Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: pictures of my air brushed my helmet  (Read 3672 times)

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
Re: pictures of my air brushed my helmet
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »

Yes He will do anything you want,clowns,skulls true fire flames,self pictures.jokers. I seen him do bikes ,4 wheelers ,helmets,refridgerators,anything that can be sprayed he will do it. i will get his web site so you can look at his gallery.

that would be great O0

scottyb1

• Tejano
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 05:24:00 PM »

This is his site hope you like it  O0 O0

http://www.airillusionsgraphics.com/
2005 VTX 1300C, candy apple red leatherlyke bags,mustang seat,,honda line deluxe sissy bar,memphis windshield,lots of chrome, mustang tank bib.kuryakyn highway pegs, kuryakyn wide style levers.Jug huggers,K&N air filter

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 07:09:13 AM »

Very nice job. Wow!
My now long gone VTX...

Hollywood

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 09:01:49 AM »

Scott, Thanks a ton man for the opportunity to pimp your helmet out, I know you didn't see it on the site "yet" HA!  It takes me a little while to redo the helmets section of the site and I usually wait till I have a few to do before I post em all. I will get it up there.

Also, I wanna say thanks for the props from the other dudes and dudettes here............I see a couple wanted to know about doing bikes, and yes like Scott said, if it will stand still, I'll spray it. Just drop me an email!

Thanks Again!

~Hollywood

lakebum1980

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 09:23:42 AM »

Hollywood that is some badass work.  I will definitely be getting in touch with you to do something for my bike in the future.  I wish I could do it now, but I can't.  I've been blowing waaaaay too much money lately (car for the old lady, 2 computers, bike, and a few other things all within the last 2 or 3 months) so when I get the funds I'll be giving you a call for sure.

scottyb1

• Tejano
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 10:16:15 AM »

No problem Hollywood and welcomr to the board,dont be a stranger OK. ;D ;D
2005 VTX 1300C, candy apple red leatherlyke bags,mustang seat,,honda line deluxe sissy bar,memphis windshield,lots of chrome, mustang tank bib.kuryakyn highway pegs, kuryakyn wide style levers.Jug huggers,K&N air filter

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 04:33:57 PM »

Scott, Thanks a ton man for the opportunity to pimp your helmet out, I know you didn't see it on the site "yet" HA!  It takes me a little while to redo the helmets section of the site and I usually wait till I have a few to do before I post em all. I will get it up there.

Also, I wanna say thanks for the props from the other dudes and dudettes here............I see a couple wanted to know about doing bikes, and yes like Scott said, if it will stand still, I'll spray it. Just drop me an email!

Thanks Again!

~Hollywood

Welcome to the board. Will drop you an E-mail today O0

Hollywood

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 08:37:23 PM »

I'll try not to be Scott.. :D .....and thanks X-aholic, I'll be looking for it.

Brent  aka:~Hollywood

scottyb1

• Tejano
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 04:56:26 PM »

So many views but little ?s :P :P

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2007, 05:09:29 PM »

I'll try not to be Scott.. :D .....and thanks X-aholic, I'll be looking for it.

Brent  aka:~Hollywood

I like the work I see. PM me with some prices on helmets if you don't mind.

Hollywood

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 07:24:34 PM »

PM sent Headguess.........

Man Scott, you should see the Fat-Boy tanks I finished today......the ones I was sanding on when you brought your helmet up. They are really cool. My daughter that we took to college this past Sunday took the camera with her (it was hers) and I can't even take a dang picture of these!  I am taking them to the bike shop to deliver them in the morning.  They are base painted in House of kolors - Passion Purple Pearl, purple kandy snake skin on the top, 4 skulls with flames and purple kandy'ed over, divided top and bottom by a chrome looking tribal blade on top and a granite stone tribal below.......it's really cool looking. I started to do a water drop effect on top but went with the snake skin. I will try to get some pictures of it somehow........if you want to see it.

Brent
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:26:29 PM by Hollywood »

scottyb1

• Tejano
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 09:20:29 PM »

Man that sounds super cool looking.Break down and go buy a cheap camera so i can see it.

Hollywood

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 05:31:03 AM »

LOL....I am all ready broke down, just can't afford to get the camera now  >:(

Hollywood

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2007, 06:06:24 PM »

Scott,.....the pics aren't real good, you'd have to see em in person,..pretty cool. I hope it's ok to post them here, if not I apoligize if I broke a rule or anything. Here they are, you have to look pretty close in the one to see the snake skin on top, and the one that shows the skulls lit up pretty good is really bright. They are purple kandied over and not that bright.

Brent

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2007, 07:04:54 PM »

that is really good detail.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal