Main Area > Manly Scooters

My manly scooter

<< < (3/3)

SteveS:

Brother take care of yourself

Just remember:

If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.

matap:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on April 21, 2017, 07:17:42 AM ---I need me a scooter.  Hey Paul, you bringing the scooter?

--- End quote ---

It's here brother!!!

capt_dave:

--- Quote from: SteveS on April 22, 2017, 03:04:20 AM ---
Brother take care of yourself

Just remember:

If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Gumbo on April 21, 2017, 09:34:15 PM ---Get better Dave, it's a long hard road and you have no choice but to travel that road.
Good luck!
Next year, I too will have a fine Scotch in your honor!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Lucky on April 21, 2017, 02:12:49 PM ---Dave I am so sorry you will not make it...we will miss you.  I am so glad that all is going good after the surgery.  Please take care of yourself and we will see you next time.

--- End quote ---
[quote author=Rocket67 link=topic=18697.msg192436#msg192436 date=1492796336

Glad you are doing better.  You should be all healed up by now...its been 10 days!! 

Thank y'all for the encouragement!  The 'adult me' knows that I am truly fortunate but , the 'kid' in me will likely be on the inside pouting for a while missing all the fun. Ride safe everyone and get back home again.

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: capt_dave on April 22, 2017, 08:24:31 PM ---Thank y'all for the encouragement!  The 'adult me' knows that I am truly fortunate but , the 'kid' in me will likely be on the inside pouting for a while missing all the fun. Ride safe everyone and get back home again.

--- End quote ---

I may go back up in Sept.  You should be rehabilitated by then. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version