Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Keep um Coming..  (Read 5753 times)

Skydvr

• Tejano
  • Arlington, Texas
Re: Keep um Coming..
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 07:32:49 PM »

NO WAY !!!  I heard it was bad luck to smite the dead. Or is it smote?  Or smoot maybe? Wait I'm confused, Floyd SMOOT was the barber on Andy Griffith.

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 08:55:20 PM »

Figured you could use another one, Paul..

Yeah, I can't give Joe another one yet... Dammit, gotta wait another 15 or so...

Back at ya, bro!!!! :D Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

Dusty

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 05:33:53 AM »

Did we loose the smoote feature or did I loose it myself? It doesn't show up for me anymore.

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 06:29:50 AM »

looks like the smites got smote  :o
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

Tapper

• Jakeleg
  • Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 06:31:50 AM »

Muhaha.  Guess who pushed the "Big Smite" button?

Seriously, you just know sooner or later that silly function would have seriously hurt someone's feelings.  Not everyone's a good ol boy like Paul.  Some folks are just sensitive, and sooner or later, I'd have had a boohooing x rider on my hands.

Besides, the "smite" I really want to see, is just how filthy and disgusting a Cigar Bobby can offer up to Paul at the BBT.  I know Bobby likes a challenge, and I reckon Paul will have to "man up" and smoke the beast for our enjoyment.  Seems only fair that Paul reciprocate.  How bout it boys?  Lets see which one of you stogie boys can dish out the god-awfulest lung buster this year.
Yeah, that Tapper.

Dusty

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 06:48:01 AM »

Seriously, you just know sooner or later that silly function would have seriously hurt someone's feelings.  Not everyone's a good ol boy like Paul.  Some folks are just sensitive, and sooner or later, I'd have had a boohooing x rider on my hands.

Besides, the "smite" I really want to see, is just how filthy and disgusting a Cigar Bobby can offer up to Paul at the BBT.  I know Bobby likes a challenge, and I reckon Paul will have to "man up" and smoke the beast for our enjoyment.  Seems only fair that Paul reciprocate.  How bout it boys?  Lets see which one of you stogie boys can dish out the god-awfulest lung buster this year.

OK..I'm guilty. I was over-smiteing :o

That smokeout will be fun to watch Tapper......Can I enter you in the "Patron Shot Contest" ?  ;)

Medic...keep the tylenol close.  ;D ;D ;D

Bill

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 06:55:37 AM »

My feelings were seriously hurt. It just isn't fair. Several other members had more smites than I did.
Boohooing X Rider, now that is funny. A new class of X Rider(actually an existing class that hadn't yet been titled).
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 06:56:39 AM »

Done deal  :)
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2006, 08:52:05 AM »

OK..I'm guilty. I was over-smiteing :o

That smokeout will be fun to watch Tapper......Can I enter you in the "Patron Shot Contest" ?  ;)

Medic...keep the tylenol close.  ;D ;D ;D

Bill

I will not go against Tapper in that contest. Bill it will be great to see you again!
Bigbear

07 Big Bear Chopper

BDC

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2006, 02:37:33 PM »

I wont be making the BBT3, but I'll give Tapper one to carry down in the crack of his butt for Paul to smoke, not that the Dog Rockets I have really need the extra taste.... :o

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 08:35:50 PM »

I wont be making the BBT3, but I'll give Tapper one to carry down in the crack of his butt for Paul to smoke, not that the Dog Rockets I have really need the extra taste.... :o

smite,smite, smite, smite, you wuss. You want to meet up Friday at Wilhot's?
Bigbear

07 Big Bear Chopper

BDC

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »

Wuss, Pfftt please!

I'll have to see, you still got my cel #? Puss!

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »

Wuss, Pfftt please!

I'll have to see, you still got my cel #? Puss!

start with and 8 and end with a 99?
Bigbear

07 Big Bear Chopper

BDC

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 08:47:13 PM »

Yup,
Yours still the same?

Dusty