Jim and Janatha. Oh, and some Strawberry/Rhurbarb Pie w/ Vanilla Ice Cream.  ;D

I rode to South Padre Island, could have went to Galveston, no big deal at all, chose the most interesting routs and was still just like riding through the marsh, boring ride of my life. Should have came there.  :-\  AAAAnd I rode with a couple of goldwing elitist, to top it off, one was a minister, the other was a preacher.  I am going to HELL, according to them.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 05:37:40 PM by Gumbo »
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2010, 05:57:16 PM »

Earl was that you, dang, wish you would have told me you'd be there  :bikerider:
 Enjoyed a mouth watering Cheeseburger with him and Jim and Janatha. Oh, and some Strawberry/Rhurbarb Pie w/ Vanilla Ice Cream.  ;D

I rode to South Padre Island, could have went to Galveston, no big deal at all, chose the most interesting routs and was still just like riding through the marsh, boring ride of my life. Should have came there.  :-\  AAAAnd I rode with a couple of goldwing elitist, to top it off, one was a minister, the other was a preacher.  I am going to HELL, according to them.
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2010, 06:01:41 PM »

[  I am going to HELL, according to them.

[/quote]

this is news to you?
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »

[  I am going to HELL, according to them.

this is news to you?
[/quote]

No not news  ;D I'm sure I'll get what's coming to me.  :thumbup:
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal