Main Area > Manly Scooters

My manly scooter

<< < (2/3) > >>

capt_dave:
LOL .....that there's funny......I don't care who ya are ! 

Scott already knows but for Gary and Larry, I've had to put off BBT untill next year.  Had to have quadruple coronary bypass surgery on the 11th of this month and motorcycle riding and even driving my truck will have to wait for a couple of months. Doing fine and will expect some good stories to be shared along with a nice 14 yr old scotch (I'll buy) one evening some time soon.

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: capt_dave on April 21, 2017, 10:47:05 AM ---LOL .....that there's funny......I don't care who ya are ! 

Scott already knows but for Gary and Larry, I've had to put off BBT untill next year.  Had to have quadruple coronary bypass surgery on the 11th of this month and motorcycle riding and even driving my truck will have to wait for a couple of months. Doing fine and will expect some good stories to be shared along with a nice 14 yr old scotch (I'll buy) one evening some time soon.

--- End quote ---

Glad you are doing better.  You should be all healed up by now...its been 10 days!! 

xcaliber:

--- Quote from: capt_dave on April 21, 2017, 10:47:05 AM ---LOL .....that there's funny......I don't care who ya are ! 

--- End quote ---
Dang Dave, I had no idea. Take care of yourself buddy and I'll lift a glass of fine scotch for you. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Lucky:
Dave I am so sorry you will not make it...we will miss you.  I am so glad that all is going good after the surgery.  Please take care of yourself and we will see you next time.

Gumbo:
Get better Dave, it's a long hard road and you have no choice but to travel that road.
Good luck!
Next year, I too will have a fine Scotch in your honor!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version