Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: In case you forgot  (Read 3077 times)

crow57

• Old Timer
  • Garland
Re: In case you forgot
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 07:36:16 PM »

ha you guys are so goofy thinking the cowboys will do anything other than what they usually do... dissapoint

Ya gotta admit, they're consistent at it.

'05 V-Twin, Xtra large 1800 S

lakebum1980

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »

ha you guys are so goofy thinking the cowboys will do anything other than what they usually do... dissapoint

Spoken like the typical Dallas fairweather fan that is so common around here. ;D ;)  Don't worry, when da boys are still kicking Cranberries and taking names later in the season you will be on the bandwagon along with 90% of the rest of the people in DFW. O0 O0

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 02:44:14 PM »

Spoken like the typical Dallas fairweather fan that is so common around here. ;D ;)  Don't worry, when da boys are still kicking Cranberries and taking names later in the season you will be on the bandwagon along with 90% of the rest of the people in DFW. O0 O0
Lets not mistake me for someone else. I am not a fairweather fan, nor am I a foulweather fan, nor am I a mildweather fan, not am I a (insert weather here)fan. I am not a fan never have been a fan never will be a fan. Until jerry jones is worm food I will despise the Cowboys. Dont get me wrong i like a lot of the players, Romo (of course) Mr. Horse Collar himself Whitten and some others. I just HATE jerry :) :) O0

crow57

• Old Timer
  • Garland
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 03:26:35 PM »

I just HATE jerry :) :) O0[/color]

I don't have anything against him personally, but I thought he should've been jailed a few years back when he got pulled over and he just drove off because he was so high and mighty...  And deserved the moron of the year award for the way he ran Jimmy Johnson off.  Not that I'm a big Jimmy Johnson fan, just because of the way he treated him after he'd pulled in another Super Bowl win.

'05 V-Twin, Xtra large 1800 S

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 04:54:47 PM »

I just HATE jerry :) :) O0[/color]

I don't have anything against him personally, but I thought he should've been jailed a few years back when he got pulled over and he just drove off because he was so high and mighty...  And deserved the moron of the year award for the way he ran Jimmy Johnson off.  Not that I'm a big Jimmy Johnson fan, just because of the way he treated him after he'd pulled in another Super Bowl win.
oh there are just so many reasons not to like the f**ker

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 04:57:13 PM »

Lets not mistake me for someone else. I am not a fairweather fan, nor am I a foulweather fan, nor am I a mildweather fan, not am I a (insert weather here)fan. I am not a fan never have been a fan never will be a fan. Until jerry jones is worm food I will despise the Cowboys. Dont get me wrong i like a lot of the players, Romo (of course) Mr. Horse Collar himself Whitten and some others. I just HATE jerry :) :) O0

I agree. I don't like Jerry Jones......

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 10:34:09 PM »

You don't have to like Jerry.  Just keep giving him more of your money.  With every t-shirt, hat, sticker, etc. you buy, he gets a piece of the pie.  And, you help to build more worth in his investment.  Long story short...how he handles his business is of no concern to anyone but him.  If you don't like that school of thought, join the fold.  Become an owner like me.  Green Bay Packers.  Sure, we get no monetary return on our stock, but then again, we don't have a Jerry! ;D

GO PACK, GO!!!
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 02:52:03 PM »

You don't have to like Jerry.  Just keep giving him more of your money.  With every t-shirt, hat, sticker, etc. you buy, he gets a piece of the pie.  And, you help to build more worth in his investment.  Long story short...how he handles his business is of no concern to anyone but him.  If you don't like that school of thought, join the fold.  Become an owner like me.  Green Bay Packers.  Sure, we get no monetary return on our stock, but then again, we don't have a Jerry! ;D

GO PACK, GO!!!
seems like this is going to be it for Mr. Favre. What do you think?

rbrown

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 06:15:24 PM »

Have always loved the Cowboys but feel the same about Jones. This year seems a little different than others since they have some maturity about them as a team. Now, they just have to stay healthly.

rbrown

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2007, 06:17:31 PM »

Can you say Old Style and brats. :) Bret is playing like he's 29 again. Whether you pull for them or not, you have to admire the leadership that Bret brings to the team. If this is his last season then it looks like he's trying to go out in glory.

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007, 07:41:26 PM »

Cowboys remain undefeated!

Houston who?

;)

Jack

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio