Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: GOLD WINGS  (Read 914 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
GOLD WINGS
« on: March 03, 2007, 04:51:45 PM »

My brother-in-law just bought a silver(GL1800) Wing today.... O0 O0 O0 my brother is riding his 3rd Wing!!!! I know this is an X board, but I still have my X  O0 O0 ::) ??? 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D Between family and friends there may be some miles ridden this year!!! O0 O0 O0 Life is GOOD ::) ::) ::) 8) 8) 8) 8)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: GOLD WINGS
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 10:58:23 AM »

Okay...so the obvious question is...WHICH bike are you riding to the BBT?? ?? ??
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: GOLD WINGS
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 11:06:17 AM »

The X will be trailered if the wife stays home.... I will sleep in the bike trailer as usual... I will do the same this weekend at The Spring X Thing..... I only live a couple miles from there, but will bring other stuff,(firewood) BBQ pit, ice chest.. We will ride the Wing to Denver and beyound...... O0 ::) 8) ;D I hope you have a rain suite this weekend!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal