Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Future Houston Meet and Greet's  (Read 4356 times)

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
Re: Future Houston Meet and Greet's
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 08:39:29 PM »

I second Outriggers. I know one of the managers may be able work out a special or something. They have waterside picnictable seating outdoors top and bottom deck, also indoor tables and booths upstairs & 2 bars.

good fish tacos, fried shrimp and bloody Mary's.

Sherri

That just don't sound right. :o
Displaced Texan.

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 08:58:08 PM »

Outriggers gets my vote. You also have T-Bone Tomes with a huge outside area and you always have the Seabrook Beach Club that has FREE buffet if we want to set one up their.
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 09:01:30 PM »

I second Outriggers. I know one of the managers may be able work out a special or something. They have waterside picnictable seating outdoors top and bottom deck, also indoor tables and booths upstairs & 2 bars.

good fish tacos, fried shrimp and bloody Mary's.

Sherri

That just don't sound right. :o

I put those fish tacos in there just for you :)

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 12:22:38 AM »

This is a north side suggestion, but Has anyone tried Mongolian Cafe?  Before you all say EWWWWW, its really good.  Picture this, you grab a plate, and you go through this buffet line with raw food.  You get noodles or rice or both, then your veggies(pineapples, onions, peppers, shrooms, and a whole bunch of other green stuff).  Further down the line, are the meats(chicken, beef, pork, snaushage, and seafood). At the end of the line, are all of the sauces, cooking wines, vineger, syrups, etc.  Once you get your plate as high as you can pile it, this mongolian guy yells at you and then cooks your food on this huge grill that looks like a bass drum turned sideways.  Never quite know what that guy is saying, but I smile and nod.  Mine comes out kinda like a chinese Jambalaya.

They also have precooked food on the other end of the dining area like egg rolls, orange chicken, mongolian bar-b-que, rice, etc.

Anyway, even if this dosn't make a m&g, its worth a try. They are in champions on 1960. 
I think it's 6.95 buffet.  My wife and I get out of there less than 20 bucks I think.

*Closet Darksider*
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal